Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floradore's Princess

Greedy Fatcat

Okaaaay. ; A;
        How about my current avatar?

User Image

Chatty Humorist

Clockwork Fox
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again, you with the cute OCs!

I hope you don't mind me plopping down one or two OCs for your consideration * O*

They're from a story that takes place in a city in the modern world that involves demons on the loose and magical talking swords and regular folk and uh. These two are both ancient swords awakened from their slumber. Yesit'sdumb. OTL

User Image
        (same ref with only lines)

Kyknos

Kyknos is a divine sword and he knows it. He considers himself king of everything, and the world around him as his subordinates. Needless to say, he's incredibly pompous and arrogant and listens to no one, not even his wielder. He's very fond of beautiful things and has declared that everything beautiful in the world belongs to him.

User Image
        (another ref with details)
        (same ref with only lines)
        (his shirt says Hello! I'm Happy! but feel free to replace with something else cheerful and/or unusual)

Phalanx

Phalanx is a cursed blade who has woken from centuries of slumber to decide that the modern world was actually really cool, and he immediately decided he wanted to take the form of the coolest thing he saw -- some punk kids on the street. He's a little brat with the maturity of a child and an insatiable curiosity for the world around him.

I hope you don't mind if I mostly lurk in your stream, I'm also doing some work right now!

Here you go~
User Image

Clockwork Fox

xmoonlitxdreamx

Thank you again so much!!!!!!! You made him look ultra cute UGH emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
(And WOW adore your style, it's really expressive and fun and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Clockwork Fox
xmoonlitxdreamx

Thank you again so much!!!!!!! You made him look ultra cute UGH emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
(And WOW adore your style, it's really expressive and fun and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

waaaahhhhhh THANK YOU!!! ;U; ♥
If you're still looking for things to doodle, perhaps me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

as for personality; innocent looking, but super evil and demonic. cold and ruthless

Sparkly Phantom

consider me? c:

User Image or User Image

Ruthless Lover

7,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Streaker 200
i love your art style, and i'd love one of me if it's not too much hassle! thank you
M e ll o M o n s t e r

as for personality; innocent looking, but super evil and demonic. cold and ruthless

Here you go~
User Image
xmoonlitxdreamx
M e ll o M o n s t e r

Here you go~
User Image
eep I love it emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Would you please draw these two avis together~? They belong to myself and my boyfriend. He's a bit more on the serious side compared to my slightly crazy self if you need some personality, but he's really very kind too~

User ImagexxxUser Image

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

Maybe take a peek at one of my lovelies?
Tora The Tiger Doll
He's a dude
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryan the Troll Doll

Wealthy Noob

I Absolutely ADORE your style!
I would love if you did one of my avi, the way you invision her!
User ImageUser Image
If not its totally fine!
Im just creeping on your feed hahaha heart

Everyday Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items