Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decided on buying a 300$ telescope and watching stars and drawin the moon.

But that's like at night, Also need to find something else to do.
Discuss your hobbies

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I'm a hobbyist game developer and want to take it professional. My biggest project is a Sonic fan game, where I've developed some really bitchin' character physics that can be used in future games.

Apart from that I like both video and tabletop gaming, martial arts, poi dancing, and contact juggling. Though, I'm still just learning those last two.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image I like to read

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I make jewelry and collages, sometimes I paint.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I make jewelry and leather and wooden things, I play music, and I'm an archer. I also draw.

Astronomy is nice.

Tipsy Kitten

I collect and take care of plants

I also have a puppy, she takes up a lot of my free time.
Tuah
I'm a hobbyist game developer and want to take it professional. My biggest project is a Sonic fan game, where I've developed some really bitchin' character physics that can be used in future games.

Apart from that I like both video and tabletop gaming, martial arts, poi dancing, and contact juggling. Though, I'm still just learning those last two.

That's pretty good, I'd like to see what you could with some of the more fancier equipment.
Pink Plaid

That's always been cool, do you use gemstones at all? And do you carve them out?
Toki Bird

Our backyard is pretty baren, If I do get plants they might be cacti because there's enough water spent on the lawn

Tipsy Kitten

Josh ButterBalls PRO
Toki Bird

Our backyard is pretty baren, If I do get plants they might be cacti because there's enough water spent on the lawn

I mostly collect orchids.
cacti are neat tho

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Josh ButterBalls PRO
Tuah

vidja

That's pretty good, I'd like to see what you could with some of the more fancier equipment.

It would be nice to produce higher-quality videos. I have no real experience with recording and editing or file formats and junk. But thankfully as a fan game developer, what people are most interested in for Sonic is the physics. The other 3D fan games have kinda strange physics; BlitzSonic has super-slippery turning, and Sonic GDK's just feels... off. They were good for what they had to work with though.

Gotta finish a mobile app before I'll have the time to work on it again though. @_@

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Josh ButterBalls PRO
Pink Plaid

That's always been cool, do you use gemstones at all? And do you carve them out?

No I use pony beads and make singles and starting to learn to make cuffs. Sometimes I make chokers.

I made this reccently:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hellraiser

I draw, read, play video games.
Hike, swim, all the outdoors kinda stuff.

Interesting Star

7,800 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Josh ButterBalls PRO
Decided on buying a 300$ telescope and watching stars and drawin the moon.

But that's like at night, Also need to find something else to do.

do s**t like Loom Bands, its pretty damn cool when you get into them. A lot of people get money out of making them now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff