Will you help me, please?

Yes 0.63114754098361 63.1% [ 77 ]
No 0.032786885245902 3.3% [ 4 ]
Obligatory Gold Option 0.18852459016393 18.9% [ 23 ]
All Hail Saint Whimsi 0.14754098360656 14.8% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Revered Nerd

Recently came to my attention that I have a few achievements yet to get, and there are a few titles on there that I would love to have for reasons.

So, heart this thing if you would, and vote.

I'll return the favor if you post a link, although it will have to be when I am on a device capable of clicking it unless I can find you on the first page. Tips will be as soon as I can get to them.

Update: I have gotten all the poll votes I needed, now just to the hearting of the thread. Please heart it if you would.
I really want that revered title.

Update again: I have reached both achievements. Thank you everyone for your help.

Geared Raider

whimsicaldreamer

Helped!
Please Help Back
With Any Of The Following
Firestarter/Megathread
Prayer Circle
Clambake
Nudist Colony

Sparkly Traveler

14,850 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
helped!
please </3 my thread! Only need 16 more down votes!

click here

Unholy Noob

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conversationalist 100
whimsicaldreamer
achievements
Helped! Please help in my Firestarter/Inquisitor Thread? 4laugh

Dedcadent Pants

Hello here, The whimsi. Fancy meeting you here.

Don't need any help, myself, unless you have a spare conventioneer code lying around. wink Though if you did, I couldn't afford it.

Revered Nerd

Thank you. If I didn't get one of your links and it's one I can do just let me know I missed it. The threads have gotten much more combined since I was here the last time.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Helped~

Firestarter - If you could help me over here that would be awesome, thanks~

Revered Nerd

LiaThistle

Don't need any help, myself, unless you have a spare conventioneer code lying around. wink Though if you did, I couldn't afford it.

Why hello there. And nope, no spare code for that lying around. Anyway, if I did have it, I'd use it myself since I don't really like the look of the available achievements in the thing.

Dedcadent Pants

whimsicaldreamer
LiaThistle

Why hello there. And nope, no spare code for that lying around. Anyway, if I did have it, I'd use it myself since I don't really like the look of the available achievements in the thing.
I have so few available, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Distinct Hunter

WHIMSI!! Don't need help with anything except the usual in the NaNo thread. See you there.

Revered Nerd

LiaThistle
whimsicaldreamer
LiaThistle

Well I'll knock these two out, then switch to firestarter, then after that I'll go do the male only thread, then I'll just have the conventioneer.

Revered Nerd

BlueJay Adler
WHIMSI!! Don't need help with anything except the usual in the NaNo thread. See you there.

Good to know.
So the usual is what? Needing to get words written or stuck on something?
If it's the first, I demand 25 words from you.
If it's the other post and I'll probably get back to you in like three hours if I can find the post because I have to go into work now.

Dedcadent Pants

whimsicaldreamer
LiaThistle
whimsicaldreamer
LiaThistle

Well I'll knock these two out, then switch to firestarter, then after that I'll go do the male only thread, then I'll just have the conventioneer.

Aside from Alchemy (8 levels, ugh), I only have Conventioneer and Bidding War left. I really ought to finish the War.

Kindly Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Helped!

Mind helping with my firestarter?
yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff