Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone played the game called the Forest? Played it and tired of me? Perhaps you could donate it to me instead? I would really love to play it, but I'm broke
its still early in alpha, I would wait until it reaches beta or a majority of the bugs are fixed. every time there is an update I have to start a new game.
sgt.Frosty
its still early in alpha, I would wait until it reaches beta or a majority of the bugs are fixed. every time there is an update I have to start a new game.

Would you donate it after it reaches beta?

Fanatical Prophet

yuukicross55
Has anyone played the game called the Forest? Played it and tired of me? Perhaps you could donate it to me instead? I would really love to play it, but I'm broke
It's only fifteen dollars. That's not really a lot to save up for.
Gh4stly
Yet another boring, unimaginative survival game.

You have it?
Priestess Resira
yuukicross55
It's only fifteen dollars. That's not really a lot to save up for.

I know, but I'm saving money for something..
Gh4stly
yuukicross55

I do. I bought it early on because about a year or so ago the trailer for it seemed genuinely interesting. Even after watching a brief "Let's Play" of it I thought it would be worth purchasing. It was not and I sincerely doubt it ever will be.

Ohh if you still have it, and dont want to play it, can I have it instead surprised I'll give you all my gold >.<
Gh4stly
yuukicross55

Steam does not work like that but if it did, I would gladly give it away.

It doesn't? what do you mean? I heard you have to pay it first before you can download. But if it's already paid, can't you download it to another computer?
Gh4stly
yuukicross55

Yes, through that same account and usually they send an email to verify that it is you if you are trying to access your account on a different computer.

Oh, can't I like, use your account just to play it? You could change the password if you use the same account/password on other stuff..
Gh4stly
yuukicross55

Haha, no.

Understandable. thanks tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items