Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100

Lonely Shapeshifter

Xantara began to drift about aimlessly, picking the food up off the ground and pondering where she ought to put it. She hated to see food go to waste...

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ciaos
XxMiserys TearsxX

everything is settled & I WAS RIGHT IT WAS OPHI

Hurray! Hurray! Everything is okay!

yes! & over on Aries & scorpio page they're spamming gifs like they just dont care rofl

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Genki Naviliano

pfffffffffffffft. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
XxMiserys TearsxX
Ciaos
XxMiserys TearsxX

yes! & over on Aries & scorpio page they're spamming gifs like they just dont care rofl

I wonder who won the contests!!

Questionable Conversationalist

Selach, Sharkguard

She didnt reply to him, she didn't acknowledge him, and she didn't shake his hand.
Instead she wandered off to do some cleaning up?
"Some beings have no manners." He grumbled to himself.

Xantara the Eternal

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ciaos
XxMiserys TearsxX
Ciaos
XxMiserys TearsxX

I wonder who won the contests!!

Ikr. but things are dying a bit here & soon there is to be a wedding! must venture a bit
(OOC: Needa go off for awhile but Aries is out socializing on his page with gifs so if you start getting a bit lonely or things seem too slow here he wont mind gif-ing with you if you quote him. i will try to return as soon as i can)

Lonely Shapeshifter

Xan turned to face Selach again. "They are a most violent race. No race is safe from them. Even the Drylanders who dare dive beneath the waves are not safe from their ire. Setting that aside, I have been here since the first day. I just happen to be fortunate enough to escape the chaos before it strikes." Grinning at Selach's uncertainty as to what to address her as, she did a mid-air bow. "I am whatever I wish to be. At present, I have gone with an aquatic form. It is easier to swim through the air than to trip about the roots as a centaur. Four hooves are a bit hard to navigate with."

Itchigotchi
(( OOC: Presently she is. She's a... shape-shifter, of sorts. Long story short, she's a being who is over 3,000 years old.
And sorry! I was posting the other post and didn't hit "reply" until after you had posted yours. ^^; ))

Sparkly Glitch

15,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XxMiserys TearsxX
Genki Naviliano

pfffffffffffffft. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Well anyways baked some nutella cookies for the first time and they came out good.

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kefkadragon
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

kefka shrugged. "That's fine to i suppose."

"So what brought you to the ball?"

Questionable Conversationalist

Selach, Sharkguard

Selachs eyes widened.
"Well that would explain why everyone around here thought I was a bad guy!" He exclaimed, wondering what kind of bias they would have if he had a colourful parrotfish tail, or if he had a sleek gold one like a carp.
"Luckily, my species is mostly past all that aggression. Well. We still need to eat, if you know what I mean." He grinned his triangular-toothed grin "But we're all now taught from a very young age that its morally wrong to harm other sentient beings for your own personal needs." He stated, feeling pretty proud of the progress his people had made throughout the centuries.

He looked her tail up and down.
"Well seeing as neither of us have feet, I suppose a dance wouldn't be too dangerous?"

Xantara the Eternal

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kefkadragon
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

kefka shrugged. "That's fine to i suppose."

"So what brought you to the ball?"

"i have some other friends here, but mostly to get out of the sun of the beach. I am not one for the ocean either,"

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

Ikr. but things are dying a bit here & soon there is to be a wedding! must venture a bit
(OOC: Needa go off for awhile but Aries is out socializing on his page with gifs so if you start getting a bit lonely or things seem too slow here he wont mind gif-ing with you if you quote him. i will try to return as soon as i can)

(Thank you, see you soon!)

Lonely Shapeshifter

Xantara laughed. "Even on my own native Terra, the sharks draw fear from all who dwell there. Sentient or not, food is food. Though on Terra, the sharks are more simple-minded beasts than a warring race." Spinning around, she arched her finned tail over her head. "Everything has its own dangers. The levels vary depending on the situation at hand." She grinned, then sighed. "But, alas, I fear I must depart. I sense I am being called elsewhere. Oh how I wish it were not so! Fare you well, brave warrior of the deep. May you do your kinsmen proud." Floating through the air, she waved a sad farewell to the party-goers and Selach.

Itchigotchi
(( OOC: Sadly, I have to go for the night. ;; I need to get up early for work tomorrow... Guh. Life sucks sometimes. *orz* ))

Anxious Astronomer

User Image
                      SAGITTARIUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: SAGI

╰☆╮Guests were starting to leave, and while winning wasn't the most important thing, Sagittarius was still throwing a party, and he was not about to have the city be empty. It was nice having everyone around again. Deciding to show off a bit, the centaur took out his arrow and started practicing some shots. Eventually, he hit a sculpture. It wasn't just any sculpture, it was one of Scully's. The centaur looked around frantically to see if the muse had noticed.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces