Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ok so ill do dream interpretation for you! I will charge 10mil for a basic interpretation (Just an overview and simple explanations) And 20mil for in depth (i will elaborate on every last detail!) You can PM me your dreams if you wish or post them here either way I will get back to you promptly!

Im Making this a Dream Shop HOWEVER Its a serious work in progress ^^ So This will do for now until i get it up and going!

I do accept bribes off my wishlist (warning they are expensive so dont worry i will accept gold as well!) To be on top of the waiting list. These things take time to interpret as well as Type out so gimme some time!! Im also a perfectionist so i have to proof read it 100 times razz BUT! I will accept 5 people at a time Dreams take alot to interpret especially if you wan a personalized interpretation and not a general one.
Now on to my service request!!

I have alot of Free time on my hands and would like a NATIVE japanese Korean Or chinese speaker to help me to learn to speak said languages. I know Decent Japanese But im not fluent at all. So Please pm me if you're interested!! Ill Pay up to 50mil a lesson (that would be 50mil for each hour you spend teaching me so there's 7 days in a week thats 7 hours. 50x7 is 350mil a week!)

Lunatic

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Any more takers?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash