Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lover

G h o s t m a l l o w
omg lol. i didn't even read all the posts about it, just got through the first two.
It's alright, again, like I said, not sure what the real intent was of it, but I assume it's not positive. I have noticed that's how a lot of people that are upset with the new recent changes are responding to a lot of people that are lol

Kitten

Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w
omg lol. i didn't even read all the posts about it, just got through the first two.
It's alright, again, like I said, not sure what the real intent was of it, but I assume it's not positive. I have noticed that's how a lot of people that are upset with the new recent changes are responding to a lot of people that are lol

well all this asinine dumdumness aside; I totally concur that gaia is finally moving into a positive diretion!

Beloved Lover

G h o s t m a l l o w
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w

well all this asinine dumdumness aside; I totally concur that gaia is finally moving into a positive diretion!
As do I lol I think it's great and people will actually start to trust them again. I'm glad someone finally realized that they were going in a wrong direction. I mean, not everyone is going to be happy with it, granted, but there is a hugely vast majority that are quite happy with these changes and the progress they are making. I made the thread, well just to say thank you because, well, I know there are a few that have done so and I wanted to thank them for their work thus far and to encourage further progress. I'm only one person so, i know they more than likely won't see this but, I hope it helps keep them on track lol

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i too am excited about most of these changes. the second tax increase in a year, not so much.

Beloved Lover

Hope Legacy
i too am excited about most of these changes. the second tax increase in a year, not so much.
It hasn't gone up much though, it's gone from 3% to 5%..it doesn't seem like that much. Though I believe that it might only be a temp thing. If they keep the gold gens permanently gone, it might be a gold sink instead of having like multiple gold sinks back to back. we have one going right now, the little lantern by your avi. They might lower it again after they stabilize the economy again. If not, again, it's not that much really, at least, in my opinion.

Edit: I also agree that I am rather excited for the changes and the future changes, maybe a little too excited but, not going to go that far just yet XD LOL!!! I am excited though and hoping for even more progression like this soon.

Beloved Lover

They have now added a free go fusion box every day you log in now! Awesome! they have also added tickets, an emerald ticket for NPC requests for apprentices and a lapis ticket for item artists. Now, I'm not sure where to get them but, that seems awesome! Again, Keep up the good work again team!

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w
Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic
apparently it's from a thing called an eroge game. I don't know why it wa sput here or what it was for, I assume it's to just be a troll and be rude. I wish I could remove pictures like that, I really do.

I think you can report that post for trolling. 3nodding

Beloved Lover

Bunny_Blazer
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w
Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic
apparently it's from a thing called an eroge game. I don't know why it wa sput here or what it was for, I assume it's to just be a troll and be rude. I wish I could remove pictures like that, I really do.

I can? I didn't think I could do it for trolling, the picture is sexually suggestive, but I didn't think you could legitly report a post for trolling...interesting.

Edit: huh, you can...wow I didn't know that, thank you for the heads up. Well at least I know the option is available now. Thanks for the info! ^_^

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Bunny_Blazer
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w
Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic

I can? I didn't think I could do it for trolling, the picture is sexually suggestive, but I didn't think you could legitly report a post for trolling...interesting.

Edit: huh, you can...wow I didn't know that, thank you for the heads up. Well at least I know the option is available now. Thanks for the info! ^_^

not trolling, but spamming because it's basically a no-content post in SF. ^^ domokun stargate

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Bunny_Blazer
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
G h o s t m a l l o w
Zombiecakesx3
Yay

wtf is that pic

Wait, it was also sexually suggestive? I didn't notice...^ ^; I saw it, but I'm naive when it comes to things like that.

If not trolling, you could also report the post for Sexually Explicit Content. However, if you already reported it for trolling, then it's alright now. ^ ^ And you're welcome~

Normally posts that bring out the worst in you are either trolling, or the person just has a very frustrating way of dealing with things (such as not taking advice, can't make up his/her mind about what he/she is dealing with, etc.).

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

i agree i must say i am impressed
i am watching every little move they make
it's odd to me though why everything kinda happened all at once
maybe they finally got through to someone else idk up top

Beloved Lover

Bunny_Blazer
Wait, it was also sexually suggestive? I didn't notice...^ ^; I saw it, but I'm naive when it comes to things like that.

If not trolling, you could also report the post for Sexually Explicit Content. However, if you already reported it for trolling, then it's alright now. ^ ^ And you're welcome~

Normally posts that bring out the worst in you are either trolling, or the person just has a very frustrating way of dealing with things (such as not taking advice, can't make up his/her mind about what he/she is dealing with, etc.).

I agree, some people don't know how to handle or express themselves when it comes to certain emotions or situations, I agree but, she seemed to know what she was doing because she didn't bother staying, which is what most people that are hit and run trolls do.

josiv

I have to agree, someone higher up had to have pulled their head out of their a**, or they got someone else on the downlow to replace the other CEO, or the team just is rebelling as well lol. I again, I gree, something higher up in the company must have happened.

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sorairo-Sora Kazega
Bunny_Blazer

I agree, some people don't know how to handle or express themselves when it comes to certain emotions or situations, I agree but, she seemed to know what she was doing because she didn't bother staying, which is what most people that are hit and run trolls do.

josiv

I have to agree, someone higher up had to have pulled their head out of their a**, or they got someone else on the downlow to replace the other CEO, or the team just is rebelling as well lol. I again, I gree, something higher up in the company must have happened.

Ahh yep. Definitely a troll then. If she brought out the worst in you with that GIF as well as everyone else (I will admit now that the gif she posted also brought out my worst), then 100% trolling. She hit and run because she either wants to let us bicker, or she doesn't want backlash because she's afraid of negative input.....even though she caused it.

So reporting this was a good thing biggrin

Beloved Lover

Bunny_Blazer
Ahh yep. Definitely a troll then. If she brought out the worst in you with that GIF as well as everyone else (I will admit now that the gif she posted also brought out my worst), then 100% trolling. She hit and run because she either wants to let us bicker, or she doesn't want backlash because she's afraid of negative input.....even though she caused it.

So reporting this was a good thing biggrin

Yeah, I reported it for the picture, I mean, it's not needed to be put here, especially with a picture like that. Sure, we're more than likely either late teens or even young adults here in the feedback forums but it's still not needed on a site that is targets at younger people as well lol.
It's not really "listening" if there is a chance that they can some back soon. I can only hope that they stay away. I doubt it, but I hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff