Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My profile keeps resetting itself. I have had to redo my profile every single day and it is getting annoying. I keep removing things like aquarium, signature, my playlist. I save it and view it, it looks pretty normal, no big deal. I log in the next day and EVERYTHING IS BACK. What the heck is going on? I don't want to have to keep correcting my profile if it's not saving correctly. THIS IS BECOMING A NUISANCE.

Beloved Sex Symbol

l--Clock--l
My profile keeps resetting itself. I have had to redo my profile every single day and it is getting annoying. I keep removing things like aquarium, signature, my playlist. I save it and view it, it looks pretty normal, no big deal. I log in the next day and EVERYTHING IS BACK. What the heck is going on? I don't want to have to keep correcting my profile if it's not saving correctly. THIS IS BECOMING A NUISANCE.

Because you change your name

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Machiavellian Gary
l--Clock--l

Because you change your name

dude it was doing this before i changed my name

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Have you tried clearing your cache?
It could just be your pc loading old cookies.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The Traveling Man
Have you tried clearing your cache?
It could just be your pc loading old cookies.

I'm just gonna see if it still does it for another week. Like, ugh, I wipe my comp every night.

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
tht happened to me before. it was because the video i put was too long. stressed
maybe it has to do with the pictures? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces