Welcome to Gaia! ::

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Twinkle De Clown
Totally the most adorable of all the user-designed dolls yet, TK - by a long shot! I'm so glad you finally got to do it emotion_bigheart

D'aww, thank you!! <3 ^w^

Starrii's Wife

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Jackalust
zzzzzzzz

I HASNT SPOKIN TO YOU IN FUREVERS
*flops on*

Biggest Anubutt

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Remember when we thought the idea of 1bil was so ridiculous and we would never get there? Yeah, we're casually dealing with trillions now :L so messed up. x_x

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

My Freakin Kidney

Remember when we thought the idea of 1bil was so ridiculous and we would never get there? Yeah, we're casually dealing with trillions now :L so messed up. x_x

I know right? XD it's crazy.
5 trillion? Holy s**t. I think the Throttle Kitty doll might just be the most profitable investment in the history of the Exchange. xP If you sold them all you would be disgustingly rich.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Wraith King Marduk
5 trillion? Holy s**t. I think the Throttle Kitty doll might just be the most profitable investment in the history of the Exchange. xP If you sold them all you would be disgustingly rich.

Well, not counting Brain's Doll. His is going for like 12tril each. XD

I could at most only sell like 10~12 of them though. That would still be a but ton. From one angelic halo to ten. XD
Throttle Kitty
Wraith King Marduk

I could at most only sell like 10~12 of them though. That would still be a but ton. From one angelic halo to ten. XD
I have no concept of money on here anymore. The value of some stuff seems limitless though. Try to trade each one for at least a halo. Really this item is far more unique since there's a limited number.

I wish I knew more about pop culture, because I have no idea who this musician is, really. Throttle Kitty is a bigger celebrity to me. heart

Biggest Anubutt

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Throttle Kitty
yggdrasill x
Throttle Kitty
cat_4laugh

holy moley ravioli.
you god some pretty decent offers in such a short time...goes to show it it's a really awesome doll; congrats on your success so far. smile

also,yush! they're remaking the garage bands....white boots here I come D:<

yeah, my friend got them while I was asleep. Since there is no established price on the doll, we are sharing high bids and such so people have a better idea of what other peopel value it at =3

and garage band? o.o

heart

Starrii's Wife

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Throttle Kitty
Jackalust
zzzzzzzz

*flops on*
ya i havent seen u in forever rofl
where u been *****

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Wraith King Marduk
Throttle Kitty
Wraith King Marduk

I have no concept of money on here anymore. The value of some stuff seems limitless though. Try to trade each one for at least a halo. Really this item is far more unique since there's a limited number.

I wish I knew more about pop culture, because I have no idea who this musician is, really. Throttle Kitty is a bigger celebrity to me. heart

yeah, like, hundreds of halos exists, if not thousands, and only a dozen of these will ever be sold, I think a halo each is a fair trade XD

and yeah, values are so wacko. All I really care about anymore is the tickets TBH.

and d'awwww cat_4laugh

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Jackalust
Throttle Kitty
Jackalust
zzzzzzzz

*flops on*
ya i havent seen u in forever rofl
where u been *****

I've been anwyehre but gaia for the past three months waiting for them to finish my doll. XD

what've you been up to?

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

iiDawlish's Senpai

Greedy Lunatic

Throttle Kitty
Some of these people I swear xD

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Shreks
Throttle Kitty
Some of these people I swear xD