Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
We will remember them. Do call'em, message, post something, pray and so on.
Wow, so heart-sick when this is happen, realize all the memories.. sweet, happiness, sadness, mad and all kind of emotion thing.. wahh.. really, sometimes, I saw their tears on their eyes.
Uh oh.. XC

How do you feel??
How do you fix this???
How do you wake up????

Wheezing Fatcat

recently i looked up online friends i had when i was 15. only found 2 of them, but the one girl i remember well had a picture of herself pretending to give wine to a jigglypuff plush. i don't like pokemon, but it reminded me of how zany she was and that made me laugh

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
and dancing ensued
recently i looked up online friends i had when i was 15. only found 2 of them

o_O u so mindful. For me, I forgot all my online friend (all the thing we're shared together means gone like nothing) XD

Wheezing Fatcat

Canon92
and dancing ensued
recently i looked up online friends i had when i was 15. only found 2 of them

o_O u so mindful. For me, I forgot all my online friend (all the thing we're shared together means gone like nothing) XD

well, no, tbh i'm the same as you in that i forgot, but i've had the same e-mail for a really long time and i found their names on an old contact list.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
and dancing ensued

well, no, tbh i'm the same as you in that i forgot, but i've had the same e-mail for a really long time and i found their names on an old contact list.

the mail, deleted btw. XP

Wheezing Fatcat

Canon92
and dancing ensued

the mail, deleted btw. XP

ow. sad well, if you remember anything you could always try googling it. i just found one of my old deviantart accounts that way lol

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
your weak grasp of the English language bothers me so much. alot more than it should.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
There was this girl who grew up across the street from me. We were the same age, so we were generally in the same classes, would sometimes walk to or from school more or less together, etc., both played violin in class, etc. Sometimes she'd be friendly -- I remember one time she rode bikes and parked in someone's driveway and chatted with me -- sometimes she'd act as though I wasn't there; sometimes she'd act mean -- I once stayed inside during recess to make joke "strike" signs for my classmates because a joke was made during class that the kids would go on strike and everyone laughed; when the other kids came in and found them on their desks, I imagined they'd be happy and laugh and be my friends. Instead, they looked confused or mildly annoyed about it -- not one person laughed -- and she tore hers into pieces and threw them in my face. Naturally, she was the closest to a friend I had throughout my childhood.

When my parents separated in the summer after my 5th grade, I went with my mom and moved to a new city. The next I heard of the girl across the street, I was in high school and it was a rumor someone spread mentioning her name. I tried to find her, and couldn't. Then, after high school, I started using Facebook on the idea that people from my high school would suddenly want to be my friend now that school was over.
One day, it occurred to me to look for her. I figured it wouldn't be hard -- I still remembered all of our childhood conversations, so I knew her full name, birthday, and so on, plus she had a very distinctive birthmark that covered about a quarter of her face, so she'd be easy to identify even though I hadn't seen her in years.

I ultimately never found her, and haven't tried in years. I'll probably never see her again. At this point, I don't mind. Sometimes, you just lose people, and you can't get them back. That's not something to lament.

There's also a second story involving someone I'll probably never hear from again, but that one is more personal.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Chieftain Twilight
your weak grasp of the English language bothers me so much.

I am sorry for the broken English language. I am not English ;[.
I am a college student who does not speak very well. I use Google translate for sure. I feel bad for it actually.
Although I try to speak well, I always take criticism like this. But, thank you. If there is no criticism, there is no improvement right. So, I will try hard next time.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
Ahhhh, the nostalgia from the days where I could chat with people on here after school or sometimes in the morning before hand. I'm actually Facebook friends with a lot of the people I met on here over the years, but some of the friendships I've had aren't really the same. Finding old comments, PMs, emails, etc just bring a bitter-sweet smile to my face.

Lavish Loiterer

Chieftain Twilight
your weak grasp of the English language bothers me so much. alot more than it should.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raven Winter

One day, it occurred to me to look for her. I figured it wouldn't be hard -- I still remembered all of our childhood conversations, so I knew her full name, birthday, and so on, plus she had a very distinctive birthmark that covered about a quarter of her face, so she'd be easy to identify even though I hadn't seen her in years.

I ultimately never found her, and haven't tried in years. I'll probably never see her again. At this point, I don't mind. Sometimes, you just lose people, and you can't get them back. That's not something to lament.

There's also a second story involving someone I'll probably never hear from again, but that one is more personal.

~_~ that sad moment.
I was lucky. I get to meet old friends through FB/e-mail. I do not care who they are now. Only, I think when I see their pictures and their activities, makes ​​me relieved.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
iNibble
Ahhhh, the nostalgia from the days where I could chat with people on here after school or sometimes in the morning before hand. I'm actually Facebook friends with a lot of the people I met on here over the years, but some of the friendships I've had aren't really the same. Finding old comments, PMs, emails, etc just bring a bitter-sweet smile to my face.

Agree 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Mae Lovelyn
Chieftain Twilight

I know.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Canon92
Chieftain Twilight
your weak grasp of the English language bothers me so much.

I am sorry for the broken English language. I am not English ;[.
I am a college student who does not speak very well. I use Google translate for sure. I feel bad for it actually.
Although I try to speak well, I always take criticism like this. But, thank you. If there is no criticism, there is no improvement right. So, I will try hard next time.

I don't blame you. I know the english language is difficult. it's actually maddeningly inconsistent. there is a funny joke about it.

"I before E, except after C; but Language is a Science."

there is also a few funny little poems about it. I'll try to show you one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff