Welcome to Gaia! ::

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
Oh man, I'm really happy with the timing on the bundle. I spent a little bit of cash today to get a gold bundle or whatever it was called. With running all my alts through DC every day, I'd been getting really close to my goal of making the dragon. I was just waiting on some star charms after today's run. Got one bundle, opened it. Got on an alt and got another bundle and bam, enough tokens for my precious dragon! biggrin

Look, I really like the critters on Gaia. Don't judge me. ninja

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
On one hand I am surprised but really not that much. It's a marketing tactic to entice us to buy the packs since we're now getting just enough to make items but then we'll see that there's several items that appeals to us meaning we're going to have rely more than simply the DC, MP and other free methods to get the items...

I'm not saying it's bad but I am going to see it for what it is... and then later if able I will decide if it's something worth doing (or simply buying another item selling that then buying what I want)...

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

I was mega happy to see that they did this. *u*
I wasn't too impressed by the system at first, when everything had to be bought from CS, but they've seriously improved it, and added a lot of new items. I only hope they keep it up.

Demonic Human

I got 5 hearts... I kinda wanted stars to make the Volant item.
I tried to list it too just so that a listing was created but it didn't work...

Handsome Man-Lover

Actually thanks for making this thread, the announcmeent got bumped out of the list while I was alseep emo

Striking Sex Symbol

:O Awesome.
3 stars, 2 hearts. And won a diamond on DC today oO

Invisible Ghost

Thanks for posting about this. I get so many announcements during the day, I would have missed it otherwise.

Lucky Lovergirl

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • First step to fame 200
the hidden ghost
Thanks for posting about this. I get so many announcements during the day, I would have missed it otherwise.

Same, thank you for posting this smile I've just got mine heart

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Omg thanks for this thread really needed to get that fuse pack

Wild Bookworm

Awesome xd

I'm kinda surprised they did this, a free thing, with no catch eek It's been a while since they did anything that generous. In fact, GoFusion surprises me in general. You don't have to buy anything for cash if you're prepared to wait a bit and do your DC every day (don't forget your mules cool ) and maybe pick up one or two charms in the MP now and then.
Still kinda looking for the catch... ninja

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Mariu
Opened mine because I wanted to make Keiko's Trifle. I do have enough to make it, but now I kinda want to make Electric McFly. Decisions decisions.

I totally got enough charms to make one of the Godina's, but then I decided... NOPE. LET'S JUST HOARD CHARMS, and then I got the hair by other means. xD;; GoFusion is turning me into a miser with these charms...

Special Snowflake

I'm always happy to receive free items from Gaia!
It's a nice touch and is good advertisement of the feature :3

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It was very pleasant surprise. I opebed mine up right away and got 3 harts, 1 star and 1 wildcard.

I opened another few and only got hearts and stars, one had only hearts.

The only thing I wish is that they make it possible to buy diamond charms outside of bundles...

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aekou
:O Awesome.
3 stars, 2 hearts. And won a diamond on DC today oO

Lucky, it's been a few days since I last got any diamonds in the DC at all, I'm happy to hear they're indeed still in there, just very, very, very rare. I hope I get at least 12 or so eventually, I really want to make those backwings >.<.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Holding on to mine, might be worth selling later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff