YES! its my favorite color! 0.61585365853659 61.6% [ 101 ]
meh, its ok... 0.20121951219512 20.1% [ 33 ]
no, a like teal better 0.091463414634146 9.1% [ 15 ]
no, i like mint better 0.036585365853659 3.7% [ 6 ]
NO WAY! anything is better than green! 0.054878048780488 5.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Magical Phantom

...i been thinking and... does gaia have some deep seeded hatred for the color green??? not mint or teal... but green! hardly anything is made in green. and i cant even remember an item being recolored in green. why no green?! no really... i wanna know. do green items not sell at all? do only like 10 of us actually like green and everyone else thinks its ugly? is there some other reason anyone knows of???

mrgreen what items should be recolored green??? do you think it would sell? mrgreen

Perfect Saint

I think Gaia does know green will not sell as well as the usual colors they release.

Tenacious Sage

Gaia rarely makes things in yellow (not gold, yellow), orange, and green =u= I dunno why, I think they're great colors and I'm always looking for more to add to my green collection. But I guess it's bottom line and yadiyada since a lot of people seem to hate those colors.

Personally, I just want nature themed green stuff, I don't care for recolors

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This question comes up ALL the time! I'd also love to see more yellow, orange and gold. But they (Gaia, the artists, whatever) always claim "Those colors don't sell well, they're not popular". :eyeroll:

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
People wanted a green recolor of the Rosamunds rather than the new one that's magenta, white, and black...

At first, for the life of me, I wondered why they'd want green roses, but someone mentioned pairing it with yellow for yellow roses.

Green isn't that hard to work with, I saw loads of cute, girly green dresses by googling green clothing.
Maybe after 10 years of not having a lot of green, they don't make a lot of it simply because there are few good things for it to match and it won't sell well in the cash shop because they hardly use it in the first place.

I love green and my Fav pair of pants on Gaia are the Anok Akori pants.

I'd like more orange and green in general.

Mysterious Trickster

There are some very nice shades of green that I like working with every now and then. Sadly, Gaia just doesn't like the color very much! Same with yellow, orange, brown and other warm tone colors.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Why not Green

Because Mixing Blue and Yellow is a surcharge and they are cutting costs.

after all you can have your items in any color as long as it is black.

Magical Phantom

Kid Jak
Why not Green

Because Mixing Blue and Yellow is a surcharge and they are cutting costs.

after all you can have your items in any color as long as it is black.

xd oh the price of colored pixels these days... rofl

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Green is my favorite color IRL. It would be so nice to have some more items come in a darker green like they did with Sage Narok. Some nice, dark emerald colors, hnnnng.

Mega Noob

WHY NOT ORANGE? Not creamsicle, not so under-saturated it's a light pale orange, but EMERGENCY CONE ORANGE.

My favorite color has no rep on this site. crying

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

either deep green or matcha. i want both
i'd love an acid green recolor of eccentric resonance hnrhnghg emotion_drool

also, they don't because idk, probably no one wears green these days irl, and it's where artists get inspiration from? tho i'd love to wear a diedrich green shirt or bag irl emotion_awesome

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
first of all, i love you op.
second, seriously the lack of green is ridiculous.
like they've literally been going out of their way to avoid making items in green, it seems like. we get a green recolor like once in a blue moon--and i'm still bitter and riled about may's monthly items. MY BIRTHDAY WAS IN MAY I JUST WANTED GREEN STUFF DAMN IT
recently we've had some nice green being released in things--the release of the demonic circle recolor in green was awesome, some of the new wigs have been nice greens, the 'celestial emissary' recolor in LB was a really nice green--but all of the other recolors and new releases have been the same colors, every time, without fail.
not to mention--seriously i still can't get over the dark heart recolor and how disappointed i am about that whole shenanigan.
a green rosamund would be amazing. i'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. same with a lot of other items--adamant vault? an emerald vault??? but no they did ruby, sapphire, and--morganite. they went out of their way, again, to avoid making green, when we could have had 'diamond, ruby, sapphire, and emerald'--which would have made more sense than diamond ruby sapphire and m ORGA N ITE (i'm super butthurt about this i won't lie)
i'm just really disappointed in them for a lot of this right now, not even just with colors. :////

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
minghii
either deep green or matcha. i want both
i'd love an acid green recolor of eccentric resonance hnrhnghg emotion_drool

also, they don't because idk, probably no one wears green these days irl, and it's where artists get inspiration from? tho i'd love to wear a diedrich green shirt or bag irl emotion_awesome

more matcha emotion_drool

I'd love to see some of my faves in matcha as I'm not that fond of emerald.

Beyonds, Nekola, sketchbook, hoods, portraits and doufus emotion_drool

Fluffy Glitch

DC-Chan

WHY NOT ORANGE? Not creamsicle, not so under-saturated it's a light pale orange, but EMERGENCY CONE ORANGE.

My favorite color has no rep on this site. crying
My favorite color is orange but more of a burnt/rust orange but basically anything that is recolored in a non-creamish orange would be nice. But I gotta say no neons...

Questionable Cat

I enjoy me a good green.
In fact, I switched to something green because of this topic.
because the color needs more representation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff