Quote:
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
Your browser name
Firefox
Your Operating System (OS)
Windows (Windows 7)

My system info.

Last night, I was opening philosopher's caches when I started noting that the total of each type of cache was going up in the cache window but not my inventory window. I had opened well over 20 and I opened a few more to make sure. I refreshed the page, left it and came back, but totals remained the same in inventory. I still have well over 900 caches to open but I see no point if they're not going to show.

Destructive Reveler

glengrin
Quote:
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
Your browser name
Firefox
Windows (Windows 7)

My system info.

Last night, I was opening philosopher's caches when I started noting that the total of each type of cache was going up in the cache window but not my inventory window. I had opened well over 20 and I opened a few more to make sure. I refreshed the page, left it and came back, but totals remained the same in inventory. I still have well over 900 caches to open but I see no point if they're not going to show.
Do you have a second page? The first page may not even cover half a page but there will be a second one.

Alien Explorer

Avalei
glengrin
Quote:
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
Your browser name
Firefox
Windows (Windows 7)

My system info.

Do you have a second page? The first page may not even cover half a page but there will be a second one.
Oh my gosh, why would there be two totals on differing pages? Yes, as of last night, I now have 3 pages in special with only a few items on each page. What's up with that? At least I do know I got them. Thanks.

Destructive Reveler

glengrin
Avalei
glengrin
Quote:
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
Your browser name
Firefox
Windows (Windows 7)

My system info.

Oh my gosh, why would there be two totals on differing pages? Yes, as of last night, I now have 3 pages in special with only a few items on each page. What's up with that? At least I do know I got them. Thanks.
I have no idea why it does that either because its annoying. I have a few opened cashes on my 2nd page but the number on the first page still goes up when I open them on the first page. Bad stacking I guess.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
glengrin
Avalei
glengrin
Quote:
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
Your browser name
Firefox
Windows (Windows 7)

My system info.

Dont forget that they stack, too. Each page only holds just so many. mrgreen
The inventory pages have a 600 item limit. Caches are only partially stacking - while you only see one image and a number indicating how many you have for each, they still each take up one space per cache (items that fall under the game tab on the other hand are fully stacking in that each different item only takes up one space regardless of how many you have - 500 grasshoppers takes up just as much space as 1 butterfly)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff