Angelic Gaian

8,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
im morgan "m" is my irl "friend"

M I call bullshit Morgan Echo Bellis
10 hrs · Like · 1

Morgan Echo Bellis ^ and its comments like that why i stay away from people and stay in my house. also its why i atempted suicide 3 times
36 mins · Like

M Just stop being so ******** melodramatic! If you really believe that your life is really worthless than just do it. Like for real, I can't feel sorry for you. It all depends on how you choose to deal with it and react.
33 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis Its not being over dramatic its called having feelings.
32 mins · Like

M I'm sorry Morgan but I refuse to give you sympothy
32 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis dont want it dont need it
32 mins · Like

M Also it is literally just one comment, you really are being extremely dramatic
31 mins · Like

M Feelings Morgan really?! No, it's a comment that shouldn't effect you but you CHOOSE to take it personally and to heart
30 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis why should i ? its directed towards me. why shouldn't i should i be tough guy behind a wall of balled up feelings? i did that once didnt like were i ended up . as far as soicitey is today a comment is a conversation in this day in age
25 mins · Like

M I understand that but there are healthy ways to let these emotions go. You immediately jumping to suicide is just retarded and a sign that you just want attention.
21 mins · Like

M You just need to get out there and just meet people and enjoy the time you've been given rather than just throwing it all away like a dumbass
19 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis i only go to suicide after years of treatment like that. im not stupid i dont wheel im sad time to end it to think anyone whos attempted suicide does that is lowering them so low that it lowers the person. suicide is the only option when people try to commit suicide its not a whimsical magical choice. i should know
14 mins · Like

M The fact that it became an option is just plain rediculous!
7 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis go tell a mother who lost her child to it and you will get what ive said 100 times worst
7 mins · Like

M I don't give a ********, the fact that you or anyone else values their lives so little like this is a crime in of itself. I feel that you can always choose to make things better or atleast do what's in your power to, but chooseing that is the cowards way out, I don't care how ******** up your life is
3 mins · Like

Morgan Echo Bellis and its the reason you dont give a ******** is why people go and commit suicide. you dont know what ive been through or what others have been through dont be so quick to judge because youre life is better than mine or the deceased. All this has shown si you have no respect for people with problems so bad that death is the only way out.

Invisible Regular

Man, that's just a horrible friend.

Sophomore

Just give her a Thresh death sentence and she'll be fineee. I don't like attention seeker, but if they're like serious ill support them ;3

Conservative Mechanic

kiowaah
tldr

Enduring Regular

Why are you even talking to this person? Cut him off.

Noob

kiowaah
tldr

Anxious Kitten

18,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I dont think your friend understands that suicide/depression is a serious thing.
I also dont think you friend understands that not everyone takes things the same way.

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
angry nobody complains on cb about s**t tht doesn t make sense
******** that guy. heart

Angelic Gaian

8,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
Touching Hair
Why are you even talking to this person? Cut him off.
im trying to make a point and make him feel bad obviously he didnt care

Shirtless Streaker

Suicide is dumb, bringing it up is a dumb pity tactic, i have no sympathy for them.

That aside, depression and anxiety is a true to life human emotion and it's meant to be felt not feared and medicated.

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Friend sounds p mean.

Enduring Regular

AngelOfPoetry
im trying to make a point and make him feel bad obviously he didnt care

Any attempt to reason with him simply won't work. He's poison and just talking to him is bad for your mental state. Cut him off.

Angelic Gaian

8,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
DigitalEscape
I dont think your friend understands that suicide/depression is a serious thing.
I also dont think you friend understands that not everyone takes things the same way.

no one does anymore except for people who have it it seems

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces