Welcome to Gaia! ::

....and I don't even know how to explain that right.
I would just leave, but there is no place to go.
I've been literally just waiting to die.
I'm not a writer, I'm not good with explaining things... but other than death I don't know how to leave... I can't just open a door and step off the planet and there is no place on it.
I don't know what to do and not even sure why I'm posting this... but I hurt really bad right now and I'm confused and I guess deep down I don't expect anyone on here to know but I guess I wanted to see if there is a billion to a fraction of a sliver chance that the universe isn't a complete pointless nothing that someone really might know.
I don't know how they would know.... we're all stuck in hell.
I'm sorry I've always been bad at wording things.

Wintre's Wife

Invisible Sex Symbol

What's your current situation, and why do you feel like running away from it? Why can't you run away from it? Do you have a job?
Pannuh
What's your current situation, and why do you feel like running away from it? Why can't you run away from it? Do you have a job?

I don't want to exist in a world which is set up in the fashion it is, and I can't leave because there is no place to go which isn't set up the same way. I can't run away from it because I don't know where to go when it's all the same thing, everywhere.

No job, I'm on disability, and that doesn't even cover basic needs, (it's suppose to but doesn't which is a long boring story), so I've not any spending money really... I'm kinda used to that though.

Wintre's Wife

Invisible Sex Symbol

Rumesa
Pannuh

I don't want to exist in a world which is set up in the fashion it is, and I can't leave because there is no place to go which isn't set up the same way. I can't run away from it because I don't know where to go when it's all the same thing, everywhere.

No job, I'm on disability, and that doesn't even cover basic needs, (it's suppose to but doesn't which is a long boring story), so I've not any spending money really... I'm kinda used to that though.

Where do you live? There are many different culture in the world - you could find a place closer to your ideal world and work towards moving there. Even if it means staying in whatever country you're in, most countries aren't the same everywhere you go. There's hope out there, you just have to want to find it. Which can be hard, I know, but it can be done. ^-^
Pannuh
Rumesa
Pannuh

Where do you live? There are many different culture in the world - you could find a place closer to your ideal world and work towards moving there. Even if it means staying in whatever country you're in, most countries aren't the same everywhere you go. There's hope out there, you just have to want to find it. Which can be hard, I know, but it can be done. ^-^

I looked for so long and never found one that even comes close, the beliefs and peoples tend to be different but the core is always the same. Just wanting something doesn't make it magically appear no matter how hard one wants it to and looks for it, I never found anything and I don't even know where to look anymore or what to do.

Wintre's Wife

Invisible Sex Symbol

Rumesa

I looked for so long and never found one that even comes close, the beliefs and peoples tend to be different but the core is always the same. Just wanting something doesn't make it magically appear no matter how hard one wants it to and looks for it, I never found anything and I don't even know where to look anymore or what to do.

Mind if I ask what region you live in? Not specific, but just so I have a better idea. Do you live in the United States? Obviously you don't have to answer if you don't want to. smile What is it about the area you live that you don't like, and what would your ideal world be like?
Pannuh
Rumesa

Mind if I ask what region you live in? Not specific, but just so I have a better idea. Do you live in the United States? Obviously you don't have to answer if you don't want to. smile What is it about the area you live that you don't like, and what would your ideal world be like?

Canada, and yes I know compared to many countries Canada is viewed as a pretty good place to be. But it's not Canada itself that's the issue. It's in general the people, the governments and cops, money and the world wide slave society, the lies, the circles, the harassment, the privacy violations, not to mention the very physical set up how everything just rots away with no point to even try.... and it's more then that really, it's just hard to word it all. I've always had trouble with language and expression and that kinda junk.
My idea world... doesn't exist here, that's for sure, it's more of some twisted fantasy delusion which if I knew existed I would do anything to get to and stay there, for good.

Wintre's Wife

Invisible Sex Symbol

Rumesa
Canada, and yes I know compared to many countries Canada is viewed as a pretty good place to be. But it's not Canada itself that's the issue. It's in general the people, the governments and cops, money and the world wide slave society, the lies, the circles, the harassment, the privacy violations, not to mention the very physical set up how everything just rots away with no point to even try.... and it's more then that really, it's just hard to word it all. I've always had trouble with language and expression and that kinda junk.
My idea world... doesn't exist here, that's for sure, it's more of some twisted fantasy delusion which if I knew existed I would do anything to get to and stay there, for good.

Eh, I don't really believe in saying you can't complain about your situation because someone else has it worse. It's all relative. Though, personally, I would suggest seeing a therapist. Someone professional who may be able to help you.
Pannuh
Rumesa

Eh, I don't really believe in saying you can't complain about your situation because someone else has it worse. It's all relative. Though, personally, I would suggest seeing a therapist. Someone professional who may be able to help you.

They don't help at all, I've seen so many "professionals" and even got stuck in a few "places", none of them ever have any idea what so ever and they never helped, sometimes they make things worse (a couple were total jerks one even made some comments that to this day I'm disgusted with, but that's besides the point) only once did one admit to me he was clueless. Which if course doesn't help either.

Wintre's Wife

Invisible Sex Symbol

Rumesa

They don't help at all, I've seen so many "professionals" and even got stuck in a few "places", none of them ever have any idea what so ever and they never helped, sometimes they make things worse (a couple were total jerks one even made some comments that to this day I'm disgusted with, but that's besides the point) only once did one admit to me he was clueless. Which if course doesn't help either.

My girlfriend went through a huge line of professionals, some who were horrible, before finding one who could actually help her. I don't think you should give up on the idea of getting help entirely because everyone so far has been useless.
Pannuh
Rumesa

My girlfriend went through a huge line of professionals, some who were horrible, before finding one who could actually help her. I don't think you should give up on the idea of getting help entirely because everyone so far has been useless.

To be honest the whole "professional help" stuff is kinda piled right in with all the rest of what I was talking about too... none of those people can give me some magic key to unlock a door and leave... all they can do is try to make me deal with existing somewhere I don't want to be... and I'd rather be dead then become part of what I hate.
I would not even begin to know how to find someone who could help at all anymore.... I think at this point one repetitive question or suggestion by one of those "professionals" and I'll just end up telling them off (or worse) and walking out... which I never did before, but should have. Also really no idea who to look for where, local is out, tried pretty much every path there, often when I contact non-locals they just tell me to go local... and I don;t have money to travel to non-locals... and to be honest unless I KNOW it's going to lead to something I have lost a lot of effort there. I don't even feel like leaving the house anymore. It's probably a good thing I don't like drugs or booze... though in a way that would at least be something to do if I did... though that's dumb I know, sorry I'm babbling I guess.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
The world is changing VERY quickly. With the internet, information cannot stay hidden long. The world population is becoming more aware of their leaders' actions on the world, and of pollution and other systemic issues in society. You perceive things as you see them in North America, but things are not the same everywhere. Most of Europe and some of Asia are really coming along in developing a healthy global society.

Younger generations are starting to see that the majority of people around the world tend to want the same thing. Peace and harmony. Yes, there are a handful of radical people who do not want this and screw it up for everyone else. So even if this idea of world peace is naive, believing in it will give the world the power to change things for the better.
Tuah
The world is changing VERY quickly. With the internet, information cannot stay hidden long. The world population is becoming more aware of their leaders' actions on the world, and of pollution and other systemic issues in society. You perceive things as you see them in North America, but things are not the same everywhere. Most of Europe and some of Asia are really coming along in developing a healthy global society.

Younger generations are starting to see that the majority of people around the world tend to want the same thing. Peace and harmony. Yes, there are a handful of radical people who do not want this and screw it up for everyone else. So even if this idea of world peace is naive, believing in it will give the world the power to change things for the better.

Yeah, I noticed it's changing fast, for the worse.
I'm not looking for world peace.
I don't want to be part of society.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Rumesa
Tuah

What exactly is it you don't like?
Tuah
Rumesa
Tuah

What exactly is it you don't like?

Was that question directed for each of the three things I mentioned or at a specific one?
Sorry I get confused easily since I mentioned a semi list already so I'm thinking you mean one or all of what I specifically said now as one or in each parts separate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff