Lol. What's tan for you? Lemme seeeee
ginfin
Rieuna
im back from mexico

YAY WELCOME HOME
how was it?
Yeeeyyy it had really good and cheap food TT V TT
omogooooshhhh tacooooos an fruit bowls

when we went the coordinators didn't book a hotel room for us this time (but they were supposed to). But they were like, "Oh it's okay they always have rooms."

But they didn't know it was the Baja/Baha races an everything was booked. Luckily one of the volunteers ha this hostel he visited and he said it was really good, and only $15 a night!! We ended up sleeping there overnight. It was sooo awesome.

The hostel was in a poor neighborhood, but on the hills too. Outdoor shower was nice. Outhouse looking restrooms, but it had real plumbing TT v TT

The owner there had a lot of stories to share with us as she shared breakfast for us (she provided us with breakfast TT v TT!!!! Was so good. Some sort of potato pie.) The beds were comfy and she built it herself.

I also woke up to rooster crows, but they were crowing for hours lol.

If you ever visit Ensenada, I definitely recommend that hostel.
I found pictures online, here is one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, volunteered many hours assisting dentists. Very fun. A kid almost got a syringe in her face because ... kids. But otherwise, it was really physically and mentally demanding. But the dentists really appreciated our help and our consistent help in the program. I learned a lot more skills related to assisting too, so I'm pretty happy about that.
that picture is missing a dog, hammock, and the actual rooms though hahaha
ginfin
ps

i dont need a reason to sniff people
`Floofy Fox
@Rieu: I'm am the lightest sleeper ever XD I just had to turn my fan up cos birds are keeping me awake XP - drowns them out-

Ohh what are you volunteering to do? Good luck and be careful with whatever you're doing. Don't injure yourself?!
Our students from the organization is collaborating with dentists from northern California to give dental care to people who need it. But I think we've only seen 60+ kids in two days (with 3 or 4 dentists). I thought we'd go through more, but this time everything wasn't coordinated well.

I think I did 7 fillings an 4 extractions. I really don't remember the numbers lol.

Oooh ooh! I also saw an abscess for the first time. It came out with one of the extracted teeth.
i'll respond back in a bit but first i wanted to post how cool these balloon animals are

http://imgur.com/a/rDHuu

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[Hyde]
i'll respond back in a bit but first i wanted to post how cool these balloon animals are

http://imgur.com/a/rDHuu

gets Hyde a bloon animal for his birthday

I like how they had to show off the baboon's blue butt...
@fox and gin - oh i saw "gin recommended gintama" LOL
assassination classroom so good ye
ore monogatari so good ye
i watched

@gin- LOL ITS COOL SINCE I DONT LIKE CAKE
hmm like l'arc en ciel or one ok rock
or utaites

Chreme
[Hyde]

you know, i think i saw one of the commissions you made being used as someone's character for a roleplay

oh, would you happen to have a link? sorry for late reply gonk
i would just like to complain
ticket prices are now 2x what they were announced to be last week
i still got vip pit tickets tho

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm sad. I found this adorable dress the other day and tried to see if I could find somewhere to buy it...everything I find with this picture just links me..TO THE SHOES. THE SHOES ARE UGLY I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOES. I WANT THE DRESS. =_=

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/504825439457918176/

Best friend challenge: person who finds this and buys me one in size fat is best friend ever. emotion_kirakira

Edit: SCREEEECH I WISH I COULD SEW

https://www.etsy.com/listing/235611003/prettywildfree-boutique-comfy-flowy-knit?ref=shop_home_active_20

THIS IS ADORABLE but the back is horrible AND SHE ONLY MAKES THEM FOR 'REGULAR' SIZES ;-; FAT GIRLS WANNA LOOK CUTE TOO HUFF.
lays down and cries

EDIT: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/00/fa/a700fa74bf8618d47f41a6d4eb686140.jpg
HRRRNNGGGG

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
ginfin

what on earth am i watching gin...
User Image
`Floofy Fox
ginfin

what on earth am i watching gin...
User Image

it me. you're watching me.

pssst can't see links because i'm on mobile
but i know that feel of not being able to find clothes that fit :<

@RIEU I WILL REPLY SOON I PROMISE
I WANT TO HEAR ALL THE THINGS ABOUT MEXICO * u *

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
ginfin

Or me. Earlier. When I finished off a box of cookies OTL Why is sugar so good; it's making me fat. ;-;

HUFF. LOOK AT THEM ON PC THEY'RE CUTE CLOTHES. >:c

I'ma reply too Rieu LOL I need energy to read and reply to paragraph and I just haven't had it this week =_= 6 days kills me. Followed by one day off and another 6 sigh.
if gin and fox join my stream maybe i could voice stream and talk about Mexico instead of having you to read x'D

steram join.me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces