Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rose Scented

I try and keep as far from that as possible ~
And the idea is totally open to others if they feel like having them from the same city ~
Which city would you want it to be that had the run off? Cause after that I can send my reserve ~
(Sorry, now comes my questioning phase, aha.)
What's the terrain like on the surface? Completely barren/barren besides city ruins, sandy, hot/cold, something I have no idea of?
                                xxxᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
                                stfu - - francesca

I don't particularly care what you call the city. c: Tutari, Umbra and
                                Savaltio are all Latin words that are derived from terms meaning or
                                in relation to "safe", if you wanted to go with something along those lines.
                                Once it has a name, however, I'll add it to the front page so others can
                                build on the idea too if they feel so inclined.

As for the terrain... Think... Hmn. Think of the world now as having been
                                returned to nature. In my head it's now as though our modern society never
                                existed ( destroyed by the bombs and resulting radiation ) though the
                                occasional ruin might be found. The three cities are in a forested area.
Rose Scented
What about Tutis? It could have been close by to Tutari, it means secure.
And okay! I think that was actually all the questions I have, haha.
                                stfu - - francesca

Tutis works. c: I'll get it put up on the front page here in a few. I'm working
                                on Bones' profile. He's the bandit leaderrr.
Rose Scented
I saw that! I was stalking earlier > . <

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Bonesssssssss.

I'm working on Sami's profile right now while listening to Avenged Sevenfold.
          Switching to Manson though, I think. >.> Still on a Manson kick.

stfu - - francesca

xD! Fair 'nough.

Brosephiine

Manson, yaus. I've been on a System/Rammstein kick for some reason.
                                >.> My dad thinks it's annoying noise.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

xD! That's funny, I was going to ask my mom to burn our Rob Zombie CDs
          and send me the files lulz.

Dis moosic runs in mah veins. 8D

Rose Scented
                                stfu - - francesca

xD! Fair 'nough.

Brosephiine

Manson, yaus. I've been on a System/Rammstein kick for some reason.
                                >.> My dad thinks it's annoying noise.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

heart

I woke up last night cause my hand was hurting so bad it felt like someone
                                had tried crushing it with a sledge hammer. Turns out my fingers had
                                swollen and my wedding ring was cutting off circulation. ._. It was ouch.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

D: Oh no!

Tipsy Gekko

Tipsy Gekko

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

I read that as boob.

Boobs?
                                emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas