Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Phantom

So I thought it would be interesting to compare things we get from Dumpster Dive. Basically, anything that isn't one of those caches. I just got a Project Old School (10 Pack) from the place; a pretty nice find I have to say.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
when i don't get caches I seem to get a lot of pretty decent items. I recently got a Card Sharks, Pale Marionette SDPlus, and Forlorn Opera Singer. I would never have bought any of these myself but I'm an item hoarder so I love it XD

Eternal Phantom

Yeah, anytime I get something that isn't a cache, I get all excited. Usually those items tend to be pretty good too. I'm thankful there are generous donators; it's a nice surprise to find one of those items.

Super Spirit

Don't want to diminish your enthusiasm for your recent dive...

...but I just got a Project Old School (10 Pack) as well. whee

Thanks, Anon!

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I usually forget about dumpster dive until somebody mentions it... but I just dove and got an item I'd never seen before, so that's cool

Friendly Dreamer

I just got Harry Potter's Wand... o_O; I didn't even know that was a promotional item here..

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I used to get some fairly nice things before people started dumping caches. That's pretty much all I get now. I think the last nice thing I got was Frolicking Pastel a week or so ago.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I never get anything good :c but this thread reminded me to dump in a bunch of nice stuff from loyals cool

Demonic Hellhound

14,375 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Avalica
So I thought it would be interesting to compare things we get from Dumpster Dive. Basically, anything that isn't one of those caches. I just got a Project Old School (10 Pack) from the place; a pretty nice find I have to say.

yeah ur gonna get alot of em they updated it finally and why have u never replyed to my pm???

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I've gotten an occasional good item out of there. Nice when people decide to drop it in there instead of selling it in the MP.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Meh, I only get caches.
When I don;t get caches, I get paper of every kind.
In other words, I have the worst of luck.
But I did get the Starstruck posters last week, so I'm happy with that.

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Aside from the caches, I've found some pretty sweet stuff like a Nirvana's Gate II that gave me an item I wanted, Starlit Promise, a SDPlus Tink, Barnabas Crusade, Preppy Ice, and Mysterious Train Station- which made me squee with delight when I realized what it was, two green dragonfly bug friends, an Astra: Pink Waving Cat Tail, and a fox tail.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Caches, caches, and more caches for me. When it's not aquamarine it's crumpled paper.
Well before the item really blew up and was super awesome and expensive, i got St. Ciel Storge

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I've gotten CIs from people looking to dump the extras. I think they were ones that they weren't selling on the MP...

Now it's caches and more caches. I don't mind them it's only that it's adding to the 800 or so caches I have... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff