Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not a virgin, I smoke, I'm bisexual, I'm more moderate than conservative political wise. I don't tell them because dads a pastor and they're both super christian. Also they don't support me in anything anyways, all they do is lecture/tell me I need to toughen up, and they're overly sensitive and sarcastic at the same time, so they;ll make fun of me all the time but if I try to tease them I'm mean and wrong. Also if I say that they've hurt my feelings or they're not supportive they get mad and say I'm lying. I wrote my mom a note once to tell her she makes me feel inadequate like I'm not good enough for her and they didn't talk to me for two days and told me to apologize for hurting their feelings.

Kawaii Tycoon

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm a raging bisexual

Brelise's Boyfriend

Aged Ladykiller

So, I was in a car accident a while ago and my friend was driving my mom's BF's old Blazer truck. First time I've ever let anyone else drive one of my cars before (never the less when it's owned by someone else).
Well, he totaled the truck with both of us inside of it. We're lucky to be alive, but I covered for him and told the police, parents and friends that I was the driver.
Why? Well my friend that was driving had a red flag on his license... I was young and dumb, and felt really bad. He begged me to cover, and told me if he was caught in one more accident that his mom would kick him out of his house, having no where to go.
So being the naïve young girl I was, I covered for the guy, and previous friend. I didn't ever tell anyone, so they all think I'm a bad driver haha.
Ah well.... the stupid things we do when we're young. I learned my lesson on that one.
I ended up paying $2000 off for the truck to pay the owner back, and never really heard from this 'friend' ever since. rolleyes

Invisible Senshi

I do not want my mom to know anything about me; she'll just make fun of me, anyway.
She probably just knows that I'm her "blackest" daughter who likes cartoons.

If I had to say ONE thing I do not want her to know...
I believe that SHE and her disgusting family members are all a bunch of animals.
That might hurt her "feelings."

Bashful Star

9,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neither my birth mom or dad know that I am a transman and that I date women. They are never around anymore, to busy going to jail for drugs and robbery so I doubt they will ever know.

Generous Poster

one time i accidentally dropped my dad's toothbrush in the toilette, panicking i just sort of quickly fished it out with his razor + some dental floss and then washed it with hot water and put it back where it was

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Everything.
How utterly, inexplicably tired I am of spending time with my mom. Love her to bits, but Jesus, I just want to do things that don't include her.

Adorable Fisher

My parents don't know I'm trans or that I'm dating a white man (which makes it a same-sex relationship, too). Surprise, mom sweatdrop You wonder why I can't tell them. I'll tell them eventually. I'm looking forward to a really, really awkward Thanksgiving one day where my Korean mom stares down my boyfriend and my dad tries to ignore everybody while being in plain sight. I don't think my mom even knows what "transgender" is.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
-I'm not christian (My whole family is overly-religious. My hope is to not tell them until after my 3rd year of college)
-I'm not a virgin
-I drink, and have been drinking socially with friends since we moved to missouri.

They think I'm a socially awkward sheltered kid, when I actually only party once in a blue moon.

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
My mom knows most stuff.

My dad... well he's missed out on a lot of stuff really =P Like sexuality, moral beliefs, life goals, etc.

Anxious Lunatic

A lot of my mental health is an anomaly to them, and I've not even told them all of everything going on inside my head. They don't know that I had a psychotic break a few months back, mom doesn't know that I'm going to refuse to talk to her for the first two weeks of college (dad will suffice), and they don't know that I've begun almost maybe self-harming. They also apparently don't know the entire story of what actually happened when I was being physically bullied in elementary school. Mom didn't know that I had been choked. They also don't know that so far within the past 4 years I've nearly taken up anorexia anywhere from 3-5 times. They don't know that I nearly committed suicide because of my weight in 8th grade.

...Crap I'm a mess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces