xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxYoUr WoRdS IN MY HEAD, KNIVES IN MY heart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou build me UP

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoAnd then I fall apart
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo 'Cause I'm only human
        ⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Kazuhiko Tsuyoshi

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko looked over to Masuda "Oh hush! I know that but still it can't help to be a bit optimistic!" the red head sighed "Sorry, I'm just really worried considering this hasn't happened in a long time" he continued his work carefully watching for any sudden movements so he wouldn't mess up. "Any estimate on how long the results are going to take?" His movements froze as he noticed Satoshi shifting beneath him. A soft sigh of relief left him as his friend spoke saying that he was fine, his small hands came up to gently hold Satoshi's head in place while he went back to stitching.
                                  Kazuhiko stayed silent just carefully listening to the conversation between Satoshi and Masuda, he couldn't express how glad he was that there was only minor memory loss instead of something major. His brown eyes widened in surprise when Masuda began to speak to him "O-Oh, alright that does seem like the best thing to do now" the small brunette was quite shocked at being commanded to take the rest of the night off considering that has never happened before "I'll make sure everything is fine". He finished the stitching carefully cutting the thread and placing the tools away. The small doctor took off his coat and sat down on the edge of the hospital bed looking down at Satoshi giving him a small smile a giggle falling from his lips as he shook his head "Surprisingly, I'm not in the mood to give lectures" his brown eyes softened as he gently fixed the older males hair "What matters the most is that you're safe"

Kazuhiko smiled "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get the rest of my stuff from the back and then we'll leave." the doctor stood setting his coat down next to Satoshi before walking out of the room. He walked into the back room and began to pack his stuff up placing it in his bag before double checking that his vacation dates were approved and signing out. The brunette grabbed his bag walking out of the door only stopping to grab a glass of water as he hurried back to Satoshi's hospital room "Hey I grabbed you some water since you have to keep hydrated" He handed the glass of water to Satoshi "Sato you really need to stop worrying me like this" the small male sighed shaking his head.

☂Thoughts~ Stop worrying me ☁Location~ Hospital ☂Company~ Masuda and Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi "Sato" Yanagashita
╚══════════════╝
Life Life, this is our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

Masuda just smiled a bit though when he said it hadn’t happened in awhile he frowned, ”Happened in awhile? How long is awhile? And this isn’t the first time this has happened? We need to know if something like this has happened before and what caused it then we can better treat him.” He stated with a sigh before he was asked about the results and he thought about it a moment, ”X-rays I can probably have within a half hour, as for the head scan that’s going to take an hour or two at least. If you want after the tests you can go home and I’ll call you with the results in the morning.” he stated giving that option to Kazuhiko at the moment considering it would be best just to get him home after the testing and get him resting.

Masuda after talking to Satoshi and letting Kazuhiko off he gave a nod, ”I’m counting on you Kazu. He stated before he watched Kazu take off his jacket and then sit on the edge of the bed. He smiled and gave a glance towards Satoshi before he said, ”I’m going to go send those orders out for the tests. I’ll be back in about five minutes.” He stated before he gave a glance between the two and then turned and headed out to get those orders sent out. Satoshi sighed and just laid there for the time being closing his eyes before he opened them and glanced back up towards Kazuhiko when he said that he wasn’t in the mood to give lectures right now. He sighed a sigh of relief and said, ”That’s good to know, I don’t think I could take a lecture right now. I feel like I just got hit with a bus.” He stated as he slowly attempted to sit up, flinching a little at the sudden pain in his side.

He groaned a bit before he grabbed his side and slowly sat up all the way. When Kazu left to go get his things he sighed and shifted slightly to get comfortable once more. Though it was only a short time till he was back and came back with some water. He stared and reached out with his free hand and took the glass. ”Thanks.” He stated before taking a drink, then he added, ”You wouldn’t happen to have any food on you would you? I don’t think I got to eat before I passed out… He stated with a small smile. Just as he asked Masuda walked in and said, ”That’ll have to wait, come on, we’ve got some X-rays and a head scan to do…do you think you can walk?” He asked curiously before he nodded to walking. ”We’ll be back in a few minutes Kazu…Sato, let’s go.” he stated before Sato slowly stood up and set his cup down before following after Satoshi.

~~A Few Minutes Later~~~

After the tests were finished a few minutes later, Satoshi was brought back with Masuda at his side. ”Alright Kazu, he’s all yours. Have a safe walk home and I’ll give you a call in the morning with the results. It’s pretty obvious though he has a couple of broken ribs…so make sure he doesn’t lift anything too heavy and he takes it easy for the next couple of weeks, he’s got a prescription for pain killers, and he’s to call work to take some time off for the next couple of days. Can you make sure that he takes it easy and calls into work for me?” He stated, Satoshi felt like Masuda was talking to his mother at the moment, he shook the thought though, ”He’s all yours though, so I’ll leave you to him.” He stated with a small smile glad that they could get this taken care of quickly, seemed it was going to stay busy this Friday night.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: Masuda/Kazuhiko/& other doctors and nurses
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH
        XOXO 'TILL I'VE HAD ENOUGH
        XOXOXO 'CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAN
        XOXOXOXO AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN

XOXOXOXOXO I'M ONLY HUMAN
        ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO a n d i , c r a s h a n d i b r e a k down

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko groaned "Why can't tests be faster" the red head crossed his arms "That's a great idea actually or you can just email me everything" he wasn't going to admit that he would probably be out cold by the time Masuda called and wouldn't wake up for awhile, hey he's on vacation who wouldn't expect him to catch up on his sleep. The small doctor smiled nodding "I know I know, don't worry I'll keep everything under control" His eyes watched as Masuda glanced between him and Satoshi, he couldn't help but wonder why the other doctor was looking between the two of them. Hearing Sato sigh snapped his attention away from Masuda a small giggle falling from his lips "Honestly, you look like you've been hit by a bus" he quickly held out his hands to stop the other male from getting up too fast "Careful! We don't know if you have anything broken or not and I rather not have you injuring yourself even more"
                                  Kazuhiko smiled softly as he recieved a thanks for the water "No problem just don't drink it too fast" he shook his head as Satoshi asked for food "I usually don't have food with me when I'm working but, we'll probably just order something when we get to the apartment" the small red head looked up as Masuda walked in "Hey Masuda make sure he doesn't do something stupid while being tested". He smiled before looking back to the other male "Sato make sure you listen to Masuda kk!". Kazuhiko gave a small wave as he watched the two walk off "See you two in a bit!" after the two were out of sight he curled up on the soft bed "I'm bored"

~~~ A Few Minutes Later ~~~

Kazuhiko didn't realize that he had fallen asleep until he heard footsteps coming towards the room he quickly sat up blurting out "I'm awake" just as Satoshi and Masuda walked into the room he carefully listened to Masuda before giving a small nod "I'll make sure of that! I'll also have his meds delivered to the apartment so we don't have to move" the doctor stood collecting all of his things before speaking "Remember if you need anything just call me or send someone over to the apartment to drag me out" the small male gave Masuda a hug before waving goodbye and turning to Satoshi "Lets get going!"

~~Just going to time skip so they're at the apartment already~~

Kazuhiko opened the door to the apartment smiling as the lights turned on "Here we are" he walked to the living room area setting his bags down before glancing over to Satoshi "So what would you like to eat?" the small male wandered into the kitchen pulling down two glasses from the cupboard filling them with some water before taking a seat on the couch and setting the glasses down on the table in front "Oh! Do you want to call your boss now or tomorrow morning?" the red head took a sip of his water gesturing for Sato to take a seat on the couch and get comfortable.

☂Thoughts~ Food? Phone call? I have no clue what to do ☁Location~ Apartment ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi listened through the two doctor’s conversation and about the pills, about staying over at Kazuhiko’s, everything to say the least. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, he knew for a fact that his ribs were broken, he didn’t need to be told from Masuda, and the fact he wasn’t allowed to head to his apartment, what the hell was he going to wear? He’d have to go over there and pick up some clothes. He got up and nodded when he was told to lets go, he then shoved his hands into his pockets before letting out a yawn, damn he felt like he was in high school again, this was ridiculous.

He pushed the thought out of his head though as they made it to the apartment. He gave the place a glance around when the lights were turned on, and to say the least it was a pretty nice place, far better than his own apartment to say the least. He shook his head and slid off his shoes before he stepped inside and said, ”Nice place…. He smiled a bit, though he didn’t want to sit down on the furniture afraid of getting it dirty, he needed a shower and he was still craving Chinese. He glanced over when asked what he wanted, ”Chinese…” He stated as he tried to remember what had happened within the past few hours. When asked about calling his boss he blinked, ”Don’t need to, I have the entire weekend off, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are my days off, so I’ll just call on Monday.” Of course it all depended on how he was feeling when the weekend was over.

He glanced over towards the glasses on the table and picked one up before taking a drink from it and walking over towards a picture that had caught his attention. He stared for a second and then laughed a little, instantly regretting it as he rested a hand ontop of his broken ribs. ”You still have this picture…the one we took right after I graduated? Gosh, I looked so weird in that cap and gown, green and gold are definitely not a good combination on me.” He stated, especially with that blonde hair he had, he looked like some blinged out frog. His copy of course was stashed in a photo album in his closet at his apartment. ”Gosh, it seems so long ago.” he stated with a shake of his head, his brother was in the picture, there was Kazuhiko, him, and a few of the other guys from the gang and the school in the back ground. He smiled staring at the picture before he stood up straighter and said, ”So…what do I do about my clothes, have you ever tried sleeping in jeans?” He asked curiously glancing over towards Kazuhiko.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗
23 yrs---5'6‘’----116.8 lbs----Black Hair----Black eyes----Birthday: September 20th----Former Raito Leader

User ImageUser Image

Company: Kazuhiko
Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko smiled "Thank You, I do try to keep this place looking nice" the red head blinked before realizing Sato probably wanted to clean off considering he did look like a complete mess. He stood setting his glass down on the counter letting a laugh fall from his lips "Of course it's Chinese you would want, I'll be nice and make you some good Chinese food because the last thing you need is to get sick from all of the s**t fast food places put in their food" The doctor pondered what dish to create considering he did have a ton of food he could use, he could easily make a stir-fry or maybe just a simple bowl of rice with meat. Oh it had been such a long time since he had to cook some Chinese food though at least it wouldn't be too hard considering he could always bring out his mothers old recipes the lady had two passions being a nurse and the second one was being a kick a** chef. The last he had heard from his mother she was running a small cafe in a small Italian hospital she had told him it was like a dream come true because she could be a cook and a nurse at the same time, honestly he thought she was a bit crazy but hey he was happy that she was living out her dream...and sending him Italian coffee beans and chocolate every week. The small male was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard Satoshi talking about his work "That's good, then we don't need to worry about that until Monday. We'll go over to your place tomorrow so you can pic up some clothes and whatever else you need." He would obviously make sure that the other male didn't work on the case files considering that was obviously not relaxing and the last thing his friend needed was stress. His interest was peaked when he noticed Satoshi looking over the pictures oh god he had some of the oldest pictures up there though he kept them there because they represented his fondest memories.
                                  Kazuhiko giggled walking up next to the other male as he looked over to see what photo Satoshi was looking at "Yeah, why would I get rid of it?" he shook his head letting out a sigh "You don't look that bad Sato...at least you didn't look like a Christmas elf" the small red head laughed gesturing to his own graduation photo which also showed all of the previous gang members suffocating him in a group hug "Seriously having red hair and wearing green is horrid! The gang literally gave me Christmas cards instead of your usual graduation cards!". He actually missed everyone though he would by lying if he said he hadn't been in contact with more than half of the group, he had tried to move on but those little shits found him and now they couldn't stop bugging him. The small male smiled fondly as he spoke "It has been a long time...well at least for you, I still get constantly bugged by half of the gang...they're still immature as ever so you should be thankful they haven't found you yet"

Kazuhiko glanced up at Satoshi before letting out a small hum "I have tried sleeping in jeans, it's not comfortable" he thought for a bit before speaking "How about you go take a nice shower while I go get you some clothes!" the doctor walked down to a small hall closet pulling down a towel set looking back to beckon Sato to follow him "I'll take you to the guest shower which is connected to the room you'll be staying in" the small male walked through the room to the large modernized bathroom gently setting the towels down on the toilet seat lid smiling softly "I'll leave you a pair of clothes outside the door and by the time you get done I'll try to have dinner ready" he slipped out of the room only stopping at the bedroom door "If you need anything just call me!" the red head walked out to wander back to his own room where he pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts that looked like they could fit Satoshi, they weren't his clothes but they did belong to an old friend who looked about the same size as Satoshi so it would have to do for now! He walked back gently setting the clothes down before returning to his own room once again to change into his sleep clothes. Kazuhiko actually still wore the same type of sleep ware that he did when he was back in high school which was an oversized shirt that had baggy sleeves, came down to his mid-thigh, and fell off of one shoulder; for pants he wore a pair of shorts that were easily covered by the long shirt. The doctor stretched before heading out to the kitchen to start cooking, he had decided to go with steamed pork buns with a side of rice and vegetables along with egg drop soup and pot stickers. He immediately put on an apron his mother had sent him and went to work making sure everything was being cooked to perfection.

☂Thoughts~ Make sure the food is perfect~ ☁Location~ Apartment ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi smiled a bit, ”Don’t we all try and do that with wherever we’re living. Though I specifically remember my room being a disaster ninety percent of he time and being forced to clean it. With running the gang and keeping everyone in line, I didn’t have time to clean. Boy did my parents always get onto me for it. Now if you walked into my apartment you’d never believe that I was a sloppy teenager, the place is literally spotless.” He stated with a laugh, though he glanced back over towards Kazuhiko for a moment and couldn’t help but give a victorious grin. Oh he loved when he won over with his stomach. If it was Chinese he wanted, it was Chinese he was going to get gosh darnnit.

He shook the thought though as he stated that they could go over to his place and pick out some clothes and what not. He needed to pick up his case files though, something to keep him busy when he couldn’t find anything else to do. He took a drink of his water and stared a the picture and said, ”Um…those caps and gowns…that’s why. Frog or elf, it doesn’t matter…and I looked like a blonde elf, my hair literally matched the gold of the tassel” He stated with a shake of his head, though he glanced back at the picture and he gave a small smile as he let his eyes wander over the gang and then glanced over towards the picture of Kazuhiko when he was graduating. ”I would have come you know, if I wasn’t so busy working. I swear I tried to get off, I almost didn’t make my brother’s graduation, but I managed that last second.” He stated glancing over apologetically. He wondered what life would have been like if he had made it, maybe he wouldn’t have run into Akihito at that time and this whole confrontation started. He sighed at that thought before he stood up straight and looked over towards Kazu and smiled, ”Better than getting cards that are telling you to be safe and stay out of trouble.” He stated before he was being told about the gang.

He hadn’t heard from them in quite sometime, even after he graduated. He sighed and shook his head a little before he said, ”Sometimes I do wish they’d find me, whisk me away into another world where Akihito and I aren’t fighting like this, you know, I wish I could turn back time and fix what happened between us, the missunderstanding that is causing all these problems.” He stated still wondering what would have happened if he had done so, if instead of running to go get help he defended his friend right there from those kids who beat him up. He pushed the thought out of his mind when he stated he took a nice shower. He nodded and followed after kazu to the bathroom, taking in the guest bedroom. Maybe he should think about a better place, that’s for sure. Maybe somewhere away from where Akihito knew where he was. It’s what he’s been good at up until now.

He glanced over his shoulder when Kazu stated that if he needed anything just call. He nodded and set his glass down before walking into the bathroom and closing he door. He stripped of his clothes and started the shower before stepping under the hot water. It felt good to say the least, relaxing every muscle in his body and causing him to sigh a bit. He cleaned up and rinsed off, standing under the water for about a good fifteen minutes till his fingers and toes were becoming prunes. Once that was done, he walked out and dried himself off, careful of his side and his stitches on his eye before he wrapped the towel around him. He walked over to the bed and found the clothes and smiled a bit, they looked comfortable, he just hoped they fit. So, he put them on and sure enough they fit. He let out a relieved sigh before he smelt the food and smirked, it definitely smelt like Chinese, time to go see. He walked out of the bedroom and through the apartment, now barefoot, his clothes in a sloppy pile in the bathroom for the time being. He quietly made his way into the kitchen, following the smell and then stared at Kazuhiko.

He smiled seeing him cooking away in a cute little apron, and the pajama’s of choice. He stared and then slowly walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on his shoulder and smiling, ”What ya cooking? It smells good.” He stated, glancing around at what he was making for a bit, though not showing any signs of moving.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko laughed "Actually some people don't try at all" the red head smiled shaking his head a bit "I think all of our rooms were a mess...I'm pretty sure someone compared my room to WWIII happening, maybe it was just a faze we all went through" The doctor remembered on more than one event where he had to sleep on the couch because his room was too messy to even enter, but hey who had time to clean when they're busy studying! His brown eyes widened as he caught Sato's victorious grin, oh the nerve! He placed his hands on his hips as he spoke "I'm only doing this because you're hurt so don't get too full of yourself over there." A small smile graced his lips as he found it too hard to stay angry for that long, he honestly hadn't changed that much from High school he still couldn't stay angry for that long. He had tried many times to change that part about him but it seemed to never change. The small male giggled shaking his head as he looked at the pictures "Only certain people could pull off those gowns...We looked horrid in those colors" He held back a laugh as he realized that Satoshi's hair actually did match the tassel "Oh my gosh it does! Oh thank heavens someones graduation picture is actually just as bad as mine!" The joyful atmosphere was instantly killed as the subject of Satoshi's absence was brought up a frown upon his lips as he shook his head "It's alright, you honestly didn't miss much. Plus your work is more important! The most important thing though is that you made it to your brothers graduation"
                                  Kazuhiko rolled his eyes "I would rather prefer those cheesy cards than the stupid Christmas cards...seriously some of them are just...I can't even find words to describe them" he shook his head even though Sato wanted to have the old members find him his view on what he hoped would happen was actually quite wrong and he hated to have to burst his bubble but it needed to be done "Actually Sato...I wasn't referring to your old gang I was referring to the newer one, after you left the others kind of just dropped out so half of the members I'm talking about you actually don't know" the small red head listened to the second half of what Satoshi had said before giving it some thought "Do you really want that to happen? I mean yeah it would be nice for you two to be the best of friends again but if the misunderstanding hadn't happened I probably wouldn't have met you and it's pretty certain that half of the gang wouldn't have known each other either. Even though we all see the fighting as horrible it actually has brought all of us some good.". He bit his lip to stop himself from speaking because he knew if he hadn't met Satoshi and the others he actually would have been dead.

Kazuhiko wouldn't admit it but it was nice having some change in his daily routine he now no longer felt like he was all alone unless one of the new members from the old high school came over for some help. He found it amazing that even after he had left those freshmans that were under his leadership had constantly pulled him back to the school to help out and no it wasn't gang related help it was mostly for homework help or some advice. The doctor was so out of it that he didn't hear Satoshi approaching until he felt a pair of arms wrap around him a small squeak escaped his lips as he looked up at his friend "S-Sato!" he gave a small pout while his usually pale cheeks were tinted pink "You scared me! I could have accidentally burned myself or smacked you!" The red head sighed as he went back to cooking "If you must know I'm making steamed pork buns with a side of rice and vegetables along with egg drop soup and pot stickers" a laugh passed his lips as he turned off the stove "Sato hun you're going to have to let go so I can set up the plates and plus you're getting water all over me" he picked up a pot sticker which was cooled off and held it up to Satoshi "Try some"

☂Thoughts~ He almost scared me! ☁Location~ Apartment, Kitchen ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

When he got out of the shower and came and wrapped his arms around Kazuhiko. He wasn’t exactly planning on scaring the other, he blinked and stared for a second before he smiled and said, ”Sorry, didn’t think I’d scare you. And I don’t think getting smacked would be the best thing with broken ribs…you might hurt me even more if you did that…but I think I’ll take it over you getting burned.” He stated with a nod before he started speaking about what they were having. So it was a whole variety of stuff, man, how lucky could one guy get? Maybe he should break his ribs more often, or get hurt more often. No, that probably wouldn’t be a good idea to say the least, he’d probably end up getting lectured all the way into the next millennium which he really didn’t want happening to say the least. He pushed the thought out of his head when Kazuhiko mentioned him letting go so he could set up the plates, and he was getting water all over him.

”Oh come on, a little water never hurt anyone. Plus….you still smell like the hospital, a little mini-shower for you.” He stated with a laugh, though he instantly regretted that when his ribs protested against the laugh. ”Remind me not to laugh, it hurts too much.” He stated before he was being offered a pot sticker. He stared at it a moment before he said, ”I’m not going to die from eating it am I? If I do die I’m coming back to haunt you.” He stated with a smile, though that would be some way to go. Death by pot sticker, yes…very interesting thing to put on a gravestone too. He shook the thought though and opened his mouth before eating the pot sticker.

Chewing it slowly, he thought silently to himself before he smiled, ”Umai…it’s really good. Though…sorry, mom’s still ranks number one.” he teased the other with a smile as he placed a kiss on the other’s cheek and let go of him before turning and heading over to the table to sit down. ”It’s really good though, it truly is.” He stated before sitting down and letting out a sigh as he leaned back a bit. He still felt like he was hit by a bus, but after the shower he just wanted to eat and then pass out.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko smiled softly letting out a small sigh "Don't say that Sato!" the red head reached up to gently play with the taller males hair "It would be much better for me to get a small burn than for you to be hurt even more than you already are and plus I would be terribly upset with myself if I hurt you!" The doctor let out a small giggle as he watched Satoshi's reactions when he had told him about what they were having, it was worth all the work just to see Sato's reaction. He could sense the gears in the other males head spinning as he glanced up "Now don't get any crazy ideas that getting hurt means I'm going to give you everything you wont" he crossed his arms trying to look serious but he knew that all Sato really had to do was beg and he would more than likely do whatever the other male wanted him to.
                                  The small male gave a giggle as he continued to get wet "That may be true but my shirt is going to be all clingy instead of loose! Hey, hospitals smell extremely clean but if you don't like it then I'll take a shower just for you" He smiled warmly as Sato laughed, it had been such a long time since he had been able to hear that wonderful laugh and he missed hearing it considering Satoshi had one of those laughs that could lighten up any mood. His thoughts were broken as he heard the other male say that it hurt to laugh "Oh gosh! Are you alright do I need to get you some pain medication?" His cheerful expression was instantly turned to one of concern as he looked up at Satoshi though that changed quickly as the pot sticker comment was thrown out "Obviously you aren't in that much pain if you can make jokes about my cooking"
                                  Kazuhiko rolled his eyes shaking his head softly "I usually don't make Chinese food hun so I take no offence what so ever with you saying your mothers is better because if I remember right she made some really delicious Chinese food" he blushed softly as he felt Sato kiss his cheek before letting go and walking away "Well I'm glad you like it though" the small red head grabbed down some plates, bowls, and silverware setting those down on the table before going back to carry the pots of food out making sure they were all reachable before taking a seat "Eat as much as you want". The doctor grabbed a bowl pouring himself some egg drop soup and getting a small plate of pot stickers deciding it would be best to start off with with an appetizer before moving on to the other food.

☂Thoughts~ Food! ☁Location~ Apartment, table ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi just shook his head and said, ”If you got hurt because of me I would feel horrible.” He stated with a small smile as the other played with hi hair a bit. Though when he caught him thinking about getting the good food, he glanced off to the side and gave a sheepish grin. ”Now what gave you the idea that I was ever thinking such a thing.” He asked with a bit of a smirk on his face, but then again, Kazuhiko knew him better than anything, heck, he probably knew him better than he knew himself which wasn’t fair at all. He sighed at that thought before he heard Kazu giggle and talk about the clingy shirt and everything.

He thought about that and said, ”And the problem with that is….? He asked curiously before he asked about the pain medication. He shook his head at the idea for right now before he went and sat down. ”You get use to the pain after awhile. And I can joke about you anytime. So….I could be dying and still making jokes.” He stated holding back a laugh that wanted to escape from him. However when he said that he usually didn’t make Chinese food so he took no offense to it, he shrugged and nodded a little before he aid he wa glad he liked it. Well yeah, he could tell when it was some pretty good Chinese, and Kazuhiko’s came close to his mother’s Chinese which he had deemed the best.

Though when he sat down and said eat as much as he wanted he nodded, ”Don’t mind if I do.” he stated with a smirk before he placed his hands together, ”Itadakimasu” He then filled the bowl up with the soup and grabbed some pot stickers and began eating before he looked towards Kazuhiko as he chewed and tried to think of something to talk about, because honestly now that they were alone yet again his mind was going blank. He had already confessed earlier that he had liked him, though he didn’t know if the other took it as a joke, heck, he was teasing the hell out of Kazu right now and even kissed him on the cheek. He shook the thought and took another bite before he opened his mouth and said something stupid.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko blinked in surprise before smiling happily "Well then we'll have to make sure neither of us get hurt" the red head gasped softly was Sato being sarcastic! Oh so that's how it was going to be "If you weren't already hurt I would flick your nose for that. But in all honestly you still kind of act like a teenager" The doctor let out a light hearted laugh shaking his head softly "It's good that nothing about us has really changed that much" he honestly had no idea how different things would have been if they ended up becoming way different people from who they were in high school. It was amazing how well he still understood how Sato thought and he was thankful for that because now it wasn't as if he was with a stranger.
                                  The small male pouted cutely "The problem with that is then it would be completely uncomfortable" He gave a soft laugh before frowning again "Oh Sato you should have said something earlier if you were hurting, I don't want you to be in any pain" the frown stayed even as Satoshi attempted to lighten the mood "I won't permit you to make jokes about me if you're in major pain or dying!" his small arms remained crossed as he continued to speak "You can make jokes about me any other time though be prepared because once you're all better your nose is going to get flicked"
                                  Kazuhiko laughed as he sat down in his chair "Now don't eat too much, you don't want to get a stomach ache" he let out a soft sigh watching as already Satoshi had began to eat. The red head took small spoonfuls of his soup eating as elegantly as he had in high school because for some reason he couldn't stand to be a sloppy eater it was just like something he would rather die than do wait no he actually would not like to die any time soon. His brown eyes glanced over to Sato and it was obvious the other male had something on his mind though he honestly didn't want to comment and disturb Satoshi so instead he decided to busy himself with his soup. Though he had to admit what he didn't expect was what words came out of Satoshi's mouth a second later he looked up with brown eyes wide in shock "Sato..."

☂Thoughts~ Sato! ☁Location~ Apartment, table ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi smiled and said, ”That would be a good thing, though I can’t promise anything with me.” He stated with a nod before he leaned back in his seat and frowned a bit, ”I’m not going to have a nose left if you keep flicking it.” He stated before he heard that he still acted like a teenager. He thought about it and then said, ”Okay, I may still act like a teenager, but…you haven’t seen me working yet” He stated with a nod, though he had to agree that nothing about them had really changed, it was nice to know he wasn’t talking to a stranger, when he was talking to a friend. A really good friend, a really good friend in which he had fallen in love with.

Though that thought was pulled out when he said that it would be completely uncomfortable. He rolled his eyes and said, ”That can be taken care of quickly.” He muttered mostly to himself, though when he said he should have said something if he was in pain, he shrugged and said, ”It wasn’t hurting too bad…” he stated with a smile before he said he could make jokes any other time except for when he was in pain or dying. He sighed and said, ”Well, guess the fate of my nose has been decided, it’s going to disappear from you flicking it.” He stated with a shake of his head. Though when he said not to eat too much so he wouldn’t get a stomach ache he just nodded.

He was in the middle of a bite when the other had said his name and had this wide eyed look of shock. He blinked a second and swallowed the bite he had in his mouth before actually speaking, ”What?” He said looking slightly worried he had said something wrong or done something wrong to get that reaction.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers:

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko laughed yeah he knew that Sato was a total trouble magnet "Just don't do stupid stuff and try not to piss people off" the red head sighed "But then again I guess your existence just pisses some people off, how immature of them" he smirked as the other male responded to the nose flicking comment "Then make sure you don't do anything that is nose flick worthy, I can't help it if it's second nature to flick people who need it" the doctor shook his head slowly "Of course you act differently at work, we all do because we know if we act like the stupid teenagers we are we'll obviously be fired"
                                  The small male gasped as he heard Satoshi muttering "Well it could but that wasn't the point!" He pouted placing his hands on his small hips as he spoke "I don't care if it didn't hurt that badly if it hurts you need to say something" oh out of all people he had to fall for it had to be the one who was always being followed by trouble and stubborn, though he couldn't complain considering he had fallen in love with all of Satoshi even the flaws. "You can change the fate of your nose, then again half of my old lectures obviously didn't have any effect on you" he smiled softly "Though I'm serious don't stuff yourself"
                                  Kazuhiko relaxed as he ate a pot sticker taking time to reflect on everything that had happened it was honestly a miracle of a day well up until the point where Sato got hurt. Though he really hadn't meant to speak while Satoshi was eating but it was something that was itching away at him and he had to speak. A small blush dusted his cheeks as he shook his head "It's really stupid b-but it's nothing to look so worried about, you're not in trouble or anything!" oh dear he was sounding so stupid! The small red head took a small breath before continuing "It's about what happened back at the cafe, I wasn't able to give you a proper answer because I got called away" his hands came to cover his face as his blush darkened "Sato..." brown eyes peeked through parted fingers as he finally said what he had always wanted to say "I love you"

☂Thoughts~ Please don't let me die of embarrassment! ☁Location~ Apartment, table ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

╚══════════════╝
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Satoshi just smiled and said, ”When have you ever known me to do something stupid? And I don’t try to piss people off, you’re right on the dot when you say my existence pisses some people off.” He stated before taking another bite of his food, then he said not to do anything that would be nose flick worthy. He was sure he couldn’t do that, he was bound to do or say something that would get his nose flicked that was for sure. He shook the thought though for a moment before he smiled and said that he acted different at work. He thought about it and shook his head, ”Not really, the only time I don’t act differently at work is when I’m with clients or my boss is around.” He stated with a slight laugh, wishing he wouldn’t do that.

He smirked a bit when he said it could but that wasn’t the point. Oh, it was a point to Satoshi that was for sure. He shook the thought as he was told that he didn’t care if it hurt he needed to say something. He knew he should have but in all honesty if it didn’t hurt too bad and he could manage then he’d be fine. Though he smiled and shook his head, ”Not really, I think they just had some effect during high school…..some.” He stated with a smile, oh he was going to make sure he was full and could sleep through the rest of the night.

Though when he started talking about what he wanted was nothing to worry about he nodded for a second and glanced down before looking back up when he said that what happened back at the café and he wasn’t able to give a proper answer. Ah, so that’s what it was about, he watched as he covered his face after the blush had covered his face. He smiled a little and said, ”Yes Kazu…” He then waited for him to say something. And then those three little words came from the other and he couldn’t help but feel like his heart was going to flutter right out of his chest at that moment. The other felt the same, and he was being so damn adorable right now. He smiled and put down his silverwear before he stood up and walked over towards Kazuhiko.

He stopped and slowly got down to eye level with him, even if it was difficult to get down the low at the moment. He reached up and gently removed his hands before he said, “You don’t have to be embarrassed about how you feel.”
He stated with a smile, ”I love you too.” He stated as he leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss upon the other’s lips. Though it was at that moment that Kazuhiko’s phone started ringing and Satoshi pulled away with a sigh. He glanced down and then said, ”Who’s calling you at this hour? It’s extremely early in the morning.” He stated with a sigh as he slowly stood up and made his way back towards his seat before he sat down and leaned back.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

User ImageUser Image

Out Of Creepers: Haha, I just realized, it's probably about 4-5 in the morning and they're having dinner XD

Magical Cleric

User Image

I CAN TAKE SO MUCH

User Image

User Image

Kazuhiko rolled his eyes as he began to get some rice and steamed pork buns "God forbid you ever do something stupid" the red head smiled as he took a bite of his rice "We really need to work on your people skills Sato, we can't have you being hated forever" he knew that Sato didn't need to improve his people skills heck the guy could make friends with whoever he wanted as long as they didn't hate him already. A small laugh filled the air as he shook his head "To be honest I can actually see you not being any different at work, You were always mature" the doctor took a bite of his pork bun "Though I must admit that around the children at work apparently I seem to change, I don't even see the change in my attitude but everyone else does"
                                  The small male leaned back in his seat smiling as the other male said the lectures had some effect "Well at least they did something" He honestly expected for Satoshi to say his lectures were stupid but it was such a pleasant surprise to know not all his effort went to waste "I swear, maybe if you listen to my lectures like the new gang does you probably would have made things easier for yourself" he stretched his arms sighing "Then again you were never one to really sit and listen"
                                  Kazuhiko held his breath as closed his eyes behind his small hands oh he couldn't believe he actually admitted his feelings out loud! As a deathly silence followed his three words it had seemed as if time had stopped and he was terrified. The small red head sank deeper into his seat as he suddenly heard Satoshi move his thoughts racing as he suddenly felt like just running away to his room and hiding. He was shocked out of his thoughts as he felt a warm pair of hands begin to gently remove his hands from his face. Brown eyes slowly opened to look at Satoshi a small squeak leaving his lips as he noticed how close the other male was to him. He swore his heart skipped a beat as Sato repeated those magical three words before leaning closer. A smile graced his lips as he suddenly felt Sato gently kissing him, he wished that time could just freeze in that moment of bliss but sadly everything ended too soon as his phone began to ring and Satoshi pulled away oh how he wished he could just throw his stupid phone at a wall! "Don't know and don't care, if it's important they'll come to the door" the doctor turned off his phone before getting up to place it on the kitchen counter "I'll check it later" he smiled before going back to the table to grab his empty bowl and plate taking them back to the kitchen where he placed them in the sink. Kazuhiko could already tell there probably wouldn't be any leftovers so he would just do all the dishes whenever they both woke up. A small yawn left him as he walked back to the dining room taking a seat next to Satoshi gently resting his head on the other males shoulder.

☂Thoughts~ So tired and screw stupid phones! ☁Location~ Apartment, table ☂Company~ Sato☁OOC~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces