Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am going to make japchae today.

I was planning it since last night.
Then in my dreams last night I made japchae. every step.
THEN I WOKE UP.
SO MUCH WORK UNDONE.
Rieuna

THEN I WOKE UP.
SO MUCH WORK UNDONE.

hehehe
i have dreams about buying something to eat
or working hard to get something im about to eat
and then i wake up before i eat it
emo

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
[Hyde]
ye

sneezing is too much effort for 25g rofl if i saw 25g on the ground i wouldn't even pick it up

lol
when my friend and I first joined, she quested for like 2 months to raise 10k to get a kiki.
[Hyde]
Rieuna

THEN I WOKE UP.
SO MUCH WORK UNDONE.

hehehe
emo
YEAH SERIOUSLY THAT'S THE WORST PART.

Even when I have dreams where I go shopping for fun and buy tons of useless crap (like from toy shops or daiso or something) my eyesight suddenly goes 50000000xs worse and I can't focus on the item. wth. such a stressful kind of dream.

Or a dream when I come into some sort of fortune, like $500 and then I put it in the bank. Then when I wake up I realize the money wasn't real //SOBS

edit: OH, BTW, THANKS FOR LIKING THE ARTS. It was fun to draw while waiting around in lab class, haha
stop laughing it's making me self conscious :l

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
[Hyde]

oh i forget people really quickly too yeah LOL

I think we're getting senile in our old age! ;w;

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
So I finally bought ingredients to make lasagna rolls cos they looked good. =_= I don't recommend lasagna rolls. Ricotta stuffed shells was MUCH easier to prepare and on top of it all I still forgot to turn the oven on the preheat cos MY PARENTS STOVE...I turn the knob and it turns on. OUR STOVE...I have to turn TWO to turn it on. So I turned the temp one but not the 'bake' one. =_= Ugh. This s**t better be tasty cos I'm irritated now. Just wanted to make yummy food.
Rieuna
[Hyde]
Rieuna

THEN I WOKE UP.
SO MUCH WORK UNDONE.

hehehe
emo
YEAH SERIOUSLY THAT'S THE WORST PART.

Even when I have dreams where I go shopping for fun and buy tons of useless crap (like from toy shops or daiso or something) my eyesight suddenly goes 50000000xs worse and I can't focus on the item. wth. such a stressful kind of dream.

Or a dream when I come into some sort of fortune, like $500 and then I put it in the bank. Then when I wake up I realize the money wasn't real //SOBS

edit: OH, BTW, THANKS FOR LIKING THE ARTS. It was fun to draw while waiting around in lab class, haha

LOLL yeah cant even enjoy my useless crap in my dreams man = nightmares

i don't think ive ever dreamt about winning it big though
even in my dreams im pessimistic as ********

hehe ofc 8D
you have time during lab to draw??

Cleocatra
[Hyde]
ye

sneezing is too much effort for 25g rofl if i saw 25g on the ground i wouldn't even pick it up

lol
when my friend and I first joined, she quested for like 2 months to raise 10k to get a kiki.

oh man
i remember when kiki first came out and they were considered pretty expensive though rofl
Hotarla
[Hyde]

oh i forget people really quickly too yeah LOL

I think we're getting senile in our old age! ;w;

ive been senile for the entire duration of my life

tazzalam
stop laughing it's making me self conscious :l

laughs inside instead
`Floofy Fox
So I finally bought ingredients to make lasagna rolls cos they looked good. =_= I don't recommend lasagna rolls. Ricotta stuffed shells was MUCH easier to prepare and on top of it all I still forgot to turn the oven on the preheat cos MY PARENTS STOVE...I turn the knob and it turns on. OUR STOVE...I have to turn TWO to turn it on. So I turned the temp one but not the 'bake' one. =_= Ugh. This s**t better be tasty cos I'm irritated now. Just wanted to make yummy food.

so its just a stove issue??

*googles lasagna rolls*
lately i feel like retreating from the internet
[Hyde]
Your day to day life sounds so stressful, even in your sleep you're stressed out ; v ;

How can you be pessimistic in your dreams? I don't think I usually get nightmares though.

Yeah, I have time to draw during lab sometimes because even though lab class is 4-5 hours long, incubation times can span from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

Why do you feel like retreating from the internet ; ________ ;
But I guess I get those feel sometimes too. You'll have time away from the internet when you're on your vaca though! : D
Rieuna
[Hyde]
Your day to day life sounds so stressful, even in your sleep you're stressed out ; v ;

How can you be pessimistic in your dreams? I don't think I usually get nightmares though.

Yeah, I have time to draw during lab sometimes because even though lab class is 4-5 hours long, incubation times can span from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

Why do you feel like retreating from the internet ; ________ ;
But I guess I get those feel sometimes too. You'll have time away from the internet when you're on your vaca though! : D

LOLL omgggg
oh no i just feel like my dreams are a lot of the times obtaining something -> never get to use it
and i dont think i've ever won things or felt positive things from something successful in a dream
the most positive feelings i get from dreams are when i do something adventurous or when im really calm during something interesting that happens

sorry vague thoughts cause vague dreams hehe

so you just get to use your computer during those times!? wow

not really retreating from internet, more like social media
there are times where i disappear from social media for a few months/years LOL;
[Hyde]
LOLL omgggg
oh no i just feel like my dreams are a lot of the times obtaining something -> never get to use it
and i dont think i've ever won things or felt positive things from something successful in a dream
the most positive feelings i get from dreams are when i do something adventurous or when im really calm during something interesting that happens

Hahah, I don't think I ever get to use the things I attain in my dreams either. What a shame Orz. Like, not even flying.

Adventure dreams are the best TT v TT. I haven't had any in such a long time though. It's like going out and exploring really interesting places, but at the same time not expending any energy for walking lolol.

omg I think the only dream I got the happiest feels from was when I got a hug LOL. Best dream ever.

ofc not retreating from the internet literally. what would anyone do with spare time rofl
omg months and years D :
Are you getting tired of people? haha
Rieuna
[Hyde]
LOLL omgggg

Hahah, I don't think I ever get to use the things I attain in my dreams either. What a shame Orz. Like, not even flying.

Adventure dreams are the best TT v TT. I haven't had any in such a long time though. It's like going out and exploring really interesting places, but at the same time not expending any energy for walking lolol.

omg I think the only dream I got the happiest feels from was when I got a hug LOL. Best dream ever.

ofc not retreating from the internet literally. what would anyone do with spare time rofl
omg months and years D :
Are you getting tired of people? haha

oh actually i think i had a flying dream just once
it was great
hang glider HEHE

exactly, the best way to have an adventure rofl no risk of injury either - wow

wow you dreamt you got a hug?! was it a weird abstract hug or a normal hug... LOL

LOLL yeah
i'm getting tired of being social again
it happens when i get too friendly with people too often and i need to back to being a recluse
[Hyde]
oh actually i think i had a flying dream just once
it was great
hang glider HEHE

exactly, the best way to have an adventure rofl no risk of injury either - wow

wow you dreamt you got a hug?! was it a weird abstract hug or a normal hug... LOL

LOLL yeah
i'm getting tired of being social again
it happens when i get too friendly with people too often and i need to back to being a recluse
omg I wish I could fly in my dream. so bad
I can usually only teleport out of danger, loool

LOL. IT WAS AN ANIME HUG. This was the only anime dream I got. It was like, one of those culture festival prep days and I was all sad and s**t. Then Eriol from Cardcaptors came over and gave me a reassuring hug. lmfao SUch nice. omfg. WISH I DIDN'T WAKE UP.
lmfao weird abstract hug
im not on drugs

It's alright, we all get those feels TT v TT
It gets really demanding at times. Also, you're busy all the time anyway, can't be feeling like that when you're not working too.
Enjoy your time ~!
Let us know when you leave and when you come back
ehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out