Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am still a college student.
This kind of bad thing happen:

# I live in a college dorm and sharing a room with 9 students. I do not like the attitude of some student who laugh out loud in the room (they kind of quick laughs). Even petty things, they laughed and laughed~~~ laughed all the time o_O. ARRRHHHHHH!!! My heart whispers, "you all may not learn good manners"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should go the motivation session as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" How come to study with this kind of thing? HUH??!!

*Yes, I feel annoyed! You all are youth right now. Y'all have a nice brain to think positively, but you did not respect for others especially your roommates! Aaaaaaaauuuuuuccchhhh!

Hi student out there, annoyed?? What is the best way to simply the situation???

Divorced Widow

8,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
just ignore them, you cant pile on the irgnoarance

Prophet

best way is to leave. that is all.
Either punch them, tell them to put a sock in it, put in headphones, find other people hat might need dormmates or leave

Invisible Senshi

You cannot really do anything.
If you talk to them about it, you will offend them. "Laughing annoys you?!?!?!"
If you try to ignore it, eventually they will catch your attention and annoy you all over again.

The best thing to do is hang out somewhere else as much as you can.
If you do not want to, time to get the earbuds/earphones. Stupid, I know...but what can you do? =(

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That happened to me. Talking to them made it worse, they did it on purpose after that. Best thing to do is leave, preferably to a place with less people. It's much better.
Honestly, the best way to deal with lame roommates is to ignore them and keep reminding yourself of how long til you get to ditch them all. Start making plans on your next living arrangements. And invest in some headphones and keep to yourself.

I currently have one lame roommate and one absolutely terrible roommate.... 179 days to go... (:

Enduring Phantom

What country do you live in? :/
Yeah just leave, then if they ask you why you don't hang out much in there, give them an honest answer because everyone should study in a quiet place.

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If talking to them about setting quiet times doesn't work, then stay out of your room as much as possible and work else where. You may have to request to move to a different room. I had to do that my first year of college.
I lived in the dorms once....never again.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

do they laugh at night? if not, then stop being so a**l u tard. leave your room and be the studious little student that you are elsewhere
else get headphones at least

Tipsy Kitten

That is why I didn't do the college dorms because ******** that.
(and I saved a s**t ton of money)

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Assassin Of the Year
just ignore them, you cant pile on the irgnoarance

I am ignore them. But then, they said I am not social. :{

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The Great Exumer Returns
best way is to leave. that is all.

Yes, but I will leave the room 3 months later. I have a pay agreement with the college. I should get some support for student complaints. So, I will see some opportunities after this. Thank you for your advice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff