• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
o00o_fiona_o00o
Bohemius
Leadery
no, ******** you with another gold sink with lazy a** achivements
I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF GOLD ANYWAY?!
A gold sink is a GOOD thing genius...
IE; controlling the already ridiculous inflation.
and i thought my avi was retarded...

An ridiculous inflation created by Gaia themselves by selling the Gold Gens for cash.
Have to admit though, it's brilliant.
You sell large amount of gold and take it back with taxes and events like these.
You don't have to bother developing new games or keep the site updated.
it seems pretty devious but the gold generators are gone ATM...
I guess we'll have to hope they stay that way.
Overpriced items are more than enough.
I feel like it's a product of how quickly the site's popularity ballooned and then deflated. They probably expanded the company prematurely, and now they need to go ape s**t with the money grabbing to maintain the profit margin they've become accustomed to

Formal Elocutionist

A Japanese Festival Event?
Long overdue. Very excited!!! biggrin

Robotic Destruction

53,275 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
DuskoftheDerps
Siigh, just so tired of Gold Sinks and Gold Gens and all this crap. I loved Gaia when I played it years ago. Now coming back I just use it to make cool avatars. Nothing else to really do here if you don't spend the money - frankly that's all you can do even if you DO spend money. ;_;

I miss the NPC's! The games! The events!

seriously. give us something fun to do on this god damn site; something to make it worth our time being here dramallama

Invisible Protector

13,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Ren Orenji Doragon
Fugen
Rose of God
Hanh?

what is that you're wearing? The transparent non-holography ring of blue flaring up?

I believe that's Nano-C. 0:

Thank you, Lady Dragon!

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200

..is it just me or does the silhouette look a lot like Yasuri Shichika from Katanagatari?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...*staaaare*

it's the hair 8 |

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
So now Gaia has sunk 2 a new low... making us pay outrageous prices 2 get achievements, so those of us without a lot of gold R just out of luck.... IT IS NOT FAIR... but I guess that's gaia 4 U... As long as they can get what they want, they don't care what we want... I'd like 2 get all the achievements but it's bad enough 2 know I'll never get the conventioneer, but now Y'all do this stupid gold sink, (good R bad)... That's like saying if U R not rich we don't care about U... This is the message I keep getting from gaia... There's a lot less ppl on here than when I first joined... More & more ppl R leaving & I feel like it is cuz gaia has got so money hungry that it just don't care about us unless we had lots of gold R buy GC...

Demonic Hellraiser

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
So is this going to be something other than a forum thing?

And as for the whole inflation thing, I have to admit this is insane. I left for a year or two, come back, and find insane prices. Two years ago I could never get beyond 1 million if I even reached 1 million. Now? I'm at 47 million and that isn't even a lot of gold.

valent rp's Queen

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
Morrigan Skylar
So now Gaia has sunk 2 a new low... making us pay outrageous prices 2 get achievements, so those of us without a lot of gold R just out of luck.... IT IS NOT FAIR... but I guess that's gaia 4 U... As long as they can get what they want, they don't care what we want... I'd like 2 get all the achievements but it's bad enough 2 know I'll never get the conventioneer, but now Y'all do this stupid gold sink, (good R bad)... That's like saying if U R not rich we don't care about U... This is the message I keep getting from gaia... There's a lot less ppl on here than when I first joined... More & more ppl R leaving & I feel like it is cuz gaia has got so money hungry that it just don't care about us unless we had lots of gold R buy GC...

You're preaching' to the quire Dood.Gaia used to be so damn awesome but now...now it's just a big heaping pile of uber annoying rainbow sh*t that just has a sign over it that continually flashes;'STUFF DIAMONDS INTO ME AND I'LL BECOME ONE HUGE A*S DIAMOND.' Seriously.

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
How bout, y'all stop bringing out gold generators so these sinks do their job?

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Hi Cindy beautiful as always. blaugh

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
-Kandy_Cube-
The gold generators vanished a few days ago.

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
GriffinFire
-Kandy_Cube-
The gold generators vanished a few days ago.

ooooh, thats really good.
I HOPE they dont go back to the 3 a week they were doing

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
-Kandy_Cube-

Yeah...

I'm also very glad to see they're consolidating announcements.

Shaggy Loverboy

Another goldsink event, huh...

At least there are no GG's around this time to defeat the purpose of one?? sweatdrop

Mythical Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Sorry Gaia but I'm not giving to the gold sinks anymore. I want to be able to afford new items if I want to change my avi and I can barely do that with the 2bil I have now. If maybe next time you can give decent rewards for the sink, I might change my mind but for old cheevs and charms, I'm not giving up all my gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff