plantcat
Arthur Pen
pakkuru
a busted radio
Kuratine
loups-garoux
fawn freckles
puIp

i'm sorry i haven't been on everyone <3 ;; w ;; i hope no one's lost interest!

since graphics are kind of covered at this point, i thought that we could instead use the little heads as links to your gallery / samples / etc.
which brings me to my main questions:

1. how many heads do each of you need?
    ( you can have as many or as little as you'd like; in fact, i'll just have one or two myself )

2. what expressions would you like & what would you like each expression to link to?
    ( ex. neutral - dA gallery; embarrassed - tumblr gallery; sad & happy - samples; mad - rlc info )
    ( feel free to give me the links now, or, if you haven't decided, put them in when we make posts for the shop )
    ( i'll have a little title under each of the heads so you'll know what leads where )

I will have 3 similar expression heads which will link to three samples of mine. I didn't update my gallery for ages and I have no rlc info. smile The expression could be grumpy ( but I remember you already draw one head for me so we can use that one. ).

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Ahhh so sorry I haven't replied yet, I will probably need three heads n3n

two for samples, one will be "chibis", the other will be Sailor Jerry banner portraits, one could be the neutral face and the other could be like hypnotized/stunned?
And then one for rlc info, it could be a toothy grin/hungry face C:

sorry it took me a bit to reply, school seems to have started early for me. I got rehired on to my school's newspaper so I've been meeting with my editors and stuff and basically getting ready for that, and I also started working with a bunch of grads and a few undergrads to try and get our artwork around the local town and possibly to sell it on consignment. I've never done something like it before though so it's a little overwhelming T^T
I will need only two heads. Cleaning out my DA Gallery so I won't need one for that and my rlc are closed, so I only have my Tumblr currently and one head for samples.

I'd like a neutral or excited face for the Tumblr gallery and a kissy face for the samples please c:

Shirtless Fatcat

Ahhh----- I'll only need two heads!!
A happy smile for a dA stash of samples and a sadistic smile for rlc info ( 8

Enduring Noob

may I have 3 heads? a sleepy one, confused or surprised, and happy

I can add the links myself later, since I'm not sure what I want to link yet <3

Supportive Cat

puIp
I'm a computer science major and a game design minor C:

A purple roof is perf
ooo! sounds exciting. o:

loups-garoux
no worries! focus on what you need ~ & gluck with everything!

Supportive Cat

test thread is slowly progressing w/ some simple coding haha.
why are colours so hard. if you guys have another idea for the palette, feel free to suggest it! c:

uhh, updates .. ?
- rules / bulletin finished -- any other general rules?
- map / heads are unfinished
- experimenting with roof / resident posts
- still need to do: affiliation banner ( what's the size for those? 80 x 200 px? ); special visitor "tent" graphic + app form; order form "letter" graphics

Shirtless Fatcat

plantcat

haha that's good though!! it's mainly just watcher notifications that spam my message box X_X
but ahh same same! I hope they change it back someday T 7 T////

UHM. It's like some Asian tea that has small bits of rice/leaves in it that you can eat. xD
wahh that's good though! I think that's what usually happens ahaha~ Ohhh, background music + homework is always great *q* what do you usually listen to?

/edit
and the test thread looks great so far!!
If I can come up with any other ideas I'll just throw them at you later xD I'm too braindead to think of anything rn OTL

Player

omggg the thread is looking p. cute

Supportive Cat

pakkuru

wahahaha. you must be really popular then. ;D /wink wink
ahhh, i highly doubt they will. ;; w ;;
but it's better than the past spam announcements.

ooo ~ o: i usually don't like extra things in my drinks.
unless it's a pudding drink where i can stab at the pudding, kekeke.
i have a bunch of final fantasy cutscene music. xD
but lately, i've just been having game playthroughs in the background for idle chatter.

Supportive Cat

a busted radio
omggg the thread is looking p. cute

thank yoou ;; w ;;
your sig chibi is super cute, by the way.

Player

you're welcome and thankssssss

can i can three heads?

first one - imgur
second one - tumblr
third one - rlc info maybe?

and the following expressions : perverted smile, creepy smile, nosebleed, slapped, or hit on the head, excited, or disappointed.
draw whichever 3 you're most comfortable with xD

Supportive Cat

i unintentionally made all the guy characters first and all the girl characters last. xD

first page of the test thread will show everyone's resident post.
i still need to make the boys' posts. there's so much aligning orz

i think i'll change the colour of the nametag on the quote graphic to match their respective posts though.

if you'd like to change/edit your quote, please tell me! c:

test thread

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

plantcat
i'm sorry i haven't been on everyone <3 ;; w ;; i hope no one's lost interest!

since graphics are kind of covered at this point, i thought that we could instead use the little heads as links to your gallery / samples / etc.
which brings me to my main questions:

1. how many heads do each of you need?
    ( you can have as many or as little as you'd like; in fact, i'll just have one or two myself )

2. what expressions would you like & what would you like each expression to link to?
    ( ex. neutral - dA gallery; embarrassed - tumblr gallery; sad & happy - samples; mad - rlc info )
    ( feel free to give me the links now, or, if you haven't decided, put them in when we make posts for the shop )
    ( i'll have a little title under each of the heads so you'll know what leads where )

Haven't lost interest yet! OuO
I've yet to create a specific tumblr account for this art shop and need to fish out my other links but I'd like to have the heads for the following:

User Image - samples
        User Image - Tumblr gallery
        User Image - RLC
        User Image - extra for just in case OuO

Shirtless Fatcat

plantcat

LMAO NOOOOO I just let it build up cause I'm lazy |D I'm totally dead on dA OTL
and that's true. Are they still spamming..? I haven't touched the announcements for a while cause i got lazy lmao

whaat, but it's delicious! ;q; ahhh but those are so good! man now I want one emotion_drool
ooh final fantasy music is pretty~ hue

gahhhHH THE THREAD LOOKS GR9. *casually touches everything*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas