Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi ppl im new to gaia and idk how all of this works!
ive seen some people with really cool stuff how do you get that??
also my username is like this cause i couldnt come up with something else sweatdrop

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Welcome to Gaia. ^^ You can find a lot of cool things in the marketplace, but at the moment it's really expensive for a lot of newbies. sweatdrop Still, it shouldn't mean you can't make an awesome looking avi while on a budget. Please, take a look at one of my signatures - Simple Design by Raining_Nights is a thread with a collection of fun and creative outfits that mainly uses gold shop items. The sig is clickable so go for it. c: Also, there are plenty of generous users willing to help out newbies, some in the form of anonymous gifters. ^^ There's also a charity forum here dedicated to helping those in need too so check that out too.

Also, you can do a lot of things here. Earn gold by doing various activities like posting, voting, commenting in profiles, daily chance, shaking trees and rocks in Towns, etc. zOMG! is Gaia's MMO and you can earn a lot of gold (though not in millions) and play booty grab when a user's fish tank is glowing (in the signature). In addition, the daily chance gives you charms and lots of gold which will give you a lot of money. You can sell charms in the market place for millions, though you need a trading pass which you can only purchase once your account is 3 days old.

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Im Da Real Man
also my username is like this cause i couldnt come up with something else sweatdrop

Welcome to Gaia sweetie! In addition what that lovely lady said before me, you can also join the guild down below in my signature, just click the banner and it will take you there (: We offer help, advice, and opportunities to earn gold and items for precious newbies like yourself. Even if you don't join feel free to PM or ask me for advice! I hope you enjoy Gaia heart
Silver_Cerulean
Welcome to Gaia. ^^ You can find a lot of cool things in the marketplace, but at the moment it's really expensive for a lot of newbies. sweatdrop Still, it shouldn't mean you can't make an awesome looking avi while on a budget. Please, take a look at one of my signatures - Simple Design by Raining_Nights is a thread with a collection of fun and creative outfits that mainly uses gold shop items. The sig is clickable so go for it. c: Also, there are plenty of generous users willing to help out newbies, some in the form of anonymous gifters. ^^ There's also a charity forum here dedicated to helping those in need too so check that out too.

Also, you can do a lot of things here. Earn gold by doing various activities like posting, voting, commenting in profiles, daily chance, shaking trees and rocks in Towns, etc. zOMG! is Gaia's MMO and you can earn a lot of gold (though not in millions) and play booty grab when a user's fish tank is glowing (in the signature). In addition, the daily chance gives you charms and lots of gold which will give you a lot of money. You can sell charms in the market place for millions, though you need a trading pass which you can only purchase once your account is 3 days old.

Oh thanks! I will check all that ASAP
thanks for all this helpful information!! smile
Cotton Candeh Chan
Im Da Real Man

Welcome to Gaia sweetie! In addition what that lovely lady said before me, you can also join the guild down below in my signature, just click the banner and it will take you there (: We offer help, advice, and opportunities to earn gold and items for precious newbies like yourself. Even if you don't join feel free to PM or ask me for advice! I hope you enjoy Gaia heart

Thankyou i will check the signature soon! ^^

Beloved Businesswoman

6,775 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ahan Nice username heart

Welcome Im Da Real Man to gaia emotion_bigheart

Ice-Cold Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Im Da Real Man
Lustful Slut
Ahan Nice username heart

Welcome Im Da Real Man to gaia emotion_bigheart

Thankyou!! ^^

Original Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Welcome to Gaia
_panda_yang_
Welcome to Gaia

Thankyou! smile
you people are very nice to newbies ^^

Naughty Fatcat

12,000 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Im Da Real Man

Welcome!
It's not as active here as it once was but I hope u enjoy it either way! heart

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Im Da Real Man

Welcome to Silent Hill... I mean, Gaia! Enjoy your stay. c:

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thankyou!
Confusing the Polarity
Im Da Real Man

Welcome to Silent Hill... I mean, Gaia! Enjoy your stay. c:

hahah silent hill i love it xd : i am enjoying it so far!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff