Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soooo today I get the chance to get autographs of some footballers that are kind of well-known. I thought it'd be cool to draw their portraits & and get them to sign that. I did a drawing of someone known as Teddy Bridgewater from the Vikings. The problem is I don't wanna ask them to sign it if it looks unrealistic. That's why I need your opinion to see if you think it's good enough or not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please answer truthfully! ^_^ heart

Friend

that's actually very good. you should use it.
only problem i have with it is the right eye seems a little off
other than that it is very realistic, good job

Gracious Poster

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
What do you mean football or soccer? No idea why americans call it football...

Regular

I think its super lovely and you should definitely use it. Good luck & have a lovely day! heart

Newbie Noob

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Looks amazing!!!

Gracious Friend

BEST DRAWING EVER. I LOVE IT emotion_awesome
keep up the good work

Handsome Girl

12,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
it's very good but is the other eye really like that... curious whee

Interesting Noob

Alex Cyruz
it's very good but is the other eye really like that... curious whee
Hey guys! First of all, ty for all the repliees! (This is the op btw. I'm on my mule) been ridding in car for a couple of hrs. sadly had to go as soon posted thread but luckily just managed to get gaia with my phone. i see what u guys mean when u mention his eye. his head was actually tilted in the picture and madde his eyes it perceived diferently. Hopefully its not too noticable? Wish i could fix it but I'm in the car riding sad

Leader

Hrisk
Use it

ok surprised I'm in line rn actually!
So here's the latest update! I have some sad news. got into place where they train, not even five minutes and the autograph line for bridgewater was already full. so it looks ljke i won't b getting his autograpgh, buut will still get to watch them trn today. stinks cuz wnted to get this for my brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff