Could your post your FC again? I'm not sure which page your request is on. :c

yum_strawberry Oh, sure-
1950 - 7655 - 9055

Anenime's Wife

Obsessive Browser

Kitti420
Nolan Parks
Kitti420

For the next half hour. XD Then I get a break to go see my wife at work, then it's back here to do more work. Gotta do some stuff around the house too though so the other orders will be filled slowly. :c

I can't ditch my duties for Poke'mon sadly. I'm too old for that.

Maybe take a small break? For an entire day, when you have a day off of work or something. You need time for yourself too~ But thank you again for more Pokemon ^^ I love how Moltres looks like it sat in the sun for too long, haha.

Now I know these are hacked for the most part... there's not a huge risk it'll affect my game in a harmful way, right?

Divine Hellhound

Neokoko
Nolan Parks
Could your post your FC again? I'm not sure which page your request is on. :c

yum_strawberry Oh, sure-
1950 - 7655 - 9055

Alright, adding you now. It'll just take me a few minutes. Double check your friends list to make sure I've registered and make sure when you see me online in game (Nolan is my trainer name) to send me a trade because I can't remember yours. gonk

To everyone else: I have to dash after this one but I will be back to fulfill the rest of the requests slowly.

Divine Hellhound

Kitti420

Powersave is really safe/close to almost being legit hacking. I changed their ID #'s and that's it. I store them all in the bank and they pass in/out safely. The 6IV ones were good enough hacks (most like) that they passed from the previous generations just fine.

There's really any reason that your game file can get corrupted (sometimes it seriously just happens) but these Poke'mon are not going to be the cause of it merely because they're on your file so no worries.

Mewling Gawker

10,500 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Nolan Parks
Alright, adding you now. It'll just take me a few minutes. Double check your friends list to make sure I've registered and make sure when you see me online in game (Nolan is my trainer name) to send me a trade because I can't remember yours. gonk

To everyone else: I have to dash after this one but I will be back to fulfill the rest of the requests slowly.

yum_strawberry Aaaahh, thank you very much~! ; w;

Divine Hellhound

EpicFailPwnd

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Non-Shiny Mew/shaymin/diance (any or all would be amazing)
I'm offering you this in return: Pretty much anything you ask for that I can provide
My Friend Code Is: In my sig.
My IGN is: lmg334

Hi.
I'm going to do a load of dishes, and then I will be online and available to fill this request for you.

Man-Hungry Explorer

Nolan Parks
mindless moans

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: uxie, mesperat, azelf
I'm offering you this in return: a 5-6 iv munna, maybe egg moves and hidden ability
My Friend Code Is: 2750 1234 2637
My IGN is: Ryan

That actually wasn't to hard to fill out

Hey, quote me when you're back. I got your Pokemon for you~
im on thank god
today really didnt do as i thought it did so im just glad im home

ready to trade whenever you are (:

Divine Hellhound

mindless moans
Nolan Parks
mindless moans

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'm offering you this in return: a 5-6 iv munna, maybe egg moves and hidden ability

im on thank god

Give me juuust a second. I read somewhere that Kalos Mewtwo is shiny locked so I'm testing that. If it is, is yours Kalos born and would you mind me clonin' it?

Traded just fine. I'm good~

Divine Hellhound

Vasyl Zaejue

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: non-shiny Mew, Diancie, Arceus
I'm offering you this in return: eevee eggs
My Friend Code Is: 1950-9463-4422
My IGN is: Vasyl

I'm ready for your order but er, it sorta ruins the surprise if you tell me what the eggs are.

Azure unit-01

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: shaymin, diancie and mew (if can i would love mew shiny, the rest not)
I'm offering you this in return: eggs
My Friend Code Is: 4742-6341-4473
My IGN is: Volsung

and if you want you can unload some random shinys on me, will give me something to trade.
thank you again for your time once more nolan.

I can shiny and trade Mew. However, doing so makes me nervous because when you show regular Mew in trades, it shows up as Mew Dex 151 but when you shiny it and offer it, it becomes Mew Dex ???.

Which doesn't seem like a good idea to me honestly. D=

Divine Hellhound

Twist3d_Humor

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Meloetta, shiny Rayquaza, and shiny Cresselia please ; u ;
I'm offering you this in return: I can offer random eggs and if you have a specific HA in mind, I might have/be able to find it n u n
My Friend Code Is: 2337 - 3687 - 6784
My IGN is: Mitsuki

I saw you updated and got excited so I'm finally back after college ripping me away /sobs

I'll be updating with Absol's soon too~!
I should already have you. Let me know when you're ready, I have them on my Game from Bank. <3~

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

Azure unit-01

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: shaymin, diancie and mew (if can i would love mew shiny, the rest not)

and if you want you can unload some random shinys on me, will give me something to trade.

I can shiny and trade Mew. However, doing so makes me nervous because when you show regular Mew in trades, it shows up as Mew Dex 151 but when you shiny it and offer it, it becomes Mew Dex ???.

do whatever you think is safer, i would love a shiny mew but if one doesn't exist then there is nothing to be done.

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

Azure unit-01

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

do whatever you think is safer, i would love a shiny mew but if one doesn't exist then there is nothing to be done.

It isn't shiny locked, I can trade it shiny but the "???" Dex number makes me nervous. I back up my game a lot, but if you don't have a Powersave to back it up too, then a corrupted poke'mon like that could actually damage your game and I can't fix that. I'd rather not take the chance of being blamed for messing up someone's game. gonk

I have them all on me though and will be sending you the trade in just a moment. (Gotta replace something Breeding first.)

Divine Hellhound

ntryum

I'm not sure if I quote this right but.--

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN
Powersave for me please?

I'd love for you to do this: shinify my pokemons pleasee
For this # of Poke'mon: 5 (Horsea, Pachirisu, Spiritomb, Charmander and Feraligatr)
I'm offering in return: Eggs! [ but i read that you're looking for some HA's ? I have some 5-6 iv's with Ha as Karrablast, Eevee, Bagon, Spiritomb and pachirisu if you're interested :3c ]
My Friend Code Is: 2423-4078-5870
My IGN is: GALILEO

You did fine~
Not too many are getting back to me at the moment so if you're still online, I can do this for you! Just let me catch some fodder and register your code. Make sure you double check yours if you've already added mine, to make sure I register too.

Also those HA's sound good to me. I've a butt-ton of Eevee's but I like shinying them and WT them to people XD

Man-Hungry Explorer

Nolan Parks
mindless moans
Nolan Parks
mindless moans

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

im on thank god

Give me juuust a second. I read somewhere that Kalos Mewtwo is shiny locked so I'm testing that. If it is, is yours Kalos born and would you mind me clonin' it?

Traded just fine. I'm good~
ahhh sorry i got distracted, so sorry
im going online now <3

Divine Hellhound

Micro_Chibi_Riku

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: Latios, Thundurus, Xerneas
I'm offering you this in return: Magician Braixen, Swarm Larvesta, Justified Growlithe
My Friend Code Is: 4055-2955-8234
My IGN is: Meg

Hi, I'll be working on yours in just a second. The first two will be shiny~
Let me know when you're ready and online with a quote.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff