Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

i get upset at myself for other people

like i notice everything i say or do that could potentially upset someone in some way and then i feel like a horrible person and start to beat myself up over it

Phantom

yes

but i just tell myself

whatever happens happens
A lot. emotion_facepalm

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Revered Prophet

NOPE.

idgaf and say whatever i want.

Timid Fairy

ugh yes, i am way too critical of myself. i always make myself feel like a stupid jerk. but honestly i think people dont really care that much? or do they... haha ugh.

Perfect Duck

Yeah. I reason, though, that if it bothers them enough they will be willingly to tell me as much

Invisible Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, happens to me all the time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

Hogany
A lot. emotion_facepalm

emotion_hug

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

!~[x] Cheri [x]~!
ugh yes, i am way too critical of myself. i always make myself feel like a stupid jerk. but honestly i think people dont really care that much? or do they... haha ugh.

yes this is exactly the problem cry heart
you'll never know how much they rly care about it ugh

Xklusiv's Wife

Sweet Phantom

Fifty Shades of Gross
Yeah. I reason, though, that if it bothers them enough they will be willingly to tell me as much

that's true too
but i think my friends have come to realize how sensitive i get so they try not to tell me things that will make me feel worse
lol

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Sometimes if I think about things too much. My boyfriend says I beat myself up a lot at least. sweatdrop

Perfect Duck

Angielaa
Fifty Shades of Gross

that's true too
but i think my friends have come to realize how sensitive i get so they try not to tell me things that will make me feel worse
lol

I understand how you feel tbh, just try not to let it eat your mind too much because 8 times out of 10 it's just your imagination. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff