Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is a 1x1 between
myself (Angel_Eyed_Wolf2) and MewMewMocha.
If you are neither of these two people please do not post, but you can follow along.
Thank you.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi "Sato" Yanagashita
╚══════════════╝
Life Life, this is our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

Five years have passed since graduation, Satoshi Yanagashita had at first gone and checked up on everyone. At least for the first few month’s he would make random pop ins to make sure everything was going good. Though, those first few months went by rather quickly, four months of seeing everyone before he himself stopped coming all together. It was almost as if Satoshi had dropped off the face of the earth, where he was no one knew, well…except for him to say the least. His little brother Tomo had gone overseas to study his art, apparently having better programs over there. Though that still left one question, where was Satoshi at?

Well that was easy. Satoshi had gone off into the city and started his career. He had searched high and low to say the least just to get to where he was. He was currently working as an agent for one of the higher companies. Working with families in need, almost as if a social working helping families get on their feet and stay that way. He was always busy, because aside from that he was currently trying to keep out of sight from his number one enemy, Akihito (just randomly made that up since we don’t have someone in the main thread), but also a past best friend. Satoshi had thought that the two of them had made up before graduation and even after graduation, but five years had passed and Akihito was up to no good. He had personally tracked down Satoshi and all of a sudden he was becoming the main focal point of attack. He himself trying to figure out what he had done to piss off the male.

Currently, it was late at night…the streetlights were the only thing lighting up the area and the Friday night life of the city was already in full swing. The summer heat was noticeable, the humidity was also there from a previous storm that had passed through a couple nights ago. There were no more puddles however, dried up from the hot sun that would rise in the sky during the morning. Satoshi was currently running down through one of the nearby alleyways. One of his days off and he thought he could go out and grab a bite to eat instead of sticking inside the whole time either focusing on some of his cases or eating whatever left over’s he could find. Black eyes glanced back behind him as two other figures chased after him.

He was currently wearing a black button up shirt, a pair of dark jeans with a chain hanging off of his left side, and a black belt with a silver studded cross on the tip of it. A pair of black sneakers adorned his feet, thankful that he wore those to say the least, but he wasn’t exactly looking to run that night. He had dyed his blonde hair back to his natural color of black and had grown it out slightly. Other than that he was the same height and weight he was when he was in Highschool which was slightly irritating to him. But at the moment, Satoshi wasn’t exactly worried about that, he was worried about the guys chasing after him. He knew they were two goons that were working for Akihito and right now he was just wishing he had his old gang with him, but right now he was on his own.

Turning his gaze back infront of him, everything felt like it was going in slow motion as he jumped over a few boxes that were in the way and then darted out into the crowd of people walking along the sidewalk. Though that didn’t last long to say the least, he darted across the sidewalk and easily jumped over the guard rail that lead into the street. The moment he landed his feet just carried him as he dodged a couple of oncoming cars and even jumped on the hood of one before he made his way to the other side of the street, his breathing coming quickly as he tried to catch it. Though he slowed and turned watching the other two guys stopping for a moment to see what they should do and that gave Satoshi the time to just bolt into the crowd and disappear. He let out a heavy sigh as he ran through the wave of people that just seemed to never end before entering into the park, slowly as he rested his hands on his knees. All he had to do was cross through here and take the next two streets down and he’d be back at his apartment, he’d order Chinese take out and have it delivered, screw eating out. Though he stood up a little straighter and walked over towards the nearest bench, sitting down and resting his arms on his knees as he leaned forward and put his head between them, his hands coming to rest on the back of his head. He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to get his breathing under control, never in his entire life had he had to run that much….well, except a couple of times in Highschool when he was out numbered, but….since then he’s been working and keeping out of trouble.

He made a promise to Kazu to stay out of trouble and that’s exactly what he was going to do…well, try to do now that Akihito was in town. He sighed at that thought and opened his eyes staring down at the ground a moment before removing his hands from his head and folding them as he sat up just a little bit, but kept his arms on his knees and leaned on them for a bit as he thought silently, very troubled as to why Akihito was pissed off at him now.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: No one
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱
        I CAN TAKE SO MUCH
        XOXO 'TILL I'VE HAD ENOUGH
        XOXOXO 'CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAN
        XOXOXOXO AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN

XOXOXOXOXO I'M ONLY HUMAN
        ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO a n d i , c r a s h a n d i b r e a k down
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxYoUr WoRdS IN MY HEAD, KNIVES IN MY heart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou build me UP

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoAnd then I fall apart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo 'Cause I'm only human

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Kazuhiko Tsuyoshi

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko sat in the lounge flipping through old yearbooks, it had been five years since he had become the leader of his high school gang and three since he had become a doctor, his dream of becoming a doctor had finally come true and the great thing was that he didn't even have to go to med school! All those coffee and energy drink mixtures had paid off grant you he now looked like a highschooler even at twenty-two and his insides weren't in the greatest shape but in the long run it was totally worth it because not only was he the youngest doctor but he was also one of the best around. If there was one thing he regretted it was that he could never find his old friend Satoshi the older male had just dropped off the face of the Earth he wondered why Sato had just abandoned them it was a real pity considering that was the same year he finally fixed all the s**t that was going down at the school. His brown eyes glanced over to the clock seeing that it was about 10:00 P.M. "I still have another thirty minutes until my break is over" The red head sighed closing his yearbook and standing to say he was exhausted was an understatement he had just finished a complicated four hour surgery with no complications and he knew that once he was off of his break he would have to check up on his patients, don't get him wrong he loved his job and all of his patients but he seriously just wanted to relax. The small male placed his book in his storage locker before walking out of the room.

Kazuhiko sighed as he observed his co workers running around like crazy "What's going on?" he nodded as one of the nurses told him that a horrid car accident had happened and there were about five to six in critical condition "s**t, can I not get a break tonight" the gurneys soon came rolling in and he would be lying if he said that those people did not look like they had just taken a bath in blood. A sigh escaped his lips as he pulled on his white doctor coat and quickly jumped into action quickly rushing to the last incoming gurney "Quick, get him into room ten, I need stats like now people!" he scanned the clipboard he was given before nodding "Ten year old female, blood type AB, has head trauma, broken ribs, and an impaled stomach" He wouldn't ask how such a young girl had gotten impaled in the car accident his guess was that she was in the middle seat and something from the car in front had flown through the window. The clip board was soon taken from his hands as he rushed into room ten putting on gloves and a mask his music was already blasting throughout the room and the girl was already put under. A smile formed on his lips as he looked over to his assistants "Lets get this done as quickly and accurately as we can!"

By the time he had finished it was about 10:30.PM. and he felt like a walking zombie "Can I take the rest of my break now?" oh he felt like he was in heaven when he received a nod from the director. A squeal escaping his lips as he rushed out of the hospital doors and into the fresh air. He closed his eyes only letting out his girlish scream as he felt hands on his waist, if there was another thing that hadn't changed it was his scream yes his scream still kind of sounded like a girls but all those who knew him would instantly recognize his scream "What the heck!" the red head glared up to see his main nurse smiling down at him "Oh Kazu! Not only do you look like a high schooler but you still scream like a girl, would you like some coffee dear?" he gasped lightly hitting the girl "You stop that! Plus you know I don't drink coffee anymore, I don't need to look like a child for the rest of my life" The small male laughed gently pushing his nurse back inside before shaking his head "Keep a tab on the patients, if anything happens just page me!" He pulled his coat tighter around himself as a cool breeze blew past. Kazuhiko sighed deciding that he should probably get something to eat since he didn't feel like eating the hospital food. The red head started to walk down the streets knowing what little cafe he would go to, he was a regular at the cafe and almost all the workers knew him, he glanced at the clock deciding to take a shortcut through the park so he could have more time to relax at the cafe. He stretched out getting ready to run when a figure on the bench caught his attention, he blinked swearing that the person looked almost like Sato, oh my he must really be tired because now here he was having hallucinations.

☂Thoughts~ I'm going crazy ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Person on the bench☁OOC~ Kazu is just wearing medical scrubs and his white doctor coat that has his name and the hospital name on it.

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Sitting there, Satoshi had let his mind roam, trying to ultimately figure out what had gotten Akihito so pissed off at him. Sighing, he reached up running his hands over his face and through his black hair attempting to focus. His dark black eyes locked on the ground, staring as a little pill bug crawled across the sidewalk. He watched it for two seconds before he sat back and placed his hands behind his head. He leaned his head back his gaze going up towards the sky for a few seconds, almost as if he was trying to see the stars that were hidden behind a few clouds, and the blinding light of the city to be honest. But to no avail, all he saw was darkness. Pretty much the story of his life to say the least, but he pushed the thought out of his head for a few moments before he heard footsteps coming towards him.

His whole body tensed for a moment as his dark eyes scanned to one direction…nothing. And then over towards the other as his gaze met with a small figure walking in his direction. Though it was who the figure looked like that had his heart all a sputter. It honestly looked like Kazuhiko, but he couldn’t be sure. He quickly stood up as if he was intruding on someone’s property, being caught and feeling rather guilty about it, but in all honesty he was just standing because he felt he needed to. Almost like he knew it was Kazuhiko but even then he wasn’t a hundred percent sure. But the more he looked, the more and more he was convincing himself that it was Kazu, and how in the world was he suppose to face him after five years of no contact practically. Literally up and disappearing from the world only to be starting his career and running from his rival.

He shifted slightly as to where he was standing and then glanced down at the ground. He sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets before turned, his back now facing the other as he slowly started walking the direction he came. He stopped though and thought about it, if he went back that way he was bound to run into the guy’s chasing him, if he went the other way he was sure to have to pass by that person and more than likely find out who it was. Though he groaned and took the lesser of two evils and turned back around and started walking towards the red head at the other end of the path. Oh he prayed to the heaven’s above that this night would just end, he had been running for who knows how long and he couldn’t take a lecture if this was Kazuhiko. Though, the whole time he was walking forward his gaze was locked on the other, never wavering for a second.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: some doctor...
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko stood there just observing the other person by the looks of it the other male had noticed him. He was almost certain it was Satoshi but he didn't want to say anything. What exactly are you supposed to say to the very person who basically abandoned you with no warning! The red head sighed it looked like the other male was having difficulty trying to figure out where to go. What a shame really, the least he could do is maybe say sorry heck even a hello would be ******** fine at this point. It honestly hurt when he realized that obviously Satoshi didn't want to talk, all he wanted was an answer, Sato was his best friend and without him nobody made sure that he got sleep or ate. Heck he was hospitalized like three times after the taller male had left, he could never know how he had managed to run the gang smoothly.

The small male let his hand go to his wrist playing with the hospital bracelets under his coat, he had never taken them off because it was a reminder to why he now quit most of his old habits. It was amazing what three near death experiences could do to a person! Sato's disappearance didn't effect just him, it effected the whole group, none of them were as close as they were when Sato was there it was tragic that all the fighting ended just because nobody felt like they wanted to hang out with their gang. Damn he was almost wishing he had taken the usual route to the cafe, it was just to painful to see how awkward this was going, it was like they were both just frozen in fear. Yep he was now certain that once he got to the cafe he was going to order a shitload of sweets and hopefully the sugar would make him feel better!

Kazuhiko frowned as he noticed Satoshi walking in the direction away from him. His small hand almost reached out towards the other male before he stopped himself just looking at the ground. This rejection was almost as bad as when the other male had abandoned him and he soon found himself almost wanting to cry. No, he couldn't cry, if Sato wanted to pretend he wasn't there than so be it why should he care anyway it wasn't like Satoshi gave a s**t about him anymore, it's been five years heck he wouldn't be surprised if the taller male had forgotten about him. He was about ready to turn around and head towards the cafe when he suddenly heard the footsteps change their direction. His brown eyes widened in surprise as their gazes locked, there was obviously something the other way that the other male didn't want to face because it was obvious that Satoshi didn't want to speak to him. A sigh escaped his lips as he let the surprise on his face turn into a soft smile allowing himself to speak softly when the taller male was near him "Nice to know your alive, you really had us all worried Sato" he let a small laugh fill the silent air "Who would have thought you would look great with black hair!" the red head knew that at this point no lectures were needed or wanted and even though he really wanted to scream at Satoshi he could restrain himself for a while longer because all that was important is that at least he knew Sato was alive.

☂Thoughts~ I'm going to need a shitload of sweets after this ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi kept his gaze locked with the other as he made his way over, though when he got close enough and the other actually spoke he couldn’t help but glanced down and then back up. He smiled a bit and glanced back towards Kazuhiko and said, ”I’m sorry, work really took over my life after those first few months…and other things, I would have called but things just kind of got out of control and I’m just now setting them right.” He stated, not a complete lie, but for the most part he was just making up some cover story so as not to worry Kazuhiko anymore than he probably already had. His gaze drifting over his shoulder a moment as if watching for those two males to come through this pathway, but thanks to his running he managed to put a good amount of distance between him and them.

Shaking the thought when the other said he looked great with black hair, he laughed a little and said, ”I sure hope so, it’s my natural hair color.” He stated with a laugh as he looked the other over and blinked. Was he a med student or did he actually already have his medical license and was a doctor, but he noted that he was still as short as ever and still looked like the same Highschool that he knew five years ago, and he had to give his little half smile to that. ”And you…haven’t changed one bit.” He stated with a laugh as he shook his head, noting another thing. He didn’t have the usual coffee/energy drink in his hands that he used to carry around with him. What all had changed in five years time? Boy they had some catching up to do.

”So, you playing doctor now or is this just some get up for college? And I see you finally gave up those freakishly weird coffee drinks of yours.” He stated with a laugh before he glanced around a second and decided to offer, ”You wanna go get something to eat? If you’re not busy, I was on my way to do that but got a little distracted.” he stated knowing that wasn’t a lie at all. The fact he had practically been running the past few minutes, he was glad it was muggy and hot out, he could definitely blame the reason why he was sweating a bit on that. Great, now he wanted to go home and take a shower, curl up with his case files and just stare at those all night. Plus, he needed to get those taken care of before the weekend was over anyways.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Company: Kazuhiko
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko smiled sadly "It's alright, I guess a little warning would have been nice though" he observed Satoshi silently instantly picking up on why the other male didn't want to go the other way "You were running from someone weren't you" it was a statement not a question, Sato's hair was a bit messy and he did look like he took a nice run. He held up his hand signaling for the other male to stay quiet "Obviously you don't want me knowing so I'm not going to ask but I'll let you know if you ever need help I'll have your back The red head reached up to fix Satoshi's hair before flicking him on the nose "What is with you and getting into trouble"

The small male let himself relax a small laugh escaping him "I've never noticed, it must have been because blonde hair looked so natural on you" he had to wonder what Satoshi's job was, it was probably something important since it kept him so busy for five years. His small arms crossed as he smiled "You are looking at the effects of all those coffee and energy drink mixtures" now that he thought about it, it wasn't just Sato who had changed he had also changed a lot in those five years. Was it sad to say he almost felt like he was talking to a complete stranger? It was like a slap to the face just knowing that they hardly knew s**t about each other now.

Kazuhiko rolled his eyes and pointed to his name on the coat "Sato, I thought you were smart, don't tell me you got some brain damage over the years." he laughed readjusting his coat "I was so smart they allowed me to skip med school and now I'm actually one of the best and youngest doctors" the red head shrugged "Well I was kind of forced to give those up" he pulled up the sleeve on his coat to reveal the old hospital bracelets "A couple of near death experiences was what it took to make me realize that I really had to stop with those drinks" The small male smiled looking down at his watch "I was actually heading over to my favorite cafe to get something to eat before I have to get back to the hospital, it looks like I still have a good twenty minutes before I have to start heading back"

☂Thoughts~ I just want to go eat ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

”I really didn’t have a warning myself.” he stated honestly, he didn’t have any warning his career was going to pick up and the next five years were going to be piled into case after case. He shook the thought though when the other had stated he had been running from someone. He was about to open his mouth and say something, but he was stopped by the other signaling him to be quiet. He was right about that one. He didn’t want him to know, he gave a smile and said, ”For the time being, I think I have this little issue under control. If it comes to it, I’ll call for you, but I’m not going to ruin your career just because of my problems.” He stated as the other reached up and fixed his hair, only to flick him on the nose.

He flinched a little at the flick and then gave a bit of a smirk as he said, ”what can I say, I bring out the worst in people.” he couldn’t help but laugh at that statement, he sighed and gave a shrug, ”I started dying my hair blonde when I hit my sophomore year, so that’s probably why you thought it looked so natural. I was blonde when you were a freshman so, you didn’t know what I looked like any other way.” He stated with a slight shrug. Though he rolled his eyes at the drink comment, and then when Kazuhiko returned it with a roll of his won eyes and pointed at the name on the lab coat. He could only smile, ”I’m only smart when I need to be, the rest of the time I play it by ear.” he stated, one of his signature sayings, and he went by it during Highschool and it hasn’t failed him yet. Though the smile quickly faded as he stared at the hospital bracelets that were on his wrist.

”I told you so, those drinks were going to kill you. I told you that’s what would happen, but did your stubborn little butt listen, no…it took, a couple of near death experiences to teach you your lesson.” He sighed and walked over as he wrapped his arms around Kazuhiko now, holding onto him. The realization that he had almost lost him, one of the people who he cared for deeply, and he hadn’t almost lost him on one occasion, it was multiple, and he would have never known it either. ”Just listen to me next time…please. Then maybe you won’t end up in the hospital.” he stated, though he knew that he himself could possibly end up in the hospital if this whole thing with Akihito kept up. Though he let the other go and thought about it, twenty minutes huh? That didn’t give a lot of time, though he said, ”Alright, let’s go grab a bite at this café of yours and then I think I’ll just order me Chinese when I get home.” he stated as he held out his hand to the other, his other hand stashed into his pocket. Yeah, it might look strange for two guy to hold hands, especially that of them being in their twenties, but he didn’t care. It happened quite frequently towards the end of his own Highschool days, right before he graduated.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko was thankful he had motioned for Sato to stay quiet because it had honestly looked like the other male really wanted to speak. He wished the older male would tell him what had happened but he knew that it wouldn't be good to pry. "Honestly helping you with your problems wont ruin my career" he sighed shaking his head "If worse comes to worse I can just take some days off, I haven't taken a vacation in like four years so lets just say I have a ton of vacation days lying around" the small male couldn't help the laugh that escaped him as Satoshi gave him an answer "You should stop bringing out the worse in people before it gets you killed

It had been five years since they had seen each other and he didn't want to see the other male being killed! He had to wonder how it was possible for one person to get themselves into so much trouble, even when they were in high school it seemed as if trouble just followed Satoshi. "If this keeps up I might just drag your a** out of the country and find someplace to cleanse you of whatever the heck you have that just attracts trouble" yeah that actually might work, well if the whole cleansing thing didn't work at least he would be out of the country and maybe there he wouldn't attract trouble. He snapped out of his thoughts as Satoshi spoke "Why did you even dye your hair blonde your natural hair looks nice"

Kazuhiko's laughter faded as he saw Satoshi staring at the hospital bands he frowned instantly feeling guilt he flinched as the older male spoke only managing a weak "I'm sorry" he gasped as he felt a pair of arms suddenly wrap around him "Sato" the red head let his small arms wrap around Satoshi as he gave a small nod "Alright I'll listen next time" he spoke softly almost as if he was whispering "It's actually terrifying to be so close to death and knowing that you won't be able to say goodbye to those who are so dear to you" The small male pulled away a small smile on his face "That sounds great!" He gently placed his hand in Satoshi's "It somehow feels like we're back in high school. Oh speaking of high school, sadly the cafeteria food there is better than the hospital food" a small laugh fell from his lips, he was so happy to finally be reunited with Satoshi even if it wasn't on the greatest of terms.

☂Thoughts~ Just like high school ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Sighing, Satoshi knew that what had happened and if he asked for help would definitely ruin the other’s career, and get him the biggest lecture in his life possibly. Though he didn’t know why the lecture considering it wasn’t his fault that Akihito was hounding him, trying to kick his a** every second he got. He pushed the thought out of his head as he said ”Oh, believe me, this would ruin your career and probably your life in the process.” he stated with a shake of his head, though when he said he could take some days off he blinked, did he work his life into the ground. That’s what that statement sounded like, but then again that was practically the life he was living now. Oh and he was so glad he had the weekend off too, he didn’t have to deal with clients face to face until Monday. Which he was rather happy about.

”You know, you sound like me with your work. Except, I get the weekends off…but even then I’m going through files and everything. I never get a break.” He stated hanging his head a moment before he laughed at the other when he stated he’d take him out of the country and find someplace to cleanse him, ”Now that I’d like to see, you dragging me out of the country. Actually, it might be better if you do that…I might not be chased down a dark alleyway the nights I want to go out.” He stated knowing the other already knew he was being chased, so might as state where he was running at that point. He shook the thought when the question about his hair came up and he thought about, he honestly did.

”Uh, call it a phase…it was just one of those things that I thought I had to do. It pissed my parents off at first but then they just dropped it and let me do it. Oh, weren’t they lucky, the only thing Tomo wanted to do was dye it black, so it wasn’t much of a change from the brown he had to that color. I think he’s got it brown again though, I haven’t seen him since he went overseas to study abroad.” he stated about his little brother. He smiled glad the other would listen, though he wished the other would stop talking about death now, it was depressing. And thankfully, that wish was granted however when he mentioned Highschool. He laughed a little, it did feel that way. And the school food was better than the hospital food. That was surprising. ”well, I guess you’ll just have to get use to it then. Shouldn’t you be use to it? You’ve been working at that hospital for how long now? Four, five years?” He stated with a shake of his head before glancing back infront of him and holding onto the other’s hand. Swinging it back and forth slightly as he said, ”You know, maybe you should take those days off, we can catch back up.” He stated glancing over with a bit of a smile to see what the other thought about that.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko frowned knowing whatever Satoshi was dealing with must have been huge he really wished he could help but he knew Satoshi didn't want him involved "I'm not so sure considering I was in a gang and that didn't ruin my life or career" he smiled watching the other male shake his head "You better not begin to lecture me about overworking myself" the small male laughed happily "It sounds like neither of us can catch a break from our jobs but I think that's alright because as long as you love your job you'll never get tired" his brown eyes noticed Satoshi hanging his head "Do you not like your job?"

The small male hoped Sato actually enjoyed working, he couldn't stop counting how many patients he kept getting that were there because they hated their job and he just hoped Satoshi wouldn't be like those people. The red head giggled his voice once again taking on a cheerful tone "I'm serious about that, I've had enough hospital transfer offers it would be really easy to just accept one and drag your a** with me" he had thought about accepting one of those offers a year ago but for some reason he just couldn't leave it was as if something was telling him to stay. Well now he was certain it was a good thing he didn't accept that offer he knew that if he had taken that offer he would have never seen Satoshi.

Kazuhiko gasped "That was your little teenage rebellion! Aw that's adorable Sato!" he glanced up curiously "Tomo went overseas, oh wow how lucky!" the small male had actually considered studying abroad for med school in Europe but that proved to be a waste since there was nothing left for any of the schools to teach him. Yes it was a bit disappointing but then again he was also overjoyed that he could begin helping people "I sure hope he's enjoying himself he was a sweet kid" he let out a tiny sound of outrage "Four years of horrid tasting sweets! They can't even bake a cake correctly, the only good thing is the jello!" the red head placed his free had on his forehead pretending to be in distress "It was horrible being without good sweets" A laugh spilled from his lips as he shook his head "This cafe is a saving grace to me, they have the best sweets and the workers are really nice" He looked up at Satoshi and smiled sweetly "Sure, that sounds great plus I should probably use those vacation days before I loose them" The small male continued to walk letting their hands gently swing.

☂Thoughts~ Vacation sounds nice ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi just chuckled a little as he stated that the gang hadn’t ruined his life or career. He smiled and when Kazu stated he better not begin to lecture him about overworking himself. But then again, he was right, neither of them could catch a break. He nodded to that as well, but then came the question if he liked his job and he had to glance over towards Kazuhiko, he blinked a second and then he gave a smile, ”Yeah, I like my job. I get to help people everyday get back on their feet, find ways to make their lives easier, what’s not to love about helping someone?” He smiled at that thought, it was always nice to help other people out.

He shook the thought for a moment and then gave a slight smile as he talked about the hospital transfers. ”That won’t be necessary, I believe I can get this whole situation taken care of peacefully at least. Hopefully.” He stated with a slight laugh, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to or not, but he’d sure as hell try to because he didn’t want this to get extremely blown out of proportion and a bunch of s**t happen that he couldn’t control. He pushed the thought from his head as his teenage rebellion was brought up and he rolled his eyes at that one. ”Yes, that was my teenage rebellion, or at least one of the many parts to it…” He muttered before he stated about Tomo.

He laughed and said, ”Yeah, lucky is right. I think he went to Italy or France, one of those two…he had this whole plan made out. I don’t remember half of what he told me over the phone.” He stated with a chuckle, his brother was one of the only ones he was capable of staying in contact with. It made him nervous that his brother was so far away, but Tomo was a big boy now, he had graduated Highschool and was now nineteen years old, though he still had that same baby face and was still rather short compared to him, but still taller than Kazu. ”What are you talking about was? He still is a sweet kid.” He stated with a smile, though when he said the four years o horrid tasting sweets he couldn’t help but shake his head.

”It sounds nice. So where is this little café we’re going to?” He asked curiously before he added, ”Yeah, that would be a good idea. You don’t want to lose all of those days you’ve rounded up from working so hard.” He stated with a smile as he stared straight ahead of himself now. Though his gaze went over to the side towards two figures with black hoodies on, and all he could do was stare at them as they finally spotted him, he turned his gaze back infront of him knowing this couldn’t be good, he’d be chased all the way back home after this. He sighed at that thought as he let his mind roam or a bit longer.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko let out a sigh of relief "That's great to hear" he smiled happily "You have no idea how many people come in with their stress levels through the roof" the small male shook his head "We both love our jobs for the same reason then." his brown eyes sparkled in delight as he spoke "I actually love being a doctor now more than I did in high school I guess it's just something about helping more than just one set of people. I even get to work in psych ward at times, those people carry so much baggage but knowing that I can help them and make them just forget about everything is great"

The small male rolled his eyes he knew Sato didn't want help but for some reason he just couldn't shake off the feeling that things were going to get worse "You better find out what he wants with you first and if things even begin to get worse you must promise me that you will come to me for help" he held up his hand to silence the other male as he continued to speak "And so help me Sato if I hear one more word of this ruining my life or career I will smack you. You are a very dear friend of mine and I never want you to just up and disappear on me ever again." Kazuhiko gently nudged Satoshi "Please tell me that dying your hair wasn't the worse thing in your rebellious stage because if it is then I am going to be a bit disappointed with you"

Kazuhiko gasped as he listed to the other talk about where Tomo went "I've been to both of those countries for a medical convention, he really is getting a great education then. You should pay attention more to what he tells you, you never know when he could tell you something extremely important" he left out the part where he had actually became the translator in France though he really didn't think that was important considering he had learned French from one of the psych ward patients. "Of course he's still sweet! I don't think anything would be able to take that away considering he was a natural cutie" the small male blinked as the subject was changed to the cafe "Oh! It's actually right across from here" he let out a small hum "I guess we can talk about what dates would be good to take off unless you just want me to take two whole months off either one is fine" the red head didn't fail to take notice how Satoshi's gaze lingered somewhere into the distance and sure enough when he glanced over he saw two figures, his hand gently tightened its hold on the older males hand as he whispered softly so the two figures wouldn't overhear them "I'm going to guess those are the two who were chasing you" Thankfully they were almost to the cafe, he scooted a bit closer to Satoshi as they continued to walk "If you want you could stay over at my place, it's just you'll have to come back to the hospital with me first but at least they won't find out where you live" Kazuhiko made sure his voice was low enough so only Satoshi would hear and if the two figures were observing them he made sure to act like he was just chatting happily and hadn't noticed them.

☂Thoughts~ Weird a** creepers ☁Location~ The Park ☂Company~ Sato and two creepers☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi couldn’t help but smile when he said it was great that he liked his job, not to mention how many people he got I with their stress levels through the roof. He laughed a little and shook his head, ”You won’t have to worry about that with me.” he muttered silently to himself as he continued to walk with Kazuhiko. He smiled to himself and thought silently, listening to him speak about the psych ward and how those people carried a lot of baggage. He nodded silently ad then turned his gaze back onto Kazu when he mentioned he better find out what he wants and he blinked, did he know who it was. Though then he wanted him to make a promise.

He sighed and was about to speak, but again he was stopped and he was forced to listen. Gosh, this really was like Highschool. He pushed the thought from his mind as he was then nudged and bothered about his hair. ”No, it wasn’t my worst thing in my rebellious stage. I’m just not willing to talk about anything else.” He stated with a slight smile and would be rather surprised if he was disappointed with him. He sighed and glanced down, and then looked back up when he said that he’d been to both of those countries and he couldn’t help but smile. He was a proud big brother, and glad that his little brother had actually gone off to get a better education.

”He still is…I swear he hasn’t changed that much. Oh, his hair is now black…he dyed it shortly after he went overseas. I’ve got a picture at home he sent, ad my god he had the most interesting outfit on. I mean, it looked good on him, but it was just…not something I’m use to seeing on him.” he stated with a laugh as he shook his head as he glanced over towards where he stated it was. He nodded to the dates thing and then also to the guys chasing him, he stared for a few seconds before he said, ”They already know where I live, it’s been this way for the past few months.” He muttered as he stared at the two figures a second before he glanced down towards Kazuhiko who moved closer to him. He smiled and just let the other grasp his hand a little tighter. ”I’m not going to let them find out where you live. Plus, I have to get home sometime tonight and sort out my files for my clients.” He stated with a laugh as he followed Kazuhiko’s lead towards the café. He was surprised though that he hadn’t recognized the two guys following him yet, they were a part of Akihito’s crew when they were back in Highschool…but he pinned it on the hoodies they were wearing.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko nodded he was relieved that he didn't have to worry about Sato's work life because it now meant he had more time to sort all this s**t out "good because you're the last person I want to see in a hospital" he sighed knowing that there would be no guarantees that Satoshi wouldn't one day end up in the hospital. He couldn't stand the thought of his dear friend being hurt and he knew that the older male didn't want his help but if his help could keep Satoshi from being killed then he obviously wouldn't take no for an answer. He gave a small hum of content "I'm sure whatever else you did wasn't too horrible considering one you're still here today and two I don't remember you ever going to jail" the small male smiled "You probably did more things than I did" he only had two forms of rebellion and at the end his mother wasn't really upset.

The small male smiled as Sato continued to speak about Tomo "You two probably look really alike now" he laughed giving a small nod "The fashion trends are really different overseas some of them look lovely but then you see the ones that you have no words for but you know that you never want to wear them in your life" Kazuhiko could see the small cafe in the distance but what the older male said next almost made him stop in his tracks but instead he ended up doing an awkward stumble as he forced himself to keep walking "Months! What the ******** Sato do you know how much danger you could be in! You better have some good a** security at your place" he gave a small glare to Satoshi "It wouldn't matter if they found out where I live considering everything is high security. Though I must say I'm surprised that you don't have your files on a device you can carry with you" He knew the hospital has all of his patients files on his laptop and phone which came in handy at the most random of times.

The red head smiled happily as they finally came up to the entrance of the cafe "We're here!" he pushed open the door giggling happily as he was instantly surrounded by most of the workers "Miss me?" the small male looked up at Satoshi before speaking "Everyone this is my friend Satoshi please don't traumatize him too much" Kazuhiko shooed everyone off before leading the taller male to his usual table in the back corner "Go ahead and look at the menu I'll cover the tab" he relaxed in his seat giving a small nod as the waiter dropped off his usual drink order which was mint tea. His brown eyes looked up at Satoshi as he gave his friend a smile "Does anything look good?"

☂Thoughts~ Weird a** creepers ☁Location~ The Cafe ☂Company~ Sato ☁OOC~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces