Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helios Nostros
User Image
Theme
Company: Eliose

'From shadows we will ...'

User Image
Lamoo had continued their meal with a bit of small talk and eventually finished eating. The desert was pretty good to though she made sure not to eat too much. The last thing she need was getting sick while at the dojo. She turned to Eliose "So you about done with that desert of yours? It's getting pretty late and I want to go find a dojo before it gets too dark."

' reclaim our destiny'

Cygnus_Pisces

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chang Wong

User Image

The day had proved more successful than Chang had anticipated. If his father could see him now, he would no doubt be proud. A proud smile had found its way to his countenance as he began to close up shop. It was starting to get late and he did have other things to do. With bow staff at hand, he quickly hung it back up on its mantle.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
"I'm done," Eloise replied as she finished her dessert. That too had been a hard choice at first, but she had after a moment of thinking decided to get a slice of apple crumble pie. Which had been one of the best desserts she had tasted.
Looking at the time, she agreed. "Yeah, it might be best to do that." She gathered her things, ready to leave when Lamoo was.

>Where
>>Chinatown, Mongolian Buffet
>>>With
>>>>Lamoo
>>>>>Wearing
>>>>>>A kimono (minus the white bands around the shoulders)
Helios Nostros

User Image

Theme

Company: 12

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota open the door and entered the dojo. He notice upon entering the dojo that it was very traditional. It kind a reminded him of those martial arts movies that he saw. The room had atmosphere and he felt relaxed. He soon notice a man who was putting away a bo staff. "Excuse me but would you happen to be the teacher of this dojo?"

.....inside all of us

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Kiroshima Hotomaru

Kiroshima laughed at Shane's story. How could someone with a power like his be tricked so easily? Oh well, past is the past. The future held the reveal of Momo's house. Thank god, his stomach was bout to burst from the lack of promised goods. Anyways, as they entered Kiroshima looked for the room. But instantly stopped when he smelled the delicious baked goods. he went towards Momo's cooking are and waited for the glorious food to be done.

Drool was seeping on the side of his mouth as he watched Momo cook. As soon as she was done, Kiroshima grabbed some of the food. Well, some being almost all.. He went to the corner of the room and started to scarf down the food. It was delicious, it was sugary, it made his blood pump. It made him feel like his powers are under his control... In between gulps of food he said "Jesus Momo, you said you were a good cook but I didn't think it'd be this good!" He started to eat faster, reaching his limit as he took one last bite. Every bit of food he grabbed was now sitting in his stomach. Kiroshima yawned and started to explore the house. Looking for a good bed. He went what looked like Momo's room and slumped onto the bed. Going into a deep sleep.

(O.O.C : Went off instinct here. He just loves..... sugary food XD)
PandaKitty22

Helios Nostros

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chang Wong

User Image

Hearing the door open, Chang turned to greet his visitor. He was a young man with pale blue eyes. The moment he gazed at the young man's eyes, Chang felt something. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt something... Disregarding it for now, Chang simply smiled and said "Yes, I am the proprietor of this martial arts dojo. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to close up shop." Shuffling over to the counter near the entrance of the dojo, Chang dug around, looking for something. After a minute or two, he pulled out a business card. The card displayed the hours of the dojo, which displayed 9 AM through 5 PM.
User Image
Theme
Company: Eliose

User Image
Lamoo glad that Eloise agreed with her as they left the restaurant. It was night time outside and a half moon was above the city. Lamoo smiled as she saw the moon hanging in the sky. Ever since she gained powers she had started enjoying looking at the moon even more. She she saw a particular dojo and two people standing in front of the door. One she knew "Hey it looks like my brother decided to finally come to Chinatown himself. I wonder if that' guy is the reason why he showed up so late." She said pointing to the guy next to her brother who she had to admit had a interesting look to him.

' reclaim our destiny'

Cygnus_Pisces

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX
Number 12 the Android With No Memory

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Location: Dojo? Company: Dakota and strange guy Mood: Curious

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

12 stood behind Dakota as he spoke to the man that ran the dojo. This man was a lot bulkier then he the a teach of a dojo would be (though 12 know of dojos came from glimpses of kung fu movies.) This was usually the part were ninjas for something popped up and attack but nothing happened, kind of depressing. Then the man gave Dakota a card with the hours of the dojo on it. "So we're part of the dojo know?" 12 ask Dakota whilst he looked over his shoulder. This was all still was new so he was fully sure what was going on.

"Follow your feet and you'll your way for what your searching for.
The question is will you like what you find.
"
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Eloise looked around as they walked. Keeping her eyes up for a dojo, while thinking of various things. She smiled some to herself, as she thought the evening was pretty nice. Hopefully it would stay like it.
When they reached a dojo, she looked at it. It seemed like they were closing, but she wasn't all sure. She then saw the guys Lamoo was pointing at. "Could be," she replied, kinda curious about them. They appeared to be talking with someone else. Possible the dojo's owner she guessed.

>Where
>>Chinatown, by a dojo
>>>With
>>>>Lamoo / (close) Dakota, 12, Chang
>>>>>Wearing
Helios Nostros
User Image

Theme

Company: 12[, Chang, Eloise, Luna/align]

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota saw the opening time and the closing time and sighed just a bit. It would seem that they have came to the shop just a bit too late. He then heard 12's question and shook his head. ~I'm really starting to wonder what all he actually does know?~ "No 12 it's means we have to stop by tommorro if we want to take a class." He said before turning back to the instructor "Can you tell me what type of martial arts you teach? I have been practicing martial arts for a few years now and I'm always looking to add something new to my style."

.....inside all of us
User Image
Theme
Company: Eliose, Chang, Dakota, 12

User Image
"Well let's go and meet them and hopefully find out if I found a good dojo to practice at." With that said she went up to the group and patted her brother on the back. "Hey bro I see you finally made it over here. Also is this guy the reason why you ended up meeting with me so late?" Lamoo said as the tilted her head towards 12.

' reclaim our destiny'

Cygnus_Pisces

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chang Wong

User Image

Chang was surprised to get so many visitors at closing time. It was refreshing to see so many curious and eager faces. If he acted on whims, he would give them all the introduction to his school. However, Chang had to be the serious one. A dear friend was terribly immature, but times like this made Chang wish he could just act on a whim.

"My name is Chang Wong," he introduced himself to everyone. "The Long Dojo welcomes you all." Before he could continue anymore pleasantries, the lights began to flicker. "Strange," he uttered in confusion.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX
Number 12 the Android With No Memory

extinct
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Location: Dojo Company: Dakota, Strange man, and more strangers Mood: Apologetic

12 gave nod to show that he understood what Dakota said. It was pity that the couldn't get started now but waiting for the next day wouldn't hurt. Besides he could find this place pretty easy now that 12 has been show they way. Then a voice can from be behind. This voice was directed a Dakota but asked about 12. It must have been the press that Dakota had texted earlier. Turning to face the voice 12 lowered his head gave apologetic sigh, "I'm sorry for keeping him from you he was helping me find out who I was." 12 didn't look up at the person he was speaking to as he felt bad about keeping Dakota away from people he was supposed to be with.

"Follow your feet and you'll your way for what your searching for.
The question is will you like what you find.
"
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Eloise followed over to the guys, listening as Lamoo and the red-haired guy was talking. When the older man introduced himself, she replied with her name. She was still thinking about whether or not to join the dojo as well. It could be some a good experience, but she wanted to be sure if she was really up to it.
She then noticed the flickering lights, but she assumed that it could just be the bulbs or the electric supplies in the area, so she didn't think too much of it.

>Where
>>Chinatown, by Long Dojo
>>>With
>>>>Lamoo, Dakota, 12, Chang
>>>>>Wearing
Helios Nostros
Wolf The Aspect
Incorrigible King Rusty

(( total brainfart about what to write ))
User Image
Theme
Company: Momo and Kiroshima

'If there is a mystery...'

User Image
Shane watch Kiro devour the baked goods before heading off to sleep. He wasn't too surprised that the boy went to sleep considering the exciting day they all had. He notice the lights above flicker a bit. ~Hmm that's odd wonder if it's a power surge of some kind.~ He thought before turning to Momo "So you still planning to attend that tea ceremony Momo? You never did say what time it was suppose to start."

'I will be the one to solve it'

PandaKitty22

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out