Welcome to Gaia! ::

As of this very moment, there are no gold generators in the cash shop.

How long would they have to be gone for you to put actual money into GC again if you're not currently buying any?

Do you think this might be permanent for the time being?

Sarcastic Prophet

If it's permanent, I would sign up for AutoCash in seconds. Seconds.
Ebania
If it's permanent, I would sign up for AutoCash in seconds. Seconds.
I would consider it as well but they'd have to say it's permanent and acknowledge their mistake, well, if it is one.

Tipsy Genius

If they announce it's permanent, I buy $100 worth of GC and possibly sign up for auto-cash too.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Quote:
Gold Generator Update

Hey all,

Some of you have reported not seeing any of the gold generators in the Cash Shop. This is not a glitch. At midnight on August 6, 2014 the Golden Watermelon was hit with a new strain of the G-Virus and infected all the other gold generators. As a result, we had to remove them for an undetermined amount of time. … We’re kidding about the G-Virus. We actually have removed the gold generators for the time being though. We hope that this explains where they went and that this isn’t a glitch in the Mat--- System.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, if you did purchase Gaia Cash with the intent of purchasing any of the gold generators that were in the Cash Shop at the time, then please file a billing ticket at our Help Center http://www.gaiaonline.com/help. Thank you for your understanding!

<3 !
That wizard came from the moon.
Well guys, look at that staff update!!!

Magical Bunny

hot damn look at that staff update

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Would be better of it was a glitch and it was permanent. emotion_donotwant

I'd actually start supporting this site again if they came out saying no gold generators ever again and they will never be released again under any circumstances.
But hey,not going to happen. How else will they control the market and prices if they can't release gold gens? they already increased gold payouts in daily chance so I doubt we'll ever see gold gens leave the site.

Magical Bunny

IIwizardeigesII

I'd actually start supporting this site again if they came out saying no gold generators ever again and they will never be released again under any circumstances.
But hey,not going to happen. How else will they control the market and prices if they can't release gold gens? they already increased gold payouts in daily chance so I doubt we'll ever see gold gens leave the site.

did you see the staff update by any chance yet

it's undetermined how long they'll be gone but it's not a glitch

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
wow so many people saying they will support GC if the generators were gone... (cant really blame them)

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Cresceres
IIwizardeigesII

I seen it which is why I came looking for a thread talking about it.
I said it'd be better if it WAS a glitch,because it would take them weeks to months to fix it because they really don't like fixing glitches unless it prevents users from using the site.

Magical Bunny

IIwizardeigesII
Cresceres
IIwizardeigesII

I seen it which is why I came looking for a thread talking about it.
I said it'd be better if it WAS a glitch,because it would take them weeks to months to fix it because they really don't like fixing glitches unless it prevents users from using the site.

ah, i see, i understand!

Divine Unicorn

19,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This might actually be the best thing happening since last summer, when this mess started! I really really REALLY hope this is going to be permanent, but I guess it's just a dream...holding my breath still...
Maybe the survey worked (I wrote almost everywhere that I was going to support the site again if they stopped gold gens for good), maybe they are starting to listen again...maybe...
also guys, tip my original post, if only because it brought good luck, haha.

Friendly Dreamer

I probably also would be more inclined to spend money on GC if the GG's were gone for good... x__X The staff update doesn't really make it seem that way though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff