No kids. 21. I play games fo sho <3

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Kukie Bun
My best friend is 33 and has two children, one is 9 the other is 6. She games with her children and her husband. It's pretty cute.

aww, i cant wait to for that.
atm my boyfriend says he games, and he isnt my daughters father but *fingers crossed* we stay together and become a wee little gaming family lol

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello Ratchet

Fooh shizzle ma Nizzle.

Wheezing Spirit

killizworth
farshharsh
I'll be a daddy by the end of the year! Huzzah! This is my first week back to Gaia. I started when I was 13 in 2004 (waiting on my account to be reactivated) and now I'm almost 24 and I'm as nerdy as ever!

DITTO! my main is shoeshine13 and i started playing around then too haha. they take forever recovering dont they.. gah..
yeah I've been waiting 5 days and my ticket is still open. We should start a guild for nerdy young parents/old gaians!

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
farshharsh
killizworth
farshharsh
I'll be a daddy by the end of the year! Huzzah! This is my first week back to Gaia. I started when I was 13 in 2004 (waiting on my account to be reactivated) and now I'm almost 24 and I'm as nerdy as ever!

DITTO! my main is shoeshine13 and i started playing around then too haha. they take forever recovering dont they.. gah..
yeah I've been waiting 5 days and my ticket is still open. We should start a guild for nerdy young parents/old gaians!

haha yessss, that would be awesome n.n and ya, its been 10 days almost since my ticket has been in.. im not pleased
killizworth
Hello Ratchet

Fooh shizzle ma Nizzle.

Well, what system do you play on?

what games you play?

let's see if you got taste mumz
c;

Wheezing Spirit

killizworth
farshharsh
killizworth
farshharsh

haha yessss, that would be awesome n.n and ya, its been 10 days almost since my ticket has been in.. im not pleased
I think I'm gonna start one. Gaia has changed so much, and not being 14 has made it incredibly difficult to assimilate into the population. Not to mention the fact that my only net access at the moment is a tablet so I practically can't do anything.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
My mother is 43, and she is the reason I'm a gamer. She introduced me at a young age to Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Halo, WoW, and Dungeon Master.

She is the one who introduced me to video games, and continually urged me to play.
I know when I have kids I'm gonna sit down and play games with them to. And kick their asses every second at it. wink

I'll never forget when my friends would come over to game, or ex boyfriends they would be shocked that my mom would sit down, join us, and kick all of our asses.

Demonic Ally

killizworth
Dromias
killizworth
Dromias
If my kid rolls a tank and can't hold agro, then ******** em

What server and horde or alliance?
WoW isn't the only MMO ever.
I play STO

Lame and i know, just got a bit excited lol thought i had a new friend to play it with
I'd play it if I had the money but nope.
I stick to F2P games, sorry.

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello Ratchet
killizworth
Hello Ratchet

Fooh shizzle ma Nizzle.

what games you play?

c;

lol i play mainly old systems sega, N64, PS, Xbox and Gameboy colour

but i own those, a PC < lol, Gamecube, Wii, PS3, Xbox360.

Im willing to play any game but my favourite to play and the ones ive been seen most playing are;

LoZ, OoT,Majoras Mask, 007 Golden eye,Spyro, Rayman2,Final Fantasy 7,Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Resident Evil, Big Planet, Castlevania, Fable, Dantes Inferno, Halo, Fear, Batman Asylum,Spiderman shattered dimensions, Lollipop Chainsaw, Grand theft auto 5, L.A Noir, W.O.W, L.O.L, Gaia, Habbo, Imvu, and many many more lol but those are the games ive played in the last two weeks

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
farshharsh
killizworth
farshharsh
killizworth
farshharsh

I think I'm gonna start one. Gaia has changed so much, and not being 14 has made it incredibly difficult to assimilate into the population. Not to mention the fact that my only net access at the moment is a tablet so I practically can't do anything.

ya, understandable lol and ive noticed

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
-Love Roleplaying-
My mother is 43, and she is the reason I'm a gamer. She introduced me at a young age to Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Halo, WoW, and Dungeon Master.

She is the one who introduced me to video games, and continually urged me to play.
I know when I have kids I'm gonna sit down and play games with them to. And kick their asses every second at it. wink

I'll never forget when my friends would come over to game, or ex boyfriends they would be shocked that my mom would sit down, join us, and kick all of our asses.

GO MOM GO! my friends tell me thats how ill be, and im glad there are moms out there like that <3 makes me smile

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm a single mother as well and I play video games all the time. I'll be 25 the end of this week. If I'm playing on a console I'll give my son the other controller that's not plugged in so he can push the buttons and watch the tv. It's good times. =)

Livizworth's Husbando

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dromias
killizworth
Dromias
killizworth
Dromias
If my kid rolls a tank and can't hold agro, then ******** em

What server and horde or alliance?
WoW isn't the only MMO ever.
I play STO

Lame and i know, just got a bit excited lol thought i had a new friend to play it with
I'd play it if I had the money but nope.
I stick to F2P games, sorry.

dont say sorry lol, i played F2P games also. some are really good
killizworth
Hello Ratchet
killizworth
Hello Ratchet

Fooh shizzle ma Nizzle.

what games you play?

c;

lol i play mainly old systems sega, N64, PS, Xbox and Gameboy colour

but i own those, a PC < lol, Gamecube, Wii, PS3, Xbox360.

Im willing to play any game but my favourite to play and the ones ive been seen most playing are;

LoZ, OoT,Majoras Mask, 007 Golden eye,Spyro, Rayman2,Final Fantasy 7,Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Resident Evil, Big Planet, Castlevania, Fable, Dantes Inferno, Halo, Fear, Batman Asylum,Spiderman shattered dimensions, Lollipop Chainsaw, Grand theft auto 5, L.A Noir, W.O.W, L.O.L, Gaia, Habbo, Imvu, and many many more lol but those are the games ive played in the last two weeks

Okay we could chill you called one of my ALL time favorites

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i've beat it so many times<3

N64 & my ps3 get played the most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas