Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
THE BUG
User Image

This is the bar I see at the top of my zOMG playing screen. As you can see, the gold and GCash
        numbers are highlighted in red. As you can see below…

User Image

The numbers don't line up with the actual amount of gold and GCash that I have. I've also noticed
        that I do not receive any gold earned while playing zOMG and the numbers on my zOMG are fixed
        (they do not change when I 'gain' gold in game). This doesn't seem to be affected by location
        in game, as it didn't change between the Null chamber, Barton, The Buzz Saw Mill, and Gold
        Beech.

OPERATING SYSTEM
        My system is a Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

WEB BROWSER
        I use Safari to view gaiaonline.com

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100

Saxy Coder

Kathryn Anon
At the time zOMG! was built, the old gold cap of 2.147 bill still existed. Therefore, numbers larger than that cap were not allowed in the game.
You'll get random values, sometimes negative, appearing for your gold amount. Just ignore them.

As far as the cash counter -- that's been broken for about two years now, if I remember correctly.
Doesn't really matter anyway since the in-game cash shop was disabled long before then.

Needless to say, the game has no developers who can fix this kind of stuff, so you'll just have to deal with it.
Maybe if we're lucky, the staff might look into fixing that while zomg is down for maintenance in the next few weeks.

Also, no need to bump your thread. We've still got posts from the beginning of the month on the front page ^^:

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Lady Saxophone
At the time zOMG! was built, the old gold cap of 2.147 bill still existed. Therefore, numbers larger than that cap were not allowed in the game.
You'll get random values, sometimes negative, appearing for your gold amount. Just ignore them.

As far as the cash counter -- that's been broken for about two years now, if I remember correctly.
Doesn't really matter anyway since the in-game cash shop was disabled long before then.

Needless to say, the game has no developers who can fix this kind of stuff, so you'll just have to deal with it.
Maybe if we're lucky, the staff might look into fixing that while zomg is down for maintenance in the next few weeks.

Also, no need to bump your thread. We've still got posts from the beginning of the month on the front page ^^:

Oh, wow. Alright. I'm not sure if I should feel impressed with myself, or just disappointed lol.

And thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it.

Fingers crossed!

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kathryn Anon
Lady Saxophone

Oh, wow. Alright. I'm not sure if I should feel impressed with myself, or just disappointed lol.

And thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it.

Fingers crossed!

same thing is happening to me ur not alone it is frustrating to say the least

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas