Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
How did i start this thing and what was i aiming at when making this avitar?

Well.... I think i began with the Arms or the Top... Slapped on Moira hair and Keiko's eyes,
anyway, i'm quite pleased with it for now, will -of course- change into something entirely different sometime later, as i tend to do- prolly in half a month or so.

Took me about 30-60 minutes, had a hard time deciding between the few animated wings i had-
either these or the small golden ones,
had half a thought to use the golden devil tail too- but... yup, generally pleased with the result,

tried to find something to dot on the cheek just beneath the eye- but couldn't find anything that was positioned well enough- which i also had available in my inventory.

-how about you guys?

Merry Traveler

Konani_NTH

Blush Clown Makeup (high)? there's also many blush makeup

Mine is from an item I find in the storage. Pull out some fail RIG drop and decided to use it
I start from the Royal Mariner Coat, then find Valkyrie Descent match well with it. it's just trying out item from there. All invo. then the fan is the last touch when a certain anime surfaced in my mind.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
amarzyciel
Konani_NTH

Mine is from an item I find in the storage. Pull out some fail RIG drop and decided to use it
I start from the Royal Mariner Coat, then find Valkyrie Descent match well with it. it's just trying out item from there. All invo. then the fan is the last touch when a certain anime surfaced in my mind.

hm, no- no blushing, and i want only one eye, not both-
or one cheek, rather

hmm... Basara?

Merry Traveler

Konani_NTH
amarzyciel
Konani_NTH

or one cheek, rather

hmm... Basara?

nope, it's just a character from anime that happen to hold a fan really

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
amarzyciel
Konani_NTH
amarzyciel
Konani_NTH

or one cheek, rather

hmm... Basara?

nope, it's just a character from anime that happen to hold a fan really

h-uh.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items