Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Half a week passed, and Sara was finally out again back in uniform heading out to meet up with the recon corp. Now after her stunt, she was mainly feared by Jean but most people in the town respected her some what better. She wore her father's cape around and entered the headquarters of the corp. She entered in and sat down next to the head of the table. Some people were looking at her, but her grey eyes glanced over to them and they men froze in their spots.
Senente

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, walked into the meeting room of all the commanding officers of each squad that was there as he looked around and saw Sara as he said, "Ok everyone listen up, time to bring up everyones assignments and welcome back to Sara as well, after what happened, so she will be assigned immediately to the lead squad which is commanded by me," He said as he looked to her and then everyone else, "So today anyway we are handing out who goes where and what there assignments are" He said looking at everyone.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsManuever Gear
ℓσcαтισиthe HQ.
мσσםHappy and a little tired
ωнσ Recon Corp meeting roomwith the other commanding officers,

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara nodded and looked at her assignments. True, her shoulder was still sore, but she was almost ready to do battle if needed. After looking it over, she glanced up.
"Sir, my mother and I would like to speak to you after we are done here." She said looking to Nicholai.
She turned the page to look back over it.
"You have me patrolling the walls every other day. Why is that?" She asked and kept reading. True the Stationary Guard could handle it themself, but sometimes, another pair of eyes would help.
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked over to Sara and nodded acknowledging that he heard say that her and her mother had to talk to him as every other officer had left and heard her say about her wall duty as he said,"I had no control over that, the higher ups put it as a condition for you to be reinstated into the corp" He said as he looked at her and picked up his paperwork and looked ather walking towardsthe door.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsManuever Gear
ℓσcαтισиthe HQ.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara stood up and fallowed him.
"My mother wants to talk to you about an important matter regarding my training." She said and started walking to her home.
"You know the way." She said heading back to her home and began to adjust the cloak. She looked back.
"Just don't keep us waiting. My mom made her favorite...plus my own." She smiled
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked to Sara as he arrived at there house a short time later as he knocked on the door and waited for Sasha or Sara to answer the door as he was in casual clothes right now as he had some gifts for Sasha knowing her and her food fetish and then some flowers for her. He wondered what things she wanted.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsManuever Gear
ℓσcαтισиthe HQ.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara looked and Sasha came in and led Nicholai to the kitchen. It smelled heavy of freshly baked cake and bread. Gravy was being warmed up by the stove and in the big pot was potatoes. Sara sat down at the table and Sasha added the butter and called Sara up. She took a second spoon and put a little bit on her mouth.

Sara nodded in approval to what she made and got out three plates. The bread was in a loaf form where it was big enough to be held in both hands but smaller than a normal sized loaf. Sasha than took a huge spoon and put a good enough amount of them in the plate...more like enough to be a whole meal with half a loaf.
"Alright here we are! Eat up!" She smiled and sat down giving Sara and Nicholai a plate. Sara took another bite and laughed.
"Mom, you added a little more garlic into it this time. More flavorful than the last time we had them." She said and that made Sasha look up.
"Nicholai, there's a reason why we called you here. We spoke with Eren and Jean and for the benefit of Sara's training, we think she should live with you from here on out." She said and smiled.
"And who knows, maybe this could spark a romance between you two." She laughed. Sara stood up in pure embarrassment.
"MOM!!!" Sara shouted
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked at them as he was led in and he sat down at the table looking at the food as Sasha made the plates as he heard her explain what she talked about between Eren and Jean, as he started to eat as he sipped his drink, "Sounds good to me, Im moving into the Recon Corp HQ, here soon there is a room open or two, so thats fine with me." he said as he kept eating and took a drink as he then heard the romance word between them two as he soon coughed hard and choked a bit, "Ummmm ok did i hear you right at that Sasha, a romance between the two of us, I mean its a little too early forthat" He said looking atthem as he sipped his drink. He wondered why she would of mentioned that tothem as he ate more.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFood
ℓσcαтισиSasha and Saras house
мσσםHappy and a Hungry
ωнσ Sara and Sasha,

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara was blushing and had a pouty face with her mother's statement. She quickly shoved some potatoes in her face and leered at her mother.
"Oh Sara.....you are just like your father with that angry glance of yours." She sighed and held her spoon and looked at the both of them.

After dinner, Sara and Sasha cleaned the plates and Sara headed back to her room really quick leaving Sasha with Nicolai alone.
"You know you are the only key that can help her with what she's dealing with. I don't know if Jean will pull the same stunt again and I don't want her to live in fear." She said as Sara came through in a tee shirt that had the roses from the Stationary Corp on the shoulder. Sara got out the cake Sasha baked and cut into it. The slice was a long strip about the length of the handle of the 3DMG and looked to them.
"What?" She asked and Sasha nodded.
"You and your sweet tooth...." she commented.
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, kinda chuckled softly as he watched Sara walk off as he listened to Sasha about Jean and her wanting Sara to be protected, and tohelp Sara out as much as possible. He then watched her walk back in with the shirt on as she was cutting cake and chuckled softly watching her get the piece of cake as he said, "Sasha count on me and Sara will be in good hands promise and what a sweet tooth Sara, but thanks for the meal Sasha it was really good and if you dont mind i would love a piece of cake" He said smiling looking at Sasha then Sara.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFood
мσσםHappy and a Hungry
ωнσ Sara and Sasha,

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara sat there eating the cake and laughed.
"Sorry. I may not have a love for food itself, but I do love sweets." She giggled and put the plate away. Over half of her long slice was gone.
"My mother makes the best cakes. She adds in a few things you never would expect to be in cake. How about a game. Can you taste and see what foods she puts in cakes to keep the flavor in them?" She challenged her new captian
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked over to Sara and nodded acknowledging she liked sweets, as he had noticed her eating the cake and such as he finished his food and cake. Then he heard her speak up about the cake and its special ingredients as he sat there and said, "Sure i will give it a shot"

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFood
мσσםHappy and a Hungry
ωнσ Sara and Sasha,

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara nodded to him and nodded. She went to her room to grab her belt and put it around his eyes. She than got another slice of cake and a fork as she walked up to Nicholai and made a sharp gasp as she leaned forward and pushed the slice onto his face and got on her knees and put the plate on the floor the side the cake was on down at his feet. She was fast to move a piece of her gear over by her foot to make it look like she tripped.
"Oops..."
Senente

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, felt the cake hit his face as he took several bites as he heard the oops signifying Sara had fell and tripped and smashed it into his as he thought did she do this on purpose or was it on accident as he said, "Yummy cake and it was ok Sara no worries, i know you didnt mean to do it on purpose since you clearly tripped over your gear." He said as he removed the belt from his face and then took some chuckling as he rubbed it on Saras face laughing and then took some more and ate it off his fingers and put some into Saras mouth before she could speak.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFood
мσσםHappy and a Hungry
ωнσ Sara and Sasha,

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara wiped her face and walked up to him.
"You are so mean!" She said and glared at him. It didn't last long though as she got a big smile on her face and licked some off his cheek. But the way she did it, her lips made contact with his cheek. She giggled and stepped away from him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff