Welcome to Gaia! ::

Issues started on ooc pg 97. What do we do now?

Completely re-start the whole rp. 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Re-vamp the power level system, training system and other systems only 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102 103 > >> »|

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
hotaru2
I didn't say you had to change your post. I don't run the roleplay. I just asked why Cooler was going to Earth. Gine was heading there straight away to give Goku a heads up. But Cooler can still go. I was merely asking a question, not forcing you to edit.

Sorry, I panicked and perhaps overreacted; I'am the new guy, so I'm really nervous and didn't want to make a bad first impression. I changed it back then, I just want to be really careful I don't rustle any jimmies.

The simple answer is he has free time and basically wants to scout out Earth and give them a warning about the Saiyans to makes things perhaps more difficult for them under the assumption they're going to Earth to clear it up so it can be put on the market and recover a defective 'product'; the product in question being the Saiyan brat that didn't do the job.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
hotaru2

I was thinking of keeping Cooler back until Gine got to Earth, have him arrive a bit after she gets there. Is that okay with you?

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sinorn
hotaru2

I was thinking of keeping Cooler back until Gine got to Earth, have him arrive a bit after she gets there. Is that okay with you?
that is fine, thanks for asking.

Desirable Smoker

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reila_Raine25
that is fine, thanks for asking.

No problem.

Gine will put a wrench in Cooler's plans if she sees him, which should make things interesting. Rest assured, Cooler won't just outright kill anyone if something goes wrong with his plan; he has contingencies.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry to double post, but things seem pretty dead around here...Is this just a slow time of year, holidays and what not?

Desirable Smoker

Waiting on a post from Zarbon. Also still waiting on that Broly format.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'll try and get a Rayne post out tomarrow.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reila_Raine25
I'll try and get a Rayne post out tomarrow.

I'm going to wait for Blood to post before I post for Cooler.

Partying Reveler

I'll get one up tonight when I get home!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

HAPPY ~ HOLIDAY'S!!!

I hope everyone had good holidays! My Holidays were mostly about food and a movie as my family didn't have much currency for presents. With the exception of a steal present game we went to where the men and women buy presents for men or women around $20 a piece and number them. a person can go up and open a present or steal a present from someone else. a present could only be stolen 3 times before it is for keeps to the person who has it last. Everyone goes home with something. In this game I had a large Cardigan cookie jar. I was hoping for some need Irish Cream booze to take home but it wasn't meant to be.

How has everyone else's Holiday gone? xd

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
My Christmas was very simple. I was glad to spend the time with my mother and grandmother, and that was enough for me to call myself blessed.

Aged Hunter

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
My holidays weren't too bad. Got a brand new insignia tablet which I'm gonna have to use for all my posting now since my computer is quite literally falling apart. Had another piece come off today. crying My poor four year old laptop.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
We celebrated Yole by doing a potluck, then I had dinner a my mother's home for Boxing Day. Eating real food is too weird for me, enjoyed my frozen junk food as soon as the 26th was over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff