Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Dear Friends,
xxx]Most of you may have noticed I am not around as frequently as I use to be. Gaia has put a bad taste in my mouth lately. I invited you to add me on Facebook; just message me with your username so I know you aren't a creeper. All of you I adore and do not want to cut off all ties. Fairly certain I will only be on once every month to three months so this is the best way to stay in contact. Hope your Gaian journey holds on but I think mine is almost finished.

Love to my friends,
                Zom (aka Gwen)

Friendly Gaian

Sulien's avatar Kloob's avatar Pyrrhic Venenation's avatar quayla666's avatar ~Yuki~'s avatar Sabiir's avatar
Where the ******** did the share with friends button go?! D:<
Volchitsa

quayla666

Sabiir

Optimistics

Podium

l3 u n

Dreams of Infinity

Toxxn

Twilight Afternoon

Sulien

~Yuki~

Kloob

The Pink Piper

Honor Courage Commitment

Illusive Man

Qyp

Blackdepth Rogue

Son Im a Ninja

BlJAN

Bluedragonpixie

Pyrrhic Venenation

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Aw, Gwen. heart That sucks that you won't be on here much anymore. gonk The unfortunate thing is that I no longer use my FB, because I just don't care about it anymore. sweatdrop Hopefully I will still see you around once in a while. heart I do miss talking to you, and hope that things change so that you will lose the bad taste Gaia has left for you.

P.S. I do not think that the quote thingy worked, because I never saw it, and I saw this in my friend's news feed. sweatdrop

Sitori Tenshi's Husband

GURL, WE ALREADY FRIENDZ ON THAT THERE FANCY FACEBOOK SITE.

I came back just to reply to this post, and will long off again for the long term..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff