Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey guys,

Wanted to point out La Victoire, I noticed that the 5 pack of Super Gold Grab Bag (normally 50,000 Cash) is on sale for 1,499 Cash, which is awesome btw,

BUT

the 100 pack of Super Gold Grab Bag (normally only 10,000 Cash apparently?? according to the store) and is on sale fr 399 Cash... I thought this was super odd as 100 pack is obviously 95 more chances of getting more gold than a 5 pack, but price wise the 5 pack is so outrageously price compared to the 100 pack, is there some off price swap that happened?

At first I thought it was just a super wicked deal on the 100 pack, until I saw the normal prices, normal price-wise I figured the 5 pack should be much cheaper than the 100 pack. :S

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware yet. Still not fully used to the way to report things around here, and since I figured it might be a bug, I thought this was my best shot to catch your attention! smile
The one that you can see the 100 - it's actually one item, the 5-pack is five of that item.

The reason for the 100 is that it's a plus pack, which means you open 100 regular ones in one go; with the bundles, I imagine they just cut the top number to help it stand out as being different a bit. You can tell it's a bundle by the placement and size of the number though.

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ah-ha!

Thanks smile I get it now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash