• Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i see the marketplace won't have business for much longer;

now that the Gold Generators are gone,
LETS increase the PRICE for everything in the marketplace,
Since the MP will be taking 5% of everyone's profit and throw into space

my GOD!!!
How are Gaiaonline Not seeing the Issue they're creating for everyone ?!!

High-functioning Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
| Gah, I know right

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image {But it's only for two days. o 3 o

Feral Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
E l N l N
I don't see two days on there at all. Ugh, something fishy is definitely going on and I don't like it one bit.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

How dare they try to make a more stable economy and stabilize the marketplace!

We will be fine, people are just going to have to deal with having less gold and actually have to work for it,

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
You really have no idea how that system works.

The more people hike up the price, THE MORE GOLD THAT LEAVES THE SYSTEM.

If this is not forcing a normalization, then it might be an attempt to sell more generators. However, we have been getting more gold through other areas lately.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Quiet Afternoon
E l N l N
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/sorafia/fawn_pixel_by_fawnboy-d4m0lod.gif~original { ❝ But it's only for two days. o 3 o ❞
I don't see two days on there at all. Ugh, something fishy is definitely going on and I don't like it one bit.

User Image {When I read it, it was in bold that it was going to be till August 8th. cat_gonk Guess it was a typo and they fixed it. Oh well...

Feral Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
E l N l N
Quiet Afternoon
E l N l N
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/sorafia/fawn_pixel_by_fawnboy-d4m0lod.gif~original { ❝ But it's only for two days. o 3 o ❞

User Image {When I read it, it was in bold that it was going to be till August 8th. cat_gonk
I thought it was coming out in August 8th. I'm so confused about all this. First gold gens, now a major rise in tax inccrease. I have no idea what to think at this point. t-t

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Guess I won't be using the MP now. Not only was it already stagnant before the tax increase, but I don't feel like losing that much value so quickly. Sticking to trades~

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Quiet Afternoon
E l N l N
Quiet Afternoon
E l N l N

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/sorafia/fawn_pixel_by_fawnboy-d4m0lod.gif~original { ❝ When I read it, it was in bold that it was going to be till August 8th. cat_gonk
I thought it was coming out in August 8th. I'm so confused about all this. First gold gens, now a major rise in tax inccrease. I have no idea what to think at this point. t-t

User Image {I read it again and it looks like it was a typo, because it changed to what you said. cat_confused

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
E l N l N

Apologies for any confusion, it actually starts on August 8th, it doesn't last until August 8th. sweatdrop

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
E l N l N

the entire staff on gaiaonline are sadists,
and probably masochists..

they want to make the users of the site as miserable as possible,
driving everyone further and further down the hole,
until everyone just quits-

since the gold generators are increased by 40 a day,
the marketplace takes 99% of the user's profit from sales,
new items are only recolors of old items, or recolors of old items split into different pieces,
there are no events which aren't gold sinks, or profit-buying through gaiacash,
no more free stuff for the gaian users -EVER-

-this is how i predict Gaiaonline's future.
we'll be like the hobo's down on the street, acting as zombie-fodder so the rich people can sit up there in their high-security skyscrapers and spit on us...

in short- i feel like the board of gaiaonline aren't keeping the user's best interest in their minds as they make decisions about things .3.~

-and yes i am aggressive since it's feeling like the site's heading this way, based on what's happened the last couple of months

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Zero Omega
E l N l N

Apologies for any confusion, it actually starts on August 8th, it doesn't last until August 8th. sweatdrop

User Image {Ah, it's okay. No worries! cat_3nodding Thank you.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Konani_NTH
E l N l N

the entire staff on gaiaonline are sadists,
and probably masochists..

they want to make the users of the site as miserable as possible,
driving everyone further and further down the hole,
until everyone just quits-

since the gold generators are increased by 40 a day,
the marketplace takes 99% of the user's profit from sales,
new items are only recolors of old items, or recolors of old items split into different pieces,
there are no events which aren't gold sinks, or profit-buying through gaiacash,
no more free stuff for the gaian users -EVER-

-this is how i predict Gaiaonline's future.
we'll be like the hobo's down on the street, acting as zombie-fodder so the rich people can sit up there in their high-security skyscrapers and spit on us...

in short- i feel like the board of gaiaonline aren't keeping the user's best interest in their minds as they make decisions about things .3.~

User Image {I'm sorry you feel that way (though I am sure many users agree with you). I would give you a big bowl of ice cream if I could. :c

Werewolf

I think that, regardless of their ulterior motives, what they're hoping for right now, is to stabilize the economy, by forcing users to DECREASE the prices, by INCREASING the tax. The more expensive the item, the more you are affected, as the seller, by the market place tax.

I personally, think this is a good thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff