13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Caprice then bit Semyon growling as her pupils narrowed in anger. She managed to get him to drop his gun after biting the arm that held it before he could fire a shot at Sarah. She then pushed off of him baring her fangs from her blood covered mouth and growling as if she were a real wolf. She might have been half wolf but that didn't mean she was going to let Sarah fall here. Her fur and hair were on edge as Semyon was always making fun of her when they were in the lab, calling her a freak from the day she was made. She never forgave him for that. As she glared at him, she had the mentality of the same breed of wolf that could kill a titan just by touching its tongue. She knew she could kill Semyon Valcroft since she was a secondary last resort just in case the Freedom Titan failed. In a way, she was the Hellion Titan's match in being lethal and his little sister since they were both created by Hanji. She then snarled as she charged at him biting his other arm and knocking him onto the ground pinning him like a wolf would its prey. As she stood over him she held him down, her claws were digging into his skin painfully and drawing blood.

User Image
User Image

Seymon Valcroft

Seymon,just giggled and laid there as he was pinned and yelled at as he just smirking and then opened his mouth he screamed out loud like a titan scream sending her and the members around him in the air as he soon got up and said, "Well then this will be interesting nice to meet you this time but you cant kill me this time not until Nicholai gets stronger" He shot off using his 3D Maneuver Gear as he said, "Also one other thing dont ever act like that towards me like that again. Next time I wont be so lenient again" He disappeared after that transforming again running off again. He stood there roaring out loud as loud stomps of thunder were heard in the distance. He just disappeared into the trees.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══: ok everyone lets keep this up

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai looked around and saw Sara and her squad had disappeared as he heard the roars in the background and the stomping as he looked around and turned back to where they were as he directed everyone to follow the wall and keep going as he said,

"EVERYONE TO THE WALL, MOVE IT, GO RIDE AS FAST AS YOU CAN, DROP THE WAGONS, AND GO, MOVE IT, GO GO GO GO."

He said riding off into the forest. He jumped off his horse using his Maneuver gear as he kept going faster and faster. He just needed to make it in time as he soon roared out and became titan going faster running as fast as he can. He then jumped roaring out as he soon saw the first of the titans running towards them as he threw his arms and caught them throwing them into the ground.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR"

He bellowed and dropped another one throwing it into another titan going faster as he soon jumped over the squad where Sara was and soon punched more titans and going faster and harder. He then kicked another titan in the face. Then punched it faster and harder. He punched it in the face and threw it through the trees.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
мσσםgroggy, tired, worn out, and just hurting
ωнσ Everyone

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara was holding her ears to her head and looking around. Her ears were bleeding and the sound blurred her vision from the roar and Sara was now wandering around on her horse to avoid titans. She ducked thought the trees to try and find some help or maybe get out of them enough to use a flare but titans were littering the forest like ants to a picnic. Sara knew she had to do something yet a broken foot, no gas and no blades, everything was not on her side and the odds were stacked against her.

She made it to a waterfall and gasped knowing that it was the only way out. She got off her horse and pet it's muzzle and sat on the cliff as more and more titans were coming toward her. She watched her horse run off and she removed her shirt, pants, boots, and jumped off the cliff down the water fall. That was the only safe place now was in the water. Could titans swim? Sara was hoping not. She got behind the falls and sat on a rock holing her head in sheer pain. Where was Nicholai?
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Two immediate members of her squadron (Clovis and Chava)

Ivory lowered her head and covered her ears in reaction to the roaring. She despised the collateral damage the giants caused outside and inside the kingdom of the three walls. Every time a titan appeared, innocent lives were taken. Vital resources lost, sections of wall blemished by strikes, possible access to territories untouched for a generation or more hindered by setbacks...Where was the end of to it all? How much longer would mankind be forced to fight in a limited space? When did the world go so very wrong and why? The more the lady of the Garrison searched for answers, the more the mysterious questions sprouted inside her head.

She dropped one of her arms to take up the reins and resume the flight away from the wall, when a pair of humans appeared on the path and blocked her way, spooking the black mare into rearing.

"Halt! What's the rush, Chanty? Lost your courage?"

"Ch...Chava!" Ivory shouted, arms wrapped around the horse's neck. "Don't...surprise me like that a-again!" When the mare had overcome the surprise shock, she added, "No, no! Haven't lost it...The cannons, however...gotta cool down some..."

Ivory got off the horse and added, "Gad is overseeing the operations at the top of the wall for the moment, and yet...I can't help feeling concerned about the scouting troops out there. Mike, the wolf girl, Valecroft the veteran...I've meet some of them twice before this operation started. Anywho, now that you and Kuleman are both here, would either you come-"

Kuleman smirked, using the 3DMG to fire a cable at the tree. "Heh! Sure. Let's go, we've wasted enough time!"

Ivory and Chava nodded their heads once and followed Kul. Maneuvering as stealthily through the wood as the gear and the physical conditions would permit, they hoped that there would be no unexpected confrontations with giants. Especially one with a heavily armored figure with eyes that glowed like a pair of piercing red suns.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

User Image

User Image

Nicholai had watched as Sara rid off towards the waterfall and watched Titans running in that same direction as he went running swinging at them as he roared out loud looked at the titans still coming. He kept charging not giving in punching and kicking titans left and right not giving in at all as he wanted to protect his soldiers and Sara as he knew she had dived into the water sensing her movements as he noticed the titans started to run away as he charged some stragglers and sent them flying with a toss and a punch and a kick to one. He just hoped he wasnt to late as his titan form disappeared and he ran to the water fall hoping to see her as he called out,

"SARA, SARA, WHERE ARE YOU SARA"

He said as he looked around the waterfall looking for any signs of her as he looked around and even went down to the rocks. He camed around and found her behind the waterfall after an hour or so.

"Sara, are you ok everything alright,"

He grabs her and hugs her tight.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
ωнσ Everyone

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara coughed as she was heald by Nicholai and looked at him and held her left ear.
"I...I can bareley hear you, Nicholai. I think that Titan damaged my hearing. I can hear out of my right but my left is damaged. It's gonna be a blind spot now" Sara sighed and tried to stand but her foot being broken, she fell right away.
"I can't fight at all now, Nicholai. We have to get me to an abandoned home and hide me as you all got back to take Wall Maria." Sara huffed sadly. She wanted to be there for the victory over the Titans, but telling Nicholai, the words weren't there. But she had a slight pull in her heart knowing Nicholai wouln't leave her behind. She smiled to him and cutched onto him than blushed deeply.
"Uhh....Nicholai....you do know I am just in my tank top and brown wrap right?" She asked. She shoved him away and crossed her arms to hide herself. She than looked back. "Can you go get my clothes at the top of the falls?" She asked

DaMetaEX's Other Half

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image
Caprice then came up to Nicholai and Sara before she whimpered looking at them. Tears started flowing down her cheeks before the bushes started rustling. What came out of the bushes, surprised Caprice as it was her wolf family. Her wolf mother to be exact. Caprice went up to Snowfall, a snow white wolf and her mother, before hugging the wolf crying. The wolves went up to Nicholai and Sara with Caprice standing guard over their little Caprice and her 'family' knowing the titans wouldn't come near if they were around. Caprice nudged Sara's hand wanting her mommy to be okay looking at Sarah with the saddest eyes a child could ever have.
User Image
OOC: Maybe instead of me reading through 20 more pages of this someone could give me some pointers on where we are/how to make an entrance.
Alex heard how rapid his footsteps were as he rushed up the dark stairway in quick steps, gasping as he emerged form the stairwell and saw the attacking titans. He dug a hook into the wall and hurled another at one of the titans.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara looked to Caprice and the family as the tails furrowed to make themselves intimidating to protect Sara and Nicholai. After she looked up to him, she fell to her knees and looked at her foot. It was swollen and was leaving a bruise the bone was leaving a bump.
"It was one of those titans with a mohawk that did this to me...." She sighed. The wall was close to where they were when Sara got an idea. But she still wanted her clothes or something to cover up in.
"Nicholai....what if we ride on the same horse and launch ourselves to the wall? After that, you transform into your Titan and close the hole. Our problem is that Titans are still coming in from Shinganshina. We close it, than, we don't have to worry about Titans coming in as we fight the ones inside of Wall Maria." She pointed out.
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Two immediate members of her squadron (Clovis and Chava)

The three-member squadron inspected the surroundings of the land. One person scouting from the treetops for titan sightings, and the other two keeping their eyes peeled for soldiers that might have survived the skirmishes.

"Ya think we should regroup and return to Wall Rose?" Clovis inquired as he and Ivory passed by a half-dead oak tree.

"Not yet. What if the scouting groups are short-handed, and cannot afford to wait a moment for-"

Ivory's hypothetical question was cut short by the sound of an ear-splitting snap. Clovis drew a pair of blades and assumed a defensive stance, ready to fight if a titan or some other monster showed itself. Since the day Wall Maria fell, very few members of the Garrison have dared to venture and see for themselves the status of Shinganshina, lest a titan horde or some other calamity trapped them in a position where they can't escape.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara watched as Caprice and her family being protected. Which gave Sara an idea. She looked to Caprice and called her to her. "We're gonna meed your family's help to get us to Maria." She smiled and grabbed a stick and looked to Nicholai. "We will go Arrow formation. Caprice will be with us, Nicholai. Caprice's mother would be in the front, her brother to our left of our horse, and her sister to the right. And each member of the pack would follow behind us keeping other titans at bay from the back.

Sara looked to the group and nodded. "Ok. We got it. Let's move out." She spoke and began to wrap her foot. "I'm gonna have Hanji look at my foot after we take the wall." She spoke and got up on the horse. "I'll be steering your horse, Nicholai for you to go Titan. This is our final attempt to take back what we lost. 25 years is too long....we as humanity needs more space. We will become the ones who conquered Wall Maria, take back Shinganshina and branch out to lands beyond our reach!" She shouted and smiled to Nicholai.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

User Image

User Image

Nicholai looked and nodded to Sara as he ran off and called out, saying "Get to the wall, Get to the wall now, we made it this far we cant stop now, we must prevail among all other things, WE MUST WIN" He roared as he soon transformed into his Titan Form as he was punching titans left and right as he looked back and he kept running towards the wall. He knew this must be done in order to win back all this land that 25 years ago, they lost to the Titans. He looked around and smiled as he punched another Titan out of the way and kept charging and didnt stop as he kept charging towards it.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
ωнσ Everyone

DaMetaEX's Other Half

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image
Caprice told her family what to do and they all greed to help. She went with Sarah on the horse, as her family ran next to them in the formation Sarah said. Though there were not very many of them, they would do anything for their little Caprice. Her brother managed to take down a 5 meeter titan in front of them with ease as he had many scars from battles with them, as did her sister and her mother. Though they did howl for backup just in case just before they started, and re-enforcements were on their way.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces