Schmuck is s**t

Yes 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Yes 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Yes x 100000 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 > >>

Devoted Lover

xLieselotte

oh good, Davina would enjoy her company a lot then when she goes up to visit. edited because I'm a piece of s**t and TOTALLY got people confused. this is too easy for me to do. someone help me

sshhhhhhh, you don't want to be on the level of Davina's self-sacrificing. you really don't.
she would appreciate the help with somethings, though. though certain things like the channeling (which I would assume takes a lot energy and drains her mentally) she'd rather have Rheanne help by keeping people quiet if possible at all.

I really need to update the journals for Rheanne and a few others

peachypaws's Pardner

Anxious Sleuth

Targ3t Aquir3d

LOL that would be funny... I don't think Robin would do that since she's a bit organized.. Unless if she very neatly arranged all the papers to cover his desk.
I forget if I mentioned it, but I added Hayden to Robin's Journal. I hope everything is alright!

So what is Hayden gonna think of all these random future people showing up?

Argent Lune

LOL yeah he'll whisper it quietly, but it's up to you if Vance hears it or not. haha
I can't even imagine the kind of mayhem that will erupt if he heard it.

also Nevio is probably going to flirt with Davina so he can try and get a place to stay at the temple (even tho there probably isn't room), so I imagine even if he doesn't hear it, Vance will still probably not like him haha

Rainbow Comet Condoms

He would just avoid her mom, but I imagine once Nevio stopped thinking highly of people, he would stop meeting with Verina. So before the time travel, perhaps they hadn't seen each other for a bit?
Hmm, well we could say maybe her mom is part of the reason he thinks lowly of people now? Like he got in an argument with her.

WhiteRoseSavior

Well, Robin would probably offer him one of her own jackets, but it would probably be too small for him. He's welcome to try and cover up with it though ahah
Pfft, well depending on how scary the look he gives her, she might give up faster haha

Aww, that would be nice of her haha. Maybe she can ask Alex for book suggestions too. And maybe end up with even more rented books..

Eternal Guardian Pluto

Yeah, and he'll have to watch his tongue if religion comes up too. He wouldn't know much about religion or the origins of the stone, so he might end up saying something disrespectful if he's not careful.

Haha, okay I'll do it. Conflict is fun c:<
and dang, we really need a pastor to join this rp so we can ask them specifically if he'd be able to crash there or not lol.
Though Nevio doesn't need a bed, just somewhere inside he can go into sleepmode.

You accidentally wrote Rheanne, but its okay cause Robin and Rheanne's names are kinda similar and they are good friends
Oh yeah, Robin also knows Vance so they could know each other through him. Is the Vance/Davina thing obvious to other people? Maybe Robin can ask her if she has a crush on him and give her a thumbs up sometimes or something haha

Alright folks! Back from vacation! I'll be able to maker quicker replies now! Feel free to quote me for plots!

Doctor DNR

Lanny...The photographer? Sureee! The only thing he has to do is to keep Claire's stupid bird away from Alex and he's free to stay as long as he wants! haha! Have you decided where Lanny landed in the past?

xLieselotte

Alex will definitely see Rheanne as her kid sister!! haha! She'll tease her every now and then, and probably give her noogies too(since that's what she went through with her brothers) xD

Kai will just stare at Rheanne and think 'who is this tiny ball of energy...I'm too old to get involved in this...' Based on the images you have of Rheanne, she kinda looks like a chick....So Kai will probably address her 'Little chick' just for his own amusement xD hehe! Oh that's true...the clinic might need a few herbs from him...Hmmm hmmm...

Hahaha! While everyone tries to figure out why Rheanne's so calm Kai will be like 'Hohoho...I should up the dosage next time...Knock her out for a day' xD

Mistress Orion

Targ3t Aquir3d

Hello! Hello! I play Alex the Librarian! She's a regular at the bar too! She's sure to get in Silver's good graces if only to get a few drinks for free every now and then! haha! Oh! And she and Hayden might have weekly drinking contests at the bar as well! =)

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Have funn!! Enjoy collegeee!

adiostama

Kai's too proud to take Robin's offer xD haha! He'd rather freeze his butt off than admit he's cold or needs help in anyway.

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
WhiteRoseSavior

Schmuckery

I am not typing out my formating on my phone; I had a question.
For the shops, is there floor-plans and prices already in place? (for that matter, what's the money system like in this world?) Or does the owner take care of that kind of thing ?

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
Was considering bringing in another character of mine (and his adoradaughter) but since the other child is already a girl I'm not sure if I should @-@ or could, at this point.

Devoted Lover

adiostama

I am a confused piece of s**t, I did the same exact thing to Rheanne, referring to her character situation as Robin's. But at least I'm confusing the same characters, right??? not confusing them all...

See, Davina wouldn't get too offended, she'd just quietly correct him. She wouldn't hold the people from the future to a harsh standard, and wouldn't be upset if they didn't know anything about her religion. Hell, she doesn't even get upset with others in Oakridge if they screw up, or don't care about the religion.

I love conflict, it's my favorite thing.
I think Lune was thinking of taking the Pastor, but I was also going to take the Pastor, just to kinda have his role taken. Though, neither Lune or I planned to have him in the RP too much to begin with.

Yeah, Davina and Vance have been super close friends since they were children. Vance's friends are Davina's friends, basically. Though, Davina would consider everyone a friend, tbh.
pffffffft, please do, please have Robin ask her that. Cause while Davina tries very very very very hard to deny her feelings to herself, I can't imagine the girl has the best control of her expressions. Robin may very well catch Davina giving Vance some more-than-friendly looks. but dear god if Robin were to ask, it would be even more obvious.
"Me? Like Vance? --voice rising in pitch-- Of course I do not we're just good friends and I am A SHRINE MAIDEN THAT IS NOT ALLOWED" and at the end her voice would just be so high in pitch and she would be super flustered

Friendly Friend

xLieselotte
That would be super helpful! Then he definitely would be helpful with the manliness training! >w< Although Rheanne is probably tagging along to reveal she has no fighting talent, but maybe Verina will learn a lot. >w< But yeah! We should definitely contact Rainbow to let her know if she's interested in this plotting!

I'll tentatively add this point to Roi's plotting stuff in his journal ;D

xLieselotte
TRUE. Some people are amazing enough to have different art styles. ; w; That way your art can always be fresh and people won't get bored of it! XD

And I'm super slow when it comes to line art.. It's my worst enemy in art. ; A; I always get rid of my line art after I color it because it's so bad. XD I'm pretty sure art will always take the same amount of time every time you do it, and the only difference is that you've gotten better since last time. =D

this is true o: one day we both will be amazing enough for that -- practicing consistency is always more important though, I think! it's definitely one of my weak points haha

bah, lineart just helps you get the colors in place, you don't need it (; I'd like to think though at some point I'd learn how to draw more efficiently and thus more quickly emotion_donotwant

I've actually been entertaining an idea.... what do you guys think about a 'fanart' thread for this rp? I am sure moments will come up where we will want to draw a scene (I've had this feeling plenty of times for other rps)

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Targ3t Aquir3d
Mistress Orion
Targ3t Aquir3d
Mistress Orion

Just saying.
Hayden is at the bar every night for the last year, like a religion.
So they should be buffs Fer shure
silver is pretty new. she rolled into town maybe a week ago? *o*

Then she's had at least 4 hours every night of Hayden drinking until she kicks him out so he can stumble home at 2am
Isn't that still BFF worthy?

hahahahaha seems legit. XD

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
WhiteRoseSavior
Alright folks! Back from vacation! I'll be able to maker quicker replies now! Feel free to quote me for plots!

Doctor DNR

Lanny...The photographer? Sureee! The only thing he has to do is to keep Claire's stupid bird away from Alex and he's free to stay as long as he wants! haha! Have you decided where Lanny landed in the past?

xLieselotte

Alex will definitely see Rheanne as her kid sister!! haha! She'll tease her every now and then, and probably give her noogies too(since that's what she went through with her brothers) xD

Kai will just stare at Rheanne and think 'who is this tiny ball of energy...I'm too old to get involved in this...' Based on the images you have of Rheanne, she kinda looks like a chick....So Kai will probably address her 'Little chick' just for his own amusement xD hehe! Oh that's true...the clinic might need a few herbs from him...Hmmm hmmm...

Hahaha! While everyone tries to figure out why Rheanne's so calm Kai will be like 'Hohoho...I should up the dosage next time...Knock her out for a day' xD

Mistress Orion

Targ3t Aquir3d

Hello! Hello! I play Alex the Librarian! She's a regular at the bar too! She's sure to get in Silver's good graces if only to get a few drinks for free every now and then! haha! Oh! And she and Hayden might have weekly drinking contests at the bar as well! =)

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Have funn!! Enjoy collegeee!

adiostama

Kai's too proud to take Robin's offer xD haha! He'd rather freeze his butt off than admit he's cold or needs help in anyway.

sounds good lol. :3

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
pustota i tma
WhiteRoseSavior

Lol I think the townsfolk will understand :')

Sounds good. Lol well Milan buys herbs from Kai as well so they might as well barter and trade for what the other doesn't have :') Though if Kai buys things other than herbs that would make Milan happy~

Mistress Orion

Certainly. I have Eli the nurse, Makiko the gamer and Milan the merchant

they seem to have early day schedules and silver would be sleeping in since she works nights lol. XD

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Eternal Guardian Pluto
Mistress Orion

Davina is a Shrine Maiden and has sworn to never drink
but if Vance went up to visit the Inn in the mountains, and Davina heard about a new person
She probably would have tagged along with him to meet Silver

Davina has lived in Oakridge her whole life, puts others before herself every time, and is always kind to anyone she meets. She can't hate anyone, really

okie doke. if you ever want to plot something with vance then, just let me know. :3

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xLieselotte
Mistress Orion

Yay! New person to pester about plotting! >w< I have Rheanne, the mail carrier~ ^^ Since she's 19, I'm not sure if she'll be allowed to hang around at the bar I should probably ask what the drinking age is for this town, because right now I'm assuming it's 21 because America.

But Rheanne is super friendly, and she probably have passed by the bar to offer to help clean or something. Not sure how your character will react to her though. ^^

another early riser lol. XD

anyways, silver sleeps in pretty late since she works at night. i kinda assumed that with it being a harvest moon setting, that it doesn't have super strict drinking restrictions. i mean, the legal age in germany is 16 i think lol. :3

peachypaws's Pardner

Anxious Sleuth

The musical Gerudo

I've actually been entertaining an idea.... what do you guys think about a 'fanart' thread for this rp? I am sure moments will come up where we will want to draw a scene (I've had this feeling plenty of times for other rps)

I would totally post some fanart on that thread if it was made! I planned on drawing fanart either way!

WhiteRoseSavior

With that kind of attitude Kai might have to stop by the nurse as soon as they get to town! D:
Or maybe just have some sort of hot drink haha

So Kai will still be moving stuff to his house when the rp starts right? (or did I remember wrong)
Robin could probably help him carry some of the lighter stuff to his house if he's alright accepting her help

Eternal Guardian Pluto

Yes, at least those two characters have a connection, so its not random to mix them up haha

Wow, she's pretty understanding then haha. That's probably a good thing, since I don't know how many, if any, of the future people will know about their religion.

Yeah that would probably be good.. it'd be awkward if someone applied for pastor and then it didn't match up with Davina's background..

Oh my gosh haha... Robin would probably try and convince Davina to stay at the inn for a "girl's night" or something and try to get her to talk about boys and fess up or something haha. Or just encourage her to not feel bad about it.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eternal Guardian Pluto

oh good, Davina would enjoy her company a lot then when she goes up to visit. edited because I'm a piece of s**t and TOTALLY got people confused. this is too easy for me to do. someone help me

sshhhhhhh, you don't want to be on the level of Davina's self-sacrificing. you really don't.
she would appreciate the help with somethings, though. though certain things like the channeling (which I would assume takes a lot energy and drains her mentally) she'd rather have Rheanne help by keeping people quiet if possible at all.

I really need to update the journals for Rheanne and a few others

LOL. I sort of wish I could have seen it before you edited, but if it helps any, I didn't see anything. 8D And I can sort of understand if even the town characters confused Rheanne and Robin. From the plotting that adiostama and I have been doing, the girls seem like they're going towards the best friend route and hanging around everywhere together anyways. ^^

Oh! But I did finish Rheanne's journal entry on Davina! It's a silly little one liner, but I'll be sure to add more details after I've grasped Rheanne's character and roleplayed a bit. ^^

Mistress Orion

Oh, I guess their schedules might cause a problem. Rheanne doesn't return home until like 10ish, but she's winding down usually around 8. I guess, they probably have just briefly seen each other around, huh?

But yeah, maybe if the drinking laws in town aren't as strict as the US, then maybe Rheanne might pop in during her day offs. Although, I have no idea what kind of person she'd be when she's drunk. ; w; I'll have to take some time to think about that.

The musical Gerudo
this is true o: one day we both will be amazing enough for that -- practicing consistency is always more important though, I think! it's definitely one of my weak points haha

bah, lineart just helps you get the colors in place, you don't need it (; I'd like to think though at some point I'd learn how to draw more efficiently and thus more quickly

Yes! You and me both about drawing efficiently and quickly! XD

AND YES. FANART THREAD SHOULD HAPPEN. I APPROVE SO HARD YOUDONTEVENKNOW. ; w; Like even drawing a cute happy scene between two people, or a depiction of the craziness happening in a particular scene would be awesome. ^^

Kathryn Anon

So, adiostama and I were plotting on making Robin and Rheanne go on a treasure hunt around the town because they found a treasure map. I might have Rheanne head over and pester Nadya to join them if you wanted to be part of this little plotting~ ^^

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
xLieselotte

I would be all over this! oh my gosh, please! Nadya would be so uncertain but have SO MUCH FUN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff