Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Raider

Gateway To My Insane Mind
vampadd1ct

Mila grinned. "Compliments are pretty awesome. I'm glad to brighten your day!"

Gateway smiled he then felt dizzy and replied back "I'm sorry but I just remembered that cyclops need a bit of sleep or else they'll be passed out and not remember anything and will be looking like a dead corpse on the ground with a cup of tea on their hand."It was nice meeting you Mila, but i'll see you later." as he shakes Milas hands rapidly. While he was a distant away he yelled out "I'm sorry!"

Mila blinked suddenly as the cyclops rushed off. "Oh, okay!" she finally said once she realized what was going on. "Goodbye!" she called to him as he darted away.

Tenacious Spirit

Flippolo

*Flippolo nods in understanding.*
Yeah, it's easy to lose track of time, here. There don't really seem to be definitive days and nights here....or at least they all seem to blur together, sometimes. Where are you from?
*She asks, the reference to 'this realm' catching her attention and curiosity.*

Cerulean eyes waver to the side a bit and eyelids widening for mere seconds before they slid lower than they had been before as if sadness had washed over in an instant. A sigh escaped from pale, almost marble lips before she spoke without eye contact.

"My presence here simply says that i am Gaian. However, if you ask of my origins, i apologize as i have no memory of the beginning of my existence. And yet, i have hope that with the combined knowledge and intelligence of the Libra and Gemini Queendoms, they could find out which realm my kind could have come from. I've yet to meet one exactly like me, but stories in Gaian Library has recorded that, like i, they have no memory at all."

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*has the power of telekinesis

Wealthy Raider

Araceli_Angel
User Image

Monoceros sat near the edge of the garden on a small bench beneath a tree, the morning light glistening into her eyes whenever the branches shifted. She could see Gemini was sitting on a rock, away from where she sat. There were a few guests here already, but none were close to where she sat. She sat up, straightening her already polite stance as she sat and looked around. She had never been one for gatherings, but this was a very special occasion, it was absolutely necessary she attended. Even though she was never one for such events, she had enjoyed herself with interacting with the lavishly dressed citizens.

Mila wandered away from where she'd been standing towards an isolated tree in the rock garden. She was so busy looking up at its branches, pondering the best way to climb up there for a nap, that she didn't see the woman sitting under it on a bench until she'd practically walked into her. "Oh, geeze I'm sorry!" she said quickly once she'd noticed the woman. "I didn't mean to disturb you!"

Quotable Connoisseur

11,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
aya akkaime
[

Cerulean eyes waver to the side a bit and eyelids widening for mere seconds before they slid lower than they had been before as if sadness had washed over in an instant. A sigh escaped from pale, almost marble lips before she spoke without eye contact.

"My presence here simply says that i am Gaian. However, if you ask of my origins, i apologize as i have no memory of the beginning of my existence. And yet, i have hope that with the combined knowledge and intelligence of the Libra and Gemini Queendoms, they could find out which realm my kind could have come from. I've yet to meet one exactly like me, but stories in Gaian Library has recorded that, like i, they have no memory at all."

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:

*Flippolo's eyebrows furrow in concern for the saddened being. Her and her stupid mouth....she regretted bringing out such sorrow for this woman.*
I, uh...I'm sorry.... I know I personally don't have any knowledge of anything like that, but I'd be more than happy to help. Just....please don't be sad.
*She bit her lip, looking around for help. She was usually an upbeat character and didn't necessarily deal with deep, heartfelt sorrow very well.....*

Divine Nymph

User Image

Monoceros could hear someone approaching where she sat, but she chose not to look in the direction, they were probably trying to find someplace quiet. Suddenly, she felt something collide with her body, causing her to sway and almost tip over. Her hands flew up immediately, trying to catch whatever was now on top of her. She managed to help them to their feet, seeing it was a young woman, who looked just as startled as she felt. "Are you okay? You didn't happen to catch yourself on my horn, did you?" She dusted her lap lightly before patting the bench next to her. "If you wish, you can sit."

Tenacious Spirit

Flippolo
aya akkaime
[

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:

*Flippolo's eyebrows furrow in concern for the saddened being. Her and her stupid mouth....she regretted bringing out such sorrow for this woman.*
I, uh...I'm sorry.... I know I personally don't have any knowledge of anything like that, but I'd be more than happy to help. Just....please don't be sad.
*She bit her lip, looking around for help. She was usually an upbeat character and didn't necessarily deal with deep, heartfelt sorrow very well.....*

Feeling a bit in a lost due to the effect of her answer, Fria did not mean to past her frustrations onto someone else but she is Libra by heart and expected birth thus, she is capable of talking so freely without restrain.

She raised her hands in front of her, hoping to show that she is quite alright with the memory and need no apologies. This had not been, after all, the first time she had shared her story. Her long sleeves only barely revealed her hands as the beads have nestled between her fingers.

"Not at all, you are simply curious and curiosity is a good trait. I am simply too emotional, hence the constant restrain in social aspects. I tend to talk too much as soon as conversation is exchanged. It is not a secret after all, as i am looking for answers myself. I am not particularly sad, i am just tired of it. The burden of not knowing the truth is a common problem in our signs, is it not?"

Fria smiles in hopes to lighten the mood which she believes she has caused to drop.

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*from unknown origins

Quotable Connoisseur

11,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
aya akkaime
Flippolo

Feeling a bit in a lost due to the effect of her answer, Fria did not mean to past her frustrations onto someone else but she is Libra by heart and expected birth thus, she is capable of talking so freely without restrain.

She raised her hands in front of her, hoping to show that she is quite alright with the memory and need no apologies. This had not been, after all, the first time she had shared her story. Her long sleeves only barely revealed her hands as the beads have nestled between her fingers.

"Not at all, you are simply curious and curiosity is a good trait. I am simply too emotional, hence the constant restrain in social aspects. I tend to talk too much as soon as conversation is exchanged. It is not a secret after all, as i am looking for answers myself. I am not particularly sad, i am just tired of it. The burden of not knowing the truth is a common problem in our signs, is it not?"

Fria smiles in hopes to lighten the mood which she believes she has caused to drop.

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*from unknown origins

*Trying out a tentative smile, Flippolo reaches out to lightly touch the arm of the woman, attempting at comfort.*
Oh, no...it's ok. I just didn't want to make you sad. And...yes, I suppose.
*She brightens.*
And maybe some good will come out of this. After all, with so many Gaians about--especially such powerful ones as the Zodiacs--I'm sure you can find out something of your origins. I think they have a reference library around here somewhere....have you looked?
*She adds, scanning the surroundings in an attempt to find the elusive library.*

Tenacious Spirit

Flippolo
aya akkaime
Flippolo

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*from unknown origins

*Trying out a tentative smile, Flippolo reaches out to lightly touch the arm of the woman, attempting at comfort.*
Oh, no...it's ok. I just didn't want to make you sad. And...yes, I suppose.
*She brightens.*
And maybe some good will come out of this. After all, with so many Gaians about--especially such powerful ones as the Zodiacs--I'm sure you can find out something of your origins. I think they have a reference library around here somewhere....have you looked?
*She adds, scanning the surroundings in an attempt to find the elusive library.*

Fria chuckles a bit due to the woman's kindness and enthusiasm.

"I believe the library could wait until the event is over. It would do me no good to snoop about another being's realm and territory without proper permission. I shall formally voice my concerns once the treaty has been bound. Besides, i would dare not miss the festivities. I have been told before that the present is most important than either past or future. It is a gift, hence it is called a present."

She smiled freely this time, no restrain present on her features.

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*from unknown origins

Mewling Kitten

1,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm a Libra wooo! So is this ball thing just a big forum event?

Tenacious Spirit

Iheartadamjames

Glances about to see the new comer and smiles that she seems like a proud Libra. Fria turns her attention back to the conversation at hand.

~Fria Eris, Libra
Revealed facts:
*from unknown origins

OOC: i'm not so sure if it's just the forums' events.

Shy Blob

Flippolo

Sakuromi gave a small smile. She was quite used to having people chattering on, but the fact that the girl in front of her was wholeheartedly talking about her true views, she was actually listening. When Flippolo had trailed off and blushed, the white-haired girl chuckled.

"Libras and Geminis are quite different indeed," Saku agreed.
"If Geminis and Libras were to sign a treaty, would you be for or against it?" she asked once more.

Sparkly Hunter

User Image

OOC: Yes. Please enjoy~

Iheartadamjames
I'm a Libra wooo! So is this ball thing just a big forum event?

Sparkly Hunter

User Image

Gemini was roused from her thoughts by a voice beside her asking...about food? "Ahh, no thank you. Just another cup of tea if you would. Ginseng, extra honey, please." As she looked over the crowd, she noticed Mono had also made it back, so Gemini nodded to her. It seemed she was tired up talking to another party goer.

OOC:: double posty...//shrugs//

Spiritedinside

Me: *Riding on Gray (bowtie-wearing dire wolf seen in my avatar) standing on the sand pattern with a sand rake on his wolfy mouth* Would you like some biscuit or scone to accompany the honey-lemon tea, my lady?

Bashful Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kit smiled as she sat back and let the sun bathe over her, enjoying the tranquility the rock garden had to offer. "Ah~ I'm so fortunate to be born under the sign of Libra."

Wealthy Raider

Araceli_Angel

Mila shook her head, still feeling foolish. "No, I'm quite alright. Thanks for asking," she replied in a shaky voice. Clearing her throat and rubbing the back of her neck, she nodded. "I'd love someplace quiet to sit. The scenery is so serene."

She took her seat next to the beautiful woman and sighed. "I'm Mila, by the way. Since I practically fell on you, you might as well know my name."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff