Welcome to Gaia! ::

honhonhon

1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 >

Enduring Noob

plantcat

oh thanks!! i was sort of lazy to figure out how to make it look better since it looked off so i really appreciate it LOL ' 7 ' ;;; <3

Supportive Cat

loups-garoux
I'm so sorry, could you change the text from "Chibis" to "Tumblr" for this image? I changed my mind a bit about how I want to price stuff. gonk

it's been ages since I've had a shop here on Gaia, I'm a little rusty ono

no problem! i changed the image and fixed the alignment, shown here c:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/e1.png[/imgleft][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/e2.png[/img]
  [url=link][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/E6.png[/img][/url]  [url=http://coyocoyo.tumblr.com/post/88248201260/i-made-some-disney-villain-portraits-series-one][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/EB5.png[/img][/url]  [url=http://coyocoyo.tumblr.com/tagged/commission][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/E4.png[/img][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
  [color=#ffe49b]★[/color] 》  [size=8][color=#6cd7e0][b]WHY HELLO ~[/b][/color][/size]  
[list][list][list][list][size=10] Call me Loups. That's pronounced "Loo". It's French...
*ahem* anyways, I do art on my own time. You look rather tasty though, you should stick around...[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
  [color=#ffe49b]★[/color] 》  [size=8][color=#6cd7e0][b]LIMITATIONS[/b][/color][/size]  
[list][list][list][list][size=10] Anything 18+/mature, mech, written descriptions. That's it. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
  [color=#ffe49b]★[/color] 》  [size=8][color=#6cd7e0][b]PRICES[/b][/color][/size]  
[list][list][list][list][size=10] Grab Bag: Literally just post an offer (anything at all), I'll quote you if I pick your offer.
Portrait: 20+ bil bribe
Check out the link to my RLC info for USD prices[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
  [color=#ffe49b]★[/color] 》  [size=8][color=#6cd7e0][b]SLOTS[/b][/color][/size]  
[list][list][list][list][size=10] RLC > Portraits > Grab Bag
[i]One[/i]:
[i]Two[/i]:
[i]Three[/i]:
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Supportive Cat

Arthur Pen
Yayy! Done! Thank you so much for your help! Now I'm ready to open! biggrin
you're welcome! c:
i still need to make a banner for affiliates and the guest post,
which i won't be able to get to until thursday or friday. orz

Kuratine

oh thanks!! i was sort of lazy to figure out how to make it look better since it looked off so i really appreciate it LOL ' 7 ' ;;; <3

no problem ~ ! that's what i'm here for. c:

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
plantcat

thank youuuu @v@

I'm gonna (finally) set up my RLC stuff at the latest by the weekend, and then I'm all ready to go!
Phew! Finally finish my 13 characters commission! Took me 3 months to finish! xd
So I got paid and able to buy the astra-bat. He's cute. I saw they have a new bat item ( swam of bats that fly up from your feet? ) and want it so badly! I don't know what the item called though. confused

Enduring Noob

Arthur Pen
Phew! Finally finish my 13 characters commission! Took me 3 months to finish! xd
So I got paid and able to buy the astra-bat. He's cute. I saw they have a new bat item ( swam of bats that fly up from your feet? ) and want it so badly! I don't know what the item called though. confused

oooh thats a big order //it would probably take me half a year im so slow LOL
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arthur Pen
pakkuru
a busted radio
Kuratine
loups-garoux
fawn freckles
puIp
plantcat

STYLE  art style of artist, if applicable
                                            REFERENCE  please give links or use spoilers
                                            NOTES  any additional information, such as poses, expressions, or whatever the artist may need
                                            TOTAL  payment here

SINCERELY,

username here

this is the order form. it's very .. simple. orz
i just need to know if you guys get the notification of being quoted when this is posted.
( and don't worry, when ordering, only the specific artist should be quoted. )

also, the thread is completed. could everyone look over it to see if there are any mistakes or if there's anything that should be added / edited please?

fawn freckles

you still haven't edited your post. please let me know if you're still interested / around!
you can always remain closed if you're too busy to do anything at the moment.

Supportive Cat

Arthur Pen

you could try asking here about the item.
they're pretty good at finding things.

Player

everything looks a-okay 8D
plantcat
Arthur Pen

you could try asking here about the item.
they're pretty good at finding things.

Thank you! biggrin
And I got quoted by you!

Ps. I love your Mayor. He looks awesome and so prettyy!!

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I got quoted and everything looks great n3n
Gah im so so so excited ! Everything is perfect
^-^ Been awhile since I've seen a really nice organized joint shop as such. I also got quoted to let you know!

Supportive Cat

Arthur Pen
ahhh, thank you! ;; w ;;
i just needed a place holder, so i sort of drew him on a whim.
i'm not very good at all with proportions.

puIp
i'm happy you're excited! & same ~
i've been seeing a lot more temp shops lately.

Enduring Noob

everything works!!
cant wait to start

///ALSO I FINALLY BOUGHT ACNL... 2 years after everyone else has played

Supportive Cat

Kuratine
everything works!!
cant wait to start

///ALSO I FINALLY BOUGHT ACNL... 2 years after everyone else has played

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
luckyyy ;; w ;;

Quick Reply