Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

en sak
Ilvias

Make it ready :*
It will be amazing and the site needs these kind of items soooo bad

Pfffff sure it does emotion_awesome
Lemme know if you change your mind

I don't even know what item I need yet. Tektek is biash so I just look through MP now and then and hope for the best ;u;<3

Pffff it's hard D:
Gimme some days, ok?
I want to give to the fabric a latex-like effect

LOLOL plus my art is soooo fuuuu. I made a freebie thread and nobody cared lol I only made 3 commission so far on Gaia.
Ok I am going to more on recolor neutral

okies :3 I am planning an huge inventory cleanout, I will give you stuff with body mods when I will choose what to keep and what not u vu

Magic Noob

Ilvias

Take all the time you want. I couldn't even come close to this if I was making it xD
so I'll wait <3

People are.. extremely demanding. Things need to be so high quality it is sillynilly and the only option is to have regular customers that will spread the word and keep coming back to buy more. Maybe you should try a more cutesy cutesy style? I know those sell a lot more than others on gaia. .-.

Invo clean out? Just to freshen up or are you having plans on maybe poffing gaia?
If you leave gaia I won't come online here anymore so in that case there is no need to give me stuff xD

Noble Explorer

en sak

Take all the time you want. I couldn't even come close to this if I was making it xD
so I'll wait <3

People are.. extremely demanding. Things need to be so high quality it is sillynilly and the only option is to have regular customers that will spread the word and keep coming back to buy more. Maybe you should try a more cutesy cutesy style? I know those sell a lot more than others on gaia. .-.

Invo clean out? Just to freshen up or are you having plans on maybe poffing gaia?
If you leave gaia I won't come online here anymore so in that case there is no need to give me stuff xD

;3

Yeah... It seems I just got lucky when I got my clients. Meh.
But I like fantasy stuff! Regular clothes sucks! I wanna draw odd stuff!

Nah, I am planning to keep only a few of my items to make 2-3 outfits and sell all the rest for games and gifts! I am happy with my items... I only keep my wishlist for collection purposes, otherwise I would be bored ||D

Magic Noob

Ilvias

Bleh at some people sometimes. I kinda wish I could develop a cutesy fancy style that people loved with awesome shadowing and all that jazz.

Oh I see then, sounds like a good plan :>

Magic Noob

Ilvias

You are fabu in the soul, I swear <3
Sorry for poffing for so long. Fredrik showed up for a late walk and gave the furbutts a ton of treats xD
Mishi got über hyped because they were her favorites and now she found a stick she wan't me to throw omg stick on the keyboard aoaoaoaoao sharp claws better throw it for her

Noble Explorer

en sak

I am ok with my raw style u vu I just wish to improve my cell shading thing, but that's hard even for uber artists :/

Nah, I am just bored razz
Oooooh I see XD I hope they had fun!
Stick maniaaaaaaaaa
Your furballs are a mix of cat and dogs @.@

Magic Noob

Ilvias

You make some fancy art ma dear c: I would lie of I said I wasn't a bit jelly

Heeeeee, they sure did! The spechul little buggers ouo
I think she picked it up from the former owners dog but that doesn't really explain it either because the dog wasn't allowed to play fetch indoors >->
I am thinking magic -u-

Noble Explorer

en sak

Pffff
I just do it because I am bored and I find it a good idea to scrunge extra currencies around games. Gotta no talent for that :c
But I thank you for the compliment <3

She summoned a stick to play with you 'cause you were not caring for her "enough" o uo
o uo
O UO
O UO

Magic Noob

Ilvias

She was left alone with the black annoying furrbutt, she NEEDS attention emotion_donotwant
LIEK NAOW

"look look look, hooman, looook I have stick. hooman I have stick. throw it hooman, show me you care"

emotion_facepalm Every single time. And she won't hesitate to drag it up in your lap, face or place under covers..

Noble Explorer

en sak

OMG Really? XD
Is she so persistent about her beloved stick?

... Teach Midas to throw it back for you? So they can entartain each other!
Sorta.
(?)

Magic Noob

Ilvias
)

Yeah, I guess that is the difference between her and a dog when it comes to fetch xD
Dat cat determination

Pfffff he's to.. welp.. dumb. But he sometimes steals it from her as she runs around with it rofl
The look she gives is priceless. As if she was just slapped or got told the rudest of insults

Noble Explorer

en sak

LOL

I can sort of imagine it...

"I HAS THE STICK. I HAS THE POWURR"
"Hai sis gtfo the stick is mine now haha"
"..."
- Minutes later -
"You will die soon, Midas" emotion_donotwant

Magic Noob

Ilvias

Yep that is pretty much them xD
Very demanding cuties <3

Noble Explorer

en sak
Ilvias

Yep that is pretty much them xD
Very demanding cuties <3

<333
I forgot having cats around was this funny . v.
Btw I have opened a freebie thing on Recolor and got a very pretty character to draw u vu

Magic Noob

Ilvias

Oooh I shall stalk your thread<3
forgot to @mention you in my post though.. >->

It's gonna be fabu I just know it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items