Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canny Trickster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Piccolo
"Namekian Warrior"

Piccolo kept a even pace as he cut across the sky, looking over to law as he joined him and Gohan. "There's no knowing. We can only prepare as best we can with what we have when we have so little information about an unknown enemy we have no idea when we'll be facing. If I had more details, I could give you a more accurate answer, but in such circumstances, the best is to be prepared for as much as you can, as quick as you can, and be ready." he stated, though he nticed something was off, and as he looked behind him, Gohan had trailed behind and was descending now. "What's he up to?" he pondered aloud as he slowed and descended down as well, watching from a distance. Gohan spoke to a man, who he recognized as the one from a year ago. Piccolo recognized where this might go, but didn't intervene, this was something gohan had decided to undertake himself, he wouldn't step in until he absolutely needed it.

Company: Law, Gohan, Raditz, Sidnye
Sense: Many
Inventory: Water Gourd, Weighted clothing.
Power Level: 1,000 / 65,000

Doitsu Rutovihhi

Canny Trickster

Kami
"Guardian of Earth"

Kami stood at the edge of the lookout, gazing across the expanse, he could see everything on earth here. From his interactions with Law, he learned much of his homeland, and of the capabilities of a namek.Thngs he would put to use, and he watched with amazement at the progress of the saiyans below, there were a persistent bunch, that was for sure. Soon though, he recieved the message he was waiting for, and passed the same along to the saiyan Bardock, a telepath among their group. He'd be able to confer what was needed to those who would hunt down the dragon balls. All he could do was wait...

Company: Mr. Popo
Sense: Everyone on Earth
Inventory: Water Gourd, Staff.
Power Level: 800

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXB onnieXXXXX██ ▌▌Midgets B lue

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
                        We're l i k e two fingers of the s a m e hand XXXXX
                        The h a n d of fate w r i t i n g on the sandXX
                        W h a t does it M a t t e r XXXXX

W h a t does it M e a nXX
                        Can you s e e the D i f f r e n c eXXXXX

I n the l i n e s betweenXX
                        I'm gonna r u n away with youXXXXX

Gonna r u n away into your eyes b l u eXX
                        We're l i k e two fingers of the s a m e hand XXXXX

XXXXXBeautiful S t r a n g e r s of theS t r a n g e landXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

━━━━━━━━━
                                                  Bonnie 's sleep was restless as it had been the past month, what was the point of gaining her voice back when she was so terrified to tell her closest friend what was on her mind. Shiki had asked her plenty of times if everything was alright, she thought her constant pestering about King Vegeta had made it clear that her issue was her friends new attraction to the King of a race she couldn't bare to even look at. Yet Shiki seemed so happy, she hadn't seen the woman so interested in a man since that Teslot male had attempted to court her with offerings of fine clothing and gems galore. Bonnie remembered quite clearly how that ended, she had never seen a Teslot man so terrified in all her life as Shiki hurled him out one of the palace windows.

The majority of Bonnie's night had been spent “helping” Shiki pick out an outfit for today. Which was really her just laying on Shiki's bed as said woman ripped her closet apart in a panic Bonnie had only seen a few times before. She must have watched the woman try on over a 100 different dresses, Shiki hadn't found it amusing at all when Bonnie had just told her to go naked. Bonnie's next comment on how that was the fastest way to a mans heart had infuriated the woman even more, and despite Bonnie's disapproval of her friends attraction to King Vegeta she couldn't help but to find her friends rant about how she had no intentions of wooing the man adorable and amusing.

Once the woman had settled on an outfit, Bonnie dragged her tired body to her own bed. Where unfortunately sleep evaded her. Bonnie's bright pink eyes had finally fluttered open once more after she had laid there what she could only assume had been hours of her hoping that sleep would take her. She sat on the edge of her bed for a few minutes, before reaching for her voice collar that rested on the night stand. She looked over it, she had made it with the tuffle artifacts Shiki had bought her a year ago on vegeta-sei. It was compatible with her other parts, yet it wasn't perfect, it made her voice come out Fuzzy and raw sounding a shell of what it once was. She quickly strapped the collar on, and let a slew of words fall out of her mouth a smile appearing on her face as she actually heard the words. When she was satisfied that the device was working to it's best potential she rose from the bed and quickly dressed, throwing her long blue hair up into a messy bun that stood rather large upon her head, the curse of having massive amounts of long blue hair.

She scurried over to her much smaller closet, sliding open the door she quickly rooted through a few of her clothes deciding she'd try to match Shiki's elegant wear, yet she certainly didn't want to garner the same attention Shiki was aiming for, at least not from saiyan males, so she toned it down just a bit. The bright blue of the skirt working well with her hair as she fiddled with her high socks as she pulled on a pair of delicate flats. Before scurrying out of her room, she wandered about the ship recalling that Shiki had demanded she wake her up as early as possible so they could take off for Planet Vegeta without wasting unnecessary time. Whatever that meant, she wanted to stay on Gatil a bit longer. As she waltzed down the ships ramp a slight skip in her step she took in the sunlight with a happy sigh.

This planet was nothing like Armonie, so much sunlight, it wasn't like the sun that appeared only a few times a year on Armonie. She glanced around before spotting Kobra in his usual morning spot, she paused, she wasn't really good at conversing with anyone other then Shiki. Everyone else just made her nervous. She timidly made her way over to Kobra a shy look plastered on her face. “H-hey Kobra," She said giving him the tiniest of waves. She was a lot smaller then Shiki and Kobra, she was thin and stood at the rather pathetic height of 4'8” it was a Tuffle thing unfortunately. She looked like a good gust of wind could send her flying into a sand dune. “Sooo, I decided I'd let Shiki sleep in despite her insistence yesterday.” She wasn't going to tell the man she didn't want to return to Planet vegeta. “Besides we have all day to get to Planet Vegeta, the ride will at most only take us an hour. You guys chose a prime training location I suppose.” Bonnie said her fuzzy voice coming out rather blunt. “You guys have been training a lot, are you going to relax a little while Shiki is making googoo eyes at the Saiyan King?” Bonnie asked trying to make a bit of a joke.

Location - Planet Gatil
                                                  With- Shiki and Kobra
                                                  Power level- 10,000
                                                  Mood- Feeling a bit nervous, has no desire to return to Planet Vegeta.
                                                  Health - 100%

━━━━━━━━━

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Kobra wasn't sure on how to continue their training; the extent of their time on this planet was as good as it was going to get, that raised the question of what King Vegeta and his brother did to training during the entire year; Kobra would make sure to ask, since he had to have it good in with King Vegeta, given how smitten Madame Shiki was with him, wouldn't be too farfetched to learn how Saiyan Royalty trained. Kobra's trail of thought was interrupted by a timid Bonnie, surprisingly without a Shiki by her side; unusual, since they usually were quite inseparable. Kobra didn't want to frighten the girl, she always seemed nervous, didn't really talk; hanging out with Shiki probably helped make up for his awkward social skills, since Shiki was probably one of the most socially interactive people Kobra had ever met. In order to keep things relaxed, Kobra just stayed in his seat an acknowledged Bonie by replying to her greeting, but still keeping his comfortable position in his lounging chair.

"Mornin', Bonnie."

Shiki wasn't the greatest at keeping to a schedule, but she adored King Vegeta, why would she let herself sleep in? The insistence of the matter was probably a testament on how she wanted to go to Planet Vegeta early in the day and Bonnie was usually pretty good at keeping to Madame Shiki's requests. Kobra wasn't in a hurry to leave this planet as well, he didn't want to return to a planet of barbaric mammals given free reign to bring carnage to several parts of this universe; with Shiki wrapping King Vegeta around her finger, hopefully they could work towards a more tame Saiyan Race. Bonnie didn't seem to approve of the two getting along so fabulously, what was her deal? Kobra could ask, but he wanted to ease her into it, perhaps make some comments in regard to the matter and gauge Bonnie's feelings based on the replies? Possible, certainly better then just confronting Bonnie upfront about it and scaring her off, had to play it cool, subtle, just like in a hunt for unwary prey. Kobra yawned and stretched his arms up and his legs down, before settling again to reply to Bonnie.

"As much as I'd like to stay, best not to keep anyone waiting...Honestly, don't know what Shiki sees in Vegeta...The king, not the planet."

Kobra smiled at his little joke, making a reference at the poor naming choice. Pretty much every time one of the two needed to be mentioned, it had to be followed by King or Planet to verify which one was being referred to. The King's first name was pretty much King and his last name was Vegeta, since everyone was going to refer to him as King first and foremost as to not confuse him with the damn planet. There was no question why Bonnie wouldn't like the King of Saiyans, given his race was associated with conquering planets for Frieza and little else outside of claiming things using force. Kobra finally got up from his chair, but slowly and with a bit of grogginess in his movements; Kobra was actually pretty much awake and aware, but approaching any kind of movement with Bonnie being around was best done slowly as to not startle her. Kobra stood up and continued speaking to Bonnie.

"As for relaxing, no can do; I'm still Madame Shiki's bodyguard and being on a planet full of dangerous people doesn't make my job anymore relaxing."

For all Kobra knew, Saiyans probably forced themselves on their mates and Kobra was pretty sure that went for any gender of Saiyan. If King Vegeta tried anything funny, Kobra would be there to put a quick end to it before Madame Shiki had to lift a finger, since Shiki was both a valued client and a good friend. Despite how invested Kobra was in this job, he did miss the variety of not having steady work, kept things fresh; being on a routine was not Kobra's strong suit and after a year of being on a training regiment, he was itchin' for a change of pace to liven things up a bit. As soon as Madame Shiki was no longer near Planet Vegeta, Kobra could probably pursue some other work until she needed him again; Kobra wasn't a one planet, stay in one place kind of guy, he needed to explore and sate his curiosity.

Time - Morning.
                                    Location - Planet Gatil.
                                    Who I'm Talking To - Bonnie.
                                    Nearby
                                    tab My Friends - Bonnie and Shiki.
                                    tab My Enemies - N/A.
                                    I'm Feeling - Chit Chatty.
                                    I'm Currently - Chit Chattin'.
                                    Power Level - 73,000 of 73,000.

Plum_Duchess

Desirable Smoker

¤Frieza

Where?: Planet Vegeta
Who?: King Vegeta
Powerlevel: 100,000
Feeling?: -- In a pleasant mood

"I'm making perfect sense you're just not keeping up!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Frieza watched silently as the guards to the throne room began to bow at someone who was walking up to them, and smiled amusingly as Vegeta himself walked towards him. My, My. It had been a while since the king had been on the planet. Last he heard, he was off doing some kind of conquering of sorts...unless that too was just a cover up for what he was really doing. There had been a leakege in information that he was sure the Saiyan king thought he didn't know about, so it would bring him pleasure to see the mans face in confusion once it came to light. As Vegeta asked him to what he owed the pleasure, the emperor remained quiet, glaring him down calmly with a small smile still on his face. He had been in a great mood for a while now due to his success in reigning in all his power, he felt at ease and pretty calm. But Vegeta's lack of respect was starting to get old. Calmly, Frieza rose his index finger at the King, as if he was about to do his world famous death beam and shoot him right in the chest. It would have been a simple task. After a few seconds, the index finger stretched up as the ice djinn shook it from left to right, in a mocking 'No, No' manner. "You've gotten too comfortable around me ever since you rose to your throne, King Vegeta. It is Lord Frieza to you, there are no ifs and buts around it. I highly suggest you remember that, im starting to get sick of how casual you speak to me" he lowered his finger, his sweet and charming voice showing no signs of his usual irritated and tempered feelings. Allowing Vegeta a moment to take that in, Frieza looked to the side and then to behind the King, before raising from the throne and walking towards him.

"I couldn't help but notice Prince Tarble isn't with you. I assumed you two would be together...What ? Did you not think I wouldn't find out about you're little brother?" The Emperor let out a chuckle, walking past Vegeta and towards the entrance of the throne room. The King underestimated his valuable resources through out the PTO and even on Vegeta-Sei itself. The return of Tarble wasn't something he could have kept hidden from him for long. Why had he done it ? Perhaps to protect what little family he had left ? "No matter...We'll talk about that some other time. Im glad you've returned, and just in time. My brother and his people should be here soon too. Lets wait until then, shall we ? I have an announcement to make, i'm sure you'll want to stick around and hear it out" he was looking out towards the skies of the planet as if searching for a sign of Cooler, before turning back to Vegeta and smiling once more. The man was right in assuming it had something to do with Earth and the warriors he had yet to do anything about. He was tired of waiting and being looked on as a fool; It was time to correct it, and as always it seemed he had to do everything himself. There was no reason, however, he couldn't get out some amusement and enjoyment in the matter. He wanted the opinion of Cooler before he made it official, though. His brother was much better at planning things of this sort then he was.

"What irony. Such beauty sprung up from such an ugly soil."

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sigyne Valentine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bio engineered Android

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning. Burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows Yellow beauty burns gold

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
║█ ↘↘ ⊰location: home⊱ x ⊰Mood: calm⊱ x⊰With:Raditz, Gohan, Piccolo, Law⊱ x ⊰Fit:summerx⊰Theme:Xx⊰power:35k⊱x⊰HP:100%⊱

She felt him behind her in a few seconds and looked at what she was pointing to. He seemed to stay silent for a few, even going so far as to walk up to the orange ball and pick it up. Raditz examined it for a few moments before turning to look at her with the biggest grin she had seen a few times. He went on to explain what that ball was. Seeing as how they were in no immediate danger from the ball, Sigyne walked on out to join Raditz whom still held the ball. "How is this tiny ball going to restore your brother to us?" Sigyne said while poking it multiple times though she was grinning while looking up at him as he smiled an laughed even. Much like a cat would with a ball of yarn she batted it around and then just stopped. The woman recalled the times she had to comfort him and convince him it was an accident. But Sigyne somehow knew it was still tormenting him, eating at him slowly. Maybe this would also help with him reconcealing with his mother if anything. " If this is going to help in some odd way, we should keep it inside now." Sigyne said truly not knowing what the dragon balls did. But she wanted Raditz to be happy and if this ball was that key then she would die protecting it. Her head tilted up to the sky while her green eyes searched for something that came by.

Blinking she shook her head and sighed while patting Raditz's shoulder absently. Clearly work was getting to her if she was becoming paranoid about something that was not there to begin with. That something came in the guise of a young boy who appeared from the otherside of her garden and Sigyne thought she was hallucinating at first. Dark hair and eyes, she recognized him as the only son of Goku. Gohan definietly looked older than the last time she had seen him. He also seemed unsure of what to do since he was a stranger in her home and not to mention he was also in the presence of his uncle, the one man he blamed for the death of his father. Raditz, she recalled, had also apologized so maybe Gohan was here for something. Sigyne had to chuckle lightly had Gohan's attempt to be brave but she knew better. It was all a front. " Hello, what brings you to my garden?" Sigyne asked. Clearly he did not know about the relationship between her and Raditz. The only one whom knew how deep the relationship went was Bardock, though Sigyne suspected Gine. Nothing gets past a mother. Sigyne made no move to go up to Gohan just yet since she had no idea how Raditz would react being in the presence of his nephew so suddenly.

Rather, Sigyne gave Raditz's upper arm a gentle squeeze to let him know she was right here while looking back at Gohan. " Would you like to come in and have something to eat?" Sigyne offered him. Thank the gods she went shopping and bought enough food for a feast. cause now that there were two saiyans, she'd have to make quadruple the amount of food she made for Raditz alone.Sigyne only continued to sigh the moment she caught sight of a being hovering above her garden, another not too far off. They were green with pointy ears and antennas sprouting from their foreheads. Were these people Namekians? or some other race. Either way, they were here uninvited or were they? " Can I help you two?" Sigyne questioned while looking between them, she was clearly irked that they were invading her privacy. It showed in the way her eyes hardened over to almost a glass like appearence. Her energy levels were not rising since they had yet to do anything wrong that deemed them a threat. " Why don't we all head inside?" Sigyne suggested firmly yet without even raising her voice, clearly wanting people out of her garden and inside so things could be discussed in a more private setting. Sigyne walked to Raditz and placed a calming hand on his shoulder and simply looked at him for a few seconds before walking and then waited by the door for them to join her. She eventually turned to head into the living room and sitting on the couch while waiting for the others..

[ooc:]
Dat Cancer
Korinzu
Reila_Raine25
Doitsu Rutovihhi

Desirable Smoker

User Image

________________________________________

Raditz grinned sheepishly as she poked at the dragon ball in his hand curiously, while asking how it was suppose to bring his brother back to life. "Im not sure myself. Ive never seen one up close, Ive only heard rumors about it back home from father and a few officers at the PTO. Apparently there are a set of seven, each with its own number of stars" he pointed at the red stars on the small sphere in his palm, indicating they held the six star ball . "Once there all gathered, something is suppose to happen. And it can somehow grant anyone any wish they desire. I was told it was an old namekian myth, which is why im sure no one paid any attention to it. Yet Im positive this is one of them...even more so because of what that bald little man said back then. I know for sure I caught a glimpse of a Namekian here too, although what he's doing here is beyond m-"his sentence was caught off as a presence made itself known, Raditz snapping his head to the side to see....his nephew. His eyes opened wide at the little boy, mostly in confusion. It was for sure Gohan...although he seemed a lot bigger then the last time he saw them, the resemblance of him and kakarot in the kid was undeniable. What was he doing here ? The little man walked up to the two of them and simply stated a small greeting phrase, apparently trying to act tough. It was just an act, you could feel the tension in the air.

Raditz eyed the kid quietly, noticing he was looking at the dragon ball he held. "H-Hey..." he managed to mutter out in response. He was never good at dealing with situations like this. This conversation was way past overdue...wait...hadn't he been kidnapped by the namekians ? Bardock forbade Raditz from looking after his nephew and now he knew why; The boy was wearing garments similar to the ones that Namekian wore. So they were training. Was anyone else besides him and Bardock aware of this ? Or was he the only one that didn't know. It was shortly after that his response would be confirmed, two namekians (( One being the one he saw before )) dropped from the sky and stood little ways behind Gohan. So it was true, they had been looking after them. At there appearance Raditz expression grew serious, glaring at the two of them quietly before noticing Sigyne getting a bit agitated. There was quite the crowd in her garden, and he was positive she wasn't liking it. When she invited everyone inside and dissapeared into the house, Raditz turned back to the trio, then looked at Gohan. Attempting to shake off his feelings of torment, he straightened himself up and calmed down. "Gohan. Its great to see you again. You look well" he paused, scratching the side of his head idly before continuing, this time directing himself at them all. "You can all relax.If I was going to do something, I would have already. I don't know how you got here, but your timing couldn't be better. Do come inside, we have a lot to discuss." the last sentence was more directly to Gohan, as the long haired Saiyan turned and followed Sigyne, his tail whipping behind him as he deposited the dragon ball into his pocket. He would have asked the two Namekian to stand outside while he spoke to Gohan, but he didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable; He could tell they were only looking after him. Geez...what kind of softy had he became ? Sigyne had quite the effect on him.

As they all proceeded to go inside, Sigyne sat on the couch while Raditz simply stood up right next to her. He didn't know what these Namekians were up too or planning, so he wanted to be ready in case they tried anything. Although he highly doubted it; The tall one with the same garments as Gohan would likely be the only one to put up a decent fight. Raditz turned to face Gohan once more, this time rubbing his forhead and letting out a small sigh. Whatever gods made the boy show up out of nowhere, he was thankful for it. And although he wasn't sure how it was going to come out, it was better late then never. He wasted no time. "Boy... When I came to this planet, I had all the intentions of wiping it out completely. Along with your father" he stated bluntly, his eyes not wavering at all. He looked at Piccolo and Law, before looking back to his nephew and continuing. "My father...your grandfather. He put most of us in quite a predicament. Ive been trained to do whats best for my race...our race...and a decision that both he and my...your grandmother made, put our home planet in danger. All of it, literally. That decision was to come here and protect you all. So I acted on what Ive been berated to do all my life, for my people, and was simply following orders. I don't expect you to understand, but perhaps some day you will" he paused once more, allowing the information to sink in before continuing. "But once I got here...my view on things changed. Your father...and this woman here..." he placed a hand on Sigyne, grasping her shoulder firmly looking for the strength to continue. "...they showed me I didn't have to continue down the path I was going. I was making a mistake, thinking of the greater good and in return giving my back to my family. I attempted to change that...but it turned out to be too late. I...Kakarot...Goku, as you seem to know him by...he's my little brother...I know it was my fault, but his death...it still haunts me every day. I never wished for things to happen the way they did. I wanted to change, to be a part of this family. Forgive me, Gohan...Im really sorry" he finished, his expression softening as he looked at his nephew for forgiveness. Even though a silver lining had parted its way from the clouds in the form of the dragon balls, he'd never be able to move on if he knew he was still being judged and hated by people like his brothers son, and even his brother himself.

________________________________________

Feeling: __________ H e a l t h:__________ Power Level:
                                            Excited__________100%__________100/ 55,000

User Image

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

** Combined Post for Bonnie and Shiki **

Shiki had slept easy, possibly because her slight panic the day before when she realized that Vegeta had dropped the hint of asking her out for dinner. She had spent way more time then she wanted picking out the perfect outfit while Bonnie spouted nonsense of going naked. She was trying to make it look like she had no attraction to the saiyan king at all but it was obviously a lost cause when she would rush to answer his calls and strive to look unforgettable in his presence. She didn't know why she liked the man so much, she always thought she'd fall for the prince charming type, not the man with an ego the same size as hers and the occasional attitude problem. She wasn't exactly the princess out of some fairy tale either so perhaps her and vegeta were a match made in heaven. Yet she refused to admit it.

The last time she had become infatuated with a male it had ended horridly, she didn't want to go through that again. She'd make him work for it! At least that’s what she wanted to do but the way things were going the man already had a vast lead. Men, she'd never understand them. Her black eyes snapped open as her vivid dream involving the man in question came to a sharp end. She sat up bolt straight and looked about her room glancing to the clock on her bed stand. She starred at it before a look of panic rose to her face. “I should have been up by now!” She wailed rather loudly as she hurled her rich satin bedsheets off of her body. She scurried out of bed practically slipping on her bedsheets as she did so.

She raced into the bathroom taking a quick shower before rushing back out into her large room wrapped tightly in a towel. She glanced about her room in search of the outfit she had set aside the previous nice seeing it where she left it in a neat folded pile. She raced towards it and quickly tossed the towel aside donning her apparel with gusto, struggling to get her stockings on without any runs or snags. “Maybe I should just go bloody naked, the man would be all over me in a heart beat...but so would the rest of his damn race.” Shiki scowled as she finally put the entire ensemble on. She wandered over to a length size mirror she had installed in the room before she even put sheets on her bed. She looked herself over with judging eyes before giving her reflection a smirk and a hair flip. “If this get up doesn't make the man drool I don't know what will.” She had far to much confidence in her looks but what would she be if she wasn't an ego maniac.

She then scurried into the bathroom splashing minimal amounts of make up on her face before pulling her hair into a fancy up do that she struggled to get right. Vegeta better appreciate how hard she was working to impress him, she better be called drop dead gorgeous as soon as she waltzed into the same room as him. Once she had made sure she had properly finished, giving her appearance another once over she raced from her room and began a frantic search for Bonnie and Kobra, she wanted to leave and she wanted to leave now. She'd have to give Bonnie some grief for not waking her up early like she had asked but the girl had been so off lately, maybe she'd just keep to herself.

-----Bonnie-----

Bonnie couldn't help but to let out a soft laugh at Kobra's joke about Planet Vegeta, she never understood why the changed the planets name. Planet Plant was a perfectly good name, and they didn't have a king named Plant which made it far more functional. “Shiki has always had a strange choice in men, I could tell you the tale of her first suitor but I don't want to scare you.” Bonnie said trying to ignore her wobbly knees by continuing to joke. “He wasn't as intimidating as King Vegeta though,” Bonnie blanched slightly, she really had no desire to be near any saiyans one wrong move and they could figure out she'd a tuffle, and then what would happen? She made it this far she didn't want to go so soon.

Bonnie nodded in agreement with his next words, he was right the saiyans were dangerous and after all Shiki had hired Kobra to defend her when she couldn't. “I should have hired a body guard like you, I don't think I'll even be leaving the ship. Yet I want to stay by Miss Shiki that’s what I'm hear for to lend her advice whenever the situation calls for it.” Yet Bonnie didn't know a darn thing about love and romance, her parents had been infatuated with each other. Her mother fawned over her father more then anything. Yet that wasn't exactly hands on experience. But she did know how to act around royals, what to say, what to avoid. Bonnie has coached the woman through royal situations before, but this was different. “I doubt the Saiyan King would raise a hand to Shiki, Shiki's not exactly a push over. She'd beat him into the ground before he has a chance to call her make up ugly.” Bonnie said continuing to joke, jokes, they made her feel just small bit less frightened. “I better go awake the be-” Before she could even finish her sentence a frantic Shiki slid out of the ship. “We're leaving now, get your asses on the ship. There's no time to waste, come onnnnn!” Shiki hissed out before racing onto the sandy surface to gather some of there lawn chairs and other outdoor survival things.

Bonnie quickly joined her, “Miss Shiki calm down, we'll be there in little to no time.” Bonnie wailed chasing after the woman and picking up the various things she dropped in her rush. Shiki didn't seem to pay the blunette any mind as she continued her slight frenzy, unceremoniously tossing it all into the ship refraining from being gentle. “Let's go Kobra Darling,” Shiki belted out before racing back onto the ship. Bonnie stayed outside fumbling with the bits and pieces of the mess Shiki had left behind before she waddled her way back onto the ship and dropped the mess amongst the rest of the pile. “I guess that's are cue Kobra, I'm surprised she didn't rip the chair out from under you.” Bonnie said with a light laugh before retreating into the depths of the ship.

***** Shiki *****

Shiki wiped the stress from her brow as she made her way to helm of the ship, where she plopped down in one of four chairs leaving the captain chair to Bonnie as the girl was the only one that could properly drive the ship. She was to excited, her body was thrumming with excitement. So she did her best to hide her smile with a deep scowl as Bonnie entered the room. Bonnie gave Shiki a bright smile, but Shiki kept her scowl strong, “You look lovely Miss Shiki.” Bonnie spoke in a sing song tone, a small blush ruining Shiki's strong facade. “I do my best.” Shiki blustered out before she let her smile show. They'd wait for Kobra to enter the room before taking off.

Where Am I: Planet Gatil
Who is with me: Kobra and Bonnie
Who is on radar: No one
How do I feel: Excited
What am I doing: Getting off this rock.
I've Got the Power! 74,300
Theme - ☠ ☠ ☠
Outfit- ❥ ❥ ❥ With black flats and an black overcoat.

Sinorn
User Image

User Image
                                                Bulma had spent the last year working on two important projects. First she was tasked with fixing Trunks' time machine. Luckily for her he had been able to help, and they had gotten the machine back up and running again. She knew that Trunks was related to her family somehow, but she still hadn't managed to deduce how. It was driving her crazy, because he felt familiar in some way, but she knew almost nothing about him. After working with him on the time machine, she realized that he was as much of a genius as she was. Though that was never really a question in her mind since he was a Briefs.

Bulma had been really impressed with the work that Pantia had done. She was an extremely intelligent young woman. Working with her on both of the time machines had been a great time. It had not surprised her in the least when she found out that Pantia was also a Briefs. The girl was a genius, and was amazing fun to work with.

After the success of the time machine, she was brought all sorts of new technology from Bardock. The devices that he gave her would easily advance earth's technological level to what it would be 100 years from now. The things he asked in return were nothing compared to the boon that she had just been given. She spent the last half of the year working on the coms and the armor that he had requested. And was able to get them to him before the year was out.

During the past year she had gotten to know Pierre, he was amazingly talented. The creatures that he had built were an amazing piece of technology. He was easily and much of a genius as she was. During the last year he had been invaluable, helping her on all the projects that she was tasked with. At the end of the year, she had offered him the job of being her assistant.

Location Capsule Corp
                                                Company Trunks
                                                Action Needing a cigarette
                                                Possessions Dyno case, dragon radar, cigarettes
                                                Power Level 5/5

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

User Image

Marle had had so much fun yesterday! They had set aside training for the day, and Trunks had taken her on a day long date. First they went to a nice restaurant for breakfast, and how she'd laughed at the managers face. Two demi saiyans in for breakfast? It was like an all you can eat buffet. Then they moved onto an amusement park, and she'd had fun riding the rollercoasters and other thrilling rides with him, played on stalls, and even broke the strongman hammer game. Literally. Trunks had made sure to tone down his saiyan strength, but Marle had put just a litttttttle too much power behind her swing, and blew the bell right off the top. She snorted out a laugh at the man's shocked, then indignant face, and grabbed Trunks' hand, booking it out of there. He won her a huge fluffy teddy bear in a dancing competition, and she hugged it tightly as they headed out for lunch.

Again they'd stuffed their faces like the saiyans they were, her bear sitting in the seat beside her, Trunks opposite where she could see his lovely face. They went to the zoo, and Marle had a ball seeing all the different exotic creatures Earth had to offer. Then the evening, they went to a concert, where Marle got her first taste of music and had danced and bopped along in pleasure. They headed home, and Marle set the bear down in the corner of her room. It was her second gift from Trunks, and she treasured it. She made sure to thank him for the wonderful day out, by pleasing him throughout the night.

The next morning, she had let him sleep in, slipping out of his arms slowly and carefully so as not to wake him. She did her morning training, pulling on the gravity suit and heading into the gravity chamber. At the start of the year, the chamber was set to 20x Earth's gravity. Now she was training in ???x. She turned on the gravity, and felt the weight of the chamber's gravity yank heavily on her body. Grunting at the heaviness her small body felt, she stepped her way over to the weights, piled with hundreds of pounds of weights. She dropped to the ground, and began to start her 1000 pushups. Sweaty, aching, her muscles clenched tightly under her pale skin, she pushed herself through the weight until she was done. She allowed herself a 5 minute break, and a drink of water, before starting the 1000 situps. After they were done, another water break and she pushed herself through the 1000 handstand push ups.

She turned off the chamber and headed back inside to shower and change. Today, she and Pantia were planning to go and collect the dragonballs, ready to wish Goku back. He was due to be revived any time now. Pantia had three of the balls already, stored in a box in a capsule. Gine had requested to go with them, and Trunks and Bardock only relented when Pantia and Marle promised to look after the pregnant woman. Marle was adamant about keeping that promise. Gine was like a mother to her; Bardock a father. This new baby was like a new sibling, and she would lay down her life to protect it.

She finished her shower, and changed into her saiyan armor. Oh, how she'd missed it. Trunks was sat on the couch, drinking a coffee and watching the news when she reappeared. She approached him, and asked him if he was going to Capsule today. "I might, I'll see if Bardock needs me for anything before I do. I take it you are heading out now too?" She nodded. "Yes. Need to get those dragonballs if we want to wish back Goku." She giggled when he pulled her onto the couch beside him into his arms, and kissed her sweetly. "Put him down. We've got some hunting to do." Pantia's voice sounded from behind them. Marle bit back a snort of laughter as Trunks gestured at her rudely, kissing her all the more deeper.

She kissed him back, parting for air. "Anyone would think you haven't seen me in ages." She teased. "Didn't you get enough of me last night?" She kissed him once more before jumping up. "Good luck, call me as you get each one kay?" She smiled and touched his cheek. "I will. Promise. You'll get sick of hearing from me." She winked playfully. She pushed Pantia out the door, so they could find Gine and get going. As she was going out, she stopped in the doorway, holding onto the handle. "I love you." She told him, looking at him seriously with a smile, and then she was gone, without waiting to hear a reply. She walked with Pantia over to Gine's house, and knocked on the door.

Location Campsite - north of Ginger Town
                                            Company Trunks - Pantia
                                            Action Bidding Trunks goodbye
                                            Health 100%
                                            Possessions Saiyan armor
                                            Power Level 1000/53,000

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Cooler walked at a leisurely speed out of the hanger, soon joined by Dore and Neiz, the other members of the Armored Squadron besides Salza. Dore was from Planet Beppa and had went three-hundred matches without losing a fight in the Galactic Wrestling League, killing all of his opponents which attracted Cooler's attention. While Dore was the strongest member of the Armored Squadron, he wasn't very bright and let his muscles think for him rather then working on actual combat techniques. Neiz was from Planet Zalt, which was the sixth planet Cooler had claimed in his early years as a ruler of the East Quadrant; it took a lot of effort for Neiz to adapt himself out of his home environment, the reason why Cooler recruited him, for his drive to improve himself. They were fierce warriors, though Salza was the only one out of the three Cooler could rely on for sensitive matters, but if there's a door that needed destroyed, Cooler knew who to call on.

Cooler made his way towards King Vegeta's palace, not making eye contact with any of the Saiyans that bothered to look in his direction, simply remaining persistent on where he was going. Dore and Neiz on the other hand, didn't stray from making eye contact with the monkeys that were on this filthy planet, with grins and various intimidating movements, like cracking a part of their body as an audible threat. Cooler didn't condone such behavior, but he cared little about his underlings behavior as long as they didn't just randomly start slaying droves of Saiyans to fulfill their blood lust. Cooler didn't bother to speak to the guards of the palace, as they simply let him in; Cooler was a more common name on Planet Vegeta now, the Saiyans knew who he was and how he conducted himself, as well as those under his rule. While those looking to escape Frieza would join him, Cooler's brother had begun to improve his behavior slightly and it improved his reputation. Cooler was glad his little brother was willing to listen to him and he was even working on maintaining his true form rather then using the outdated nature of the lesser forms. If Frieza trained, he could unlock his fifth form at some point, if he even had one.

Neiz was the one to send the update to Lilly and Salza about meeting up at King Vegeta's palace; as important as being part of the Armored Squadron was, greeting family took priority. Salza did say Lilly preferred dresses, perhaps a badge would have to suffice for Lilly's uniform; as long as she wore the symbol, Cooler would be satisfied. Dore pushed one of the royal guards out of the way as both Dore and Neiz entered first, Cooler emerging next as he joined Frieza and King Vegeta, Frieza was demonstrating a good portion of his power, so Cooler tapped Neiz on the shoulder; Neiz looked back to see Cooler tapping the side of his head with his finger once, Dore and Neiz turning off their scouters so they didn't break when getting up close to Frieza. While Cooler kept the most up to date scouters, even one fourth of Frieza's power could risk them breaking. While scouters were replaceable, they also were very customizable and had many personal functions; the last thing Cooler needed was Dore and Neiz having to reinstall and modify new scouters after the ones they currently have exploded, wasting time that could be used training. Dore and Neiz stood idle as Cooler approached Frieza and King Vegeta

"Frieza...King Vegeta."

Cooler usually referred to Frieza as brother, but in the presence of King Vegeta, acting even remotely normal when around family would, for a lack of a better word given the context, 'humanize' Cooler in King Vegeta's eyes. Artimis was who King Vegeta was more use to dealing with, as intended by Cooler, since Artimis didn't have the stigma of being related to Frieza. As much as Cooler could try to improve his political relations with King Vegeta, the results would always be negative since Cooler was an Arcosian and King Vegeta's personality didn't make Cooler too fond of him; ultimately, having Artimis handle the connection to Planet Vegeta was better for all parties. Speaking of Artimis, Cooler was sure she would be arriving soon; as King Vegeta's middle person between Cooler's branch of the Planet Trade Organization and Planet Vegeta. There was also Frieza's subordinate Shiki and her minions, if they ever got here in time for this little get together.

User ImageooooooUser ImageooooooUser Image

User Image
                                          Time: - Morning.
                                          Location - Planet Vegeta, Royal Palace.
                                          In My Presence - Frieza, King Vegeta, Cooler's Armored Squadron (Dore and Neiz).
                                          Nearby
                                          tab Allies - Artimis, Frieza, Glacia, Lilly, the Crew (Dore, Niez, and Salza).
                                          tab Enemies - N/A.
                                          Current Feelings - Neutral.
                                          Current Activity - Speaking to Frieza and King Vegeta.
                                          Power Level - 0 of 200,000 (Hidden).

ForTheBloodGod98

Reila_Raine25

Zila87

Dat Cancer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Kobra was glad Bonnie thought his joke was funny, because he didn't take much seriously, it was just how Kobra conducted himself. Despite Kobra's time staying on this planet with the two of them, Kobra didn't know much about Bonnie; all he knew was she didn't smell like any race Kobra had encountered before, but the universe was a big place and there were still a lot of planets Kobra hadn't been to; Kobra probably hadn't even visited a full one percent of the universe yet, being so vast. Unless Madame Shiki's last suitor was in the Cold Family or was a planet destroying cat man, Kobra had high doubts whomever Shiki's last suitor was would make him shake in his boots one bit. Bonnie obviously didn't feel comfortable on Planet Vegeta, Kobra didn't blame her. Kobra didn't come cheap when it came to jobs that tied him down, its why he didn't like relationships or was hesitant about applying for positions in mercenary groups.

"Yeah, Shiki can handle herself pretty well..So I'm sure I can be your bodyguard too, free of charge."

Kobra tried doing a charming smile and winked, making sure to try to get the shine of the sun in his teeth for that extra bit of flare, but because of the shade, didn't really succeed in that regard. Once in awhile, Kobra tried to act cool and suave, but his attempts were usually met with odd stares since all of Kobra's interpretations of acting cool were from broadcasts on the galactic network, which wasn't very in touch with what was hip in the galaxy since encompassing so many cultures into one network was near impossible. Instead, Kobra just seemed awkward and idiotic in his attempts to be cool. Even if this attempt at being cool was somehow successful and Bonnie thought more of Kobra, it would swiftly be ruined as Madame Shik suddenly spoke up, appearing out of the ship suddenly, surprising Kobra and sending him to the ground in shock, face first. Kobra grumbled as he got up, face smudged with dirt from the ground as he dusted himself off. Kobra grabbed his personal effects and made his way onto the ship, trying to keep a lighter mood as he replied to Bonnie.

"Mise as well have..."

Kobra followed Bonnie onto the ship and went to his room to get dressed; Madame Shiki was obviously really excited to get to Planet Vegeta. It wasn't long before Kobra was back out of his room in his set of armor, a bit grumpy on having to go so early when the morning was still fresh. Mornings on Planet Vegeta really sucked, the sky was such a poor color and the planet just smelled weird, Kobra didn't like it; probably would help if the Saiyans showered more often and had better hygiene. Madame Shiki was wearing some eye brow raising attire, but that wasn't unusual for her. Kobra took his seat and raised his feet, putting them on one of the less used consoles as he tried to get a bit more relax time before arriving on Planet Vegeta.

Time - Morning.
                                    Location - Planet Gatil.
                                    Who I'm Talking To - Bonnie and Shiki.
                                    Nearby
                                    tab My Friends - Bonnie and Shiki.
                                    tab My Enemies - N/A.
                                    I'm Feeling - Chit Chatty.
                                    I'm Currently - Chit Chattin'.
                                    Power Level - 73,000 of 73,000.

Plum_Duchess

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Gine
Mother of Goku

User Image
User Image

Where?: Earth
Who?: Many people
Feeling? Excited
Inventory?: Saiyan Armor, Capsule case: (Appartment - Water tank - Mess hall + multiple food storage - Laptop computer - Camera.), Cell Phone, Scouter. ---- Pregnant
Physical Checkout:100% Power?: 5,000
Base: 37,000 --- oozaru: 111,000

User Image

"I...drove him away. I shouldn't have spoken to him like that. He...doesn't want anything to do with me..."

Gine is at the present three months with child, a small bump has begun to show, she has passed the sickness stage of the pregnancy and still trained, she needed to raise the babe strong, if it is introduced to some gravity as it grows then it’ll be stronger when born. She has the aid of Chichi and Nera for a healthy diet to partake of for these early stages of pregnancy. She worked a little more on her magic classes with Nera at request of Bardock. It had been a happy moment when he’d learned that he is to me a father again, but then he has been protective of her and didn’t want her to overwork herself. She has better control over water and earth now; she has begun to get a small grasp on wind energy now. But now that a full year has passed, it is time to collect the dragonballs to bring back her son. She hopes to meet with Raditz at some point to talk to him, make it up to him if possible. She wished to go with Marle and Pantia on this hunt, it irked her that Bardock almost said no but Marle took her side and swore to protect her. She’d pulled the girl to her side in a hug and flashed a smile at her mate in triumph.

She’d left the group to go prepare for the journey. She had some sensu beans given to her by Banage a while ago when it became known that she is pregnant, she took those then dressed in her armor. She had seen the dragonballs that they already had; she couldn’t wait to see Goku again. And wondered exactly how it is done to bring him back. Well she will find out when all 7 of these balls are gathered to one place. She moved to wait outside for the girls to come. Pantia went to go fetch Marle away from Trunks, they have become quite close; Gine is happy for Marle. When they eventually left their apartment she approached them half-way. ”Ready? Where to from here?” she asked the girls then glanced at Bardock when he informed Trunks that there isn’t much of anything for him to do, he smiled to her then took off to head out towards Raditz’ place. She has by now learned the proper direction he goes when he is off to visit their eldest.

[OOC:]
"Bardock...There is something I need to tell you...I'm pregnant"

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Artimis Raine ¤

User Image

Where?: Planet Vegeta
Who?: Cooler, Frieza, Vegeta
Feeling?: Contempt & Ambitious
Mine?: Outfit - Katana - Scythe
Power?: 10,000

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

As her ship slipped up to the hanger, parking and settling; she had already left the ship’s pilot seat having left the proceedings to the A.I. computer system. She had made her way out and down the ramp asking the nearest guard to inform Cooler she is here, while signaling her honor guard to accompany her to Cooler’s Embassy. The formed a diamond shape formation around her person as she then set out to see the Arcosian on a matter of summons. Things have been going very well everywhere including her secret army building up awaiting her command when it may come. She moved following the general directions until her commanding officer stopped at a door leading into the throne room, then thumbed it open, standing aside to let her pass while announcing her presence to the room at large. She had heard that the King and his brother recently returned from an off world trip themselves; her ears tell her that Frieza is holding a meeting here. It has been a while since she last seen this particular Arcosian.

It had been Frieza who had taken an interest in her after she’d been exiled from her home planet, hired her into the PTO after having her trained then given a test. A test that involved putting her into a group of strong fighters, the survivor is appointed the station best known as Frieza’s shadow or personal assassin. She did her job well and had been respected and feared. But then Cooler simply offered her a better deal, she has come up in the world since she last laid eyes on Frieza. In a small way she owed him for helping her become who she is today less she’d have been slain long since when she would have tried to take over a planet within the PTO territory to make her own in very clumsy methods.

Upon entrance, her honor guard spread out to either side of the door in organized attentive ranks. They consist of some more loyal PTO guards, but mostly soldiers from planet ??? Decked in fine PTO armor and state of the art new scouters. She herself wore black armor spandex with armor that differs then the standard PTO armor. It appears to be made up of deep red, blood red scales that hug her figure, where her skin showed it gleamed with a marble like appearance up to her face. Some drapery adorned her hips to her ankles, black combat boots. Her flowing red hair is at the time tied back in a long braid, her head adorned with a dark net interwoven into her dark tresses.

She walked along up to the meetings assembled and inclined her head in some respect to all those available. ”Lord Cooler, Lord Frieza, King Vegeta a good day to you all.” She smiled in polite formality to each as she stood to one side of Cooler between him and Vegeta. ”I hope that all of you are faring well.”

Sinorn

Dat Cancer

ForTheBloodGod98

".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Son Gohan ¤

User Image

Where?: Earth - Sigyne's home
Who?: Raditz, Sigyne, Piccolo, Law
Feeling? ...
What?: ...
Inventory:: Battle gi,
Physical?: Healthy (100%)
I've Got the Powar!: 100
New Goal?: Meet a new threat
Base: 36,000 | Full Power: 45,500 | Oozaru: 136,500

User Image

"its the legend the one vegeta talked about hes a super sayin ... and im his son"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Gohan climbed up over the wall and approached Raditz and Sigyne’s home, stopping nearby attempting to seem tough as he made a curt sort of greeting towards his uncle, having noticed the dragonball and had wondered if he’d be able to take off with it alive. His senses then informed him that Piccolo had joined him but hadn’t said anything in the regards of this confrontation. It seemed to imply that since Gohan started it, he’ll have to finish it. ”hello, what brings you to my garden?” Sigyne asked him pleasantly from the doorway of her home, Gohan glanced at her, he didn’t really know what to say to answer her, and instead he is silent. His gaze then met his uncle’s startled one when he had noticed him. Sizing him up and comparing him from the last time Raditz saw him. ”H-hey…” his uncle seemed at a loss for words. Gohan noticed the lack of a threatening posture from the man; in fact his appearance had in fact caught Raditz off guard completely. Sigyne then insisted that everyone come inside, laying a hand on Raditz’s arm and turned her stern gaze to him as well, her gaze for Piccolo and law seemed stiff not trusting them but inviting them inside none the less.

She finally went inside herself, Raditz turned back to Gohan, ”Gohan, It’s great to see you. You look well.” he paused, scratching the side of his head idly before continuing, this time directing himself at them all. "You can all relax.If I was going to do something, I would have already. I don't know how you got here, but your timing couldn't be better. Do come inside, we have a lot to discuss." to Gohan he seems to have changed for the better so far and he felt a bit more relaxed though there is still the matter of the past. He nodded, "okay." moving to follow him indoors to a comfortable sitting room. Sigyne sat on a couch, Raditz stood at her shoulder facing him when he entered. Gohan also chose to stay standing for now. "Boy... When I came to this planet, I had all the intentions of wiping it out completely. Along with your father" he stated bluntly, his eyes not wavering at all. He looked at Piccolo and Law, before looking back to his nephew and continuing. "My father...your grandfather. He put most of us in quite a predicament. Ive been trained to do whats best for my race...our race...and a decision that both he and my...your grandmother made, put our home planet in danger. All of it, literally. That decision was to come here and protect you all. So I acted on what Ive been berated to do all my life, for my people, and was simply following orders. I don't expect you to understand, but perhaps some day you will" he paused once more, allowing the information to sink in before continuing.

Gohan listened to the explanation, it all pointed to what they've trained to face is more trouble but what sort of trouble is coming here as a result of his grandparent's decisions? He noticed how Raditz seemed to omit something about Gine right then but said nothing yet. He decided to let him finish the explanation, "But once I got here...my view on things changed. Your father...and this woman here..." he placed a hand on Sigyne, grasping her shoulder firmly looking for the strength to continue. "...they showed me I didn't have to continue down the path I was going. I was making a mistake, thinking of the greater good and in return giving my back to my family. I attempted to change that...but it turned out to be too late. I...Kakarot...Goku, as you seem to know him by...he's my little brother...I know it was my fault, but his death...it still haunts me every day. I never wished for things to happen the way they did. I wanted to change, to be a part of this family. Forgive me, Gohan...Im really sorry"

Gohan thought it over, and he honestly did not feel threatened by his uncle, he seemed to have reformed but now that his dad should be coming back once the dragonballs are gathered, coupled with this appology he felt little reason to make his uncle feel more uncomfortable. He smiled a little, "I believe you, and once all 7 dragonballs are together then we'll be able to wish dad back. He'll understand too. I know it." he felt more relaxed now, plus the prospect of having an extended family seems brilliant to him. "This is Piccolo-san and Mr. Law." he introduced, feeling more at ease decided to sit down. But what still nagged at him is what they are expected to face, "Err, what sorta trouble is comeing to Earth anyways?" He had not even asked Piccolo that during the year but now that there is no more time for training, it seemed appropriate.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
Dat Cancer

Luthien Tinvuiel

Korinzu

"Right now we have to focus on our friends.
They fought hard trying to protect us, they did what was right and now they're gone!
They fought for us, I want to fight for them!"

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas