Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sex Symbol

This is a One x One between FIavorless and xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx. Enjoy the read!

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════
- (★) --A white haired main with an eye patch across his left eye smiled towards all his costumers as well as the servers. He held a serving tray under his arm and soon began greeting costumers at the entrance and guided them to their seats, he laughed and put on a cheery mood for all to enter. His cafe had began to boom and soon he whispered under his breath ''Ah.. Surrounded by so many unique people... People that are good enough to-...'' he stopped himself and shook his head trying to resist an urge that was knocking constantly on his mind. Hours had passed and he sighed then sat down in one of the empty booths exhausted and almost worn, one of the servers there offered their home to him but he turned them down respectfully. He soon stood up again and fixed his tie and brushed himself off to get straight back to work, time was money after all.

Afternoon was coming around and the cafe was near closing, few people were hanging around and socializing. The white haired male had stepped outside to greet costumers once more and just get a chance to welcome more people into the cafe. He flashed a cool and seductive smile to all who came close then uttered the words ''Welcome, to Paradise cafe..''
-- (★) -
════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰ ▰i WOULD ╌ Hug Me!

User Image

Angeline was in the library reading the next novel of the vampire series she loved so much True Moon.She thought it was the best vampire love book ever! If she had ever found love she would want it to be someone dark and mysterious! She thought of it any werewolf, vampire, or demon would do.But of course like people said they don't exist. That was bullshit they had to be undercover! I mean people had so many negative stereotypes against them they don't see the loving and kind and seductive human like nature they have.She for one believed that there were supernatural beings and knew she would marry one! She sighed softly as she went and checked out the next three books of the True Moon series.As she walked out she looked around it was getting late! No no she wanted to go to that new cafe that everyone said was really good.By now it was sure closing if the library was closing!

Angeline pouted"It's all Rick's vampiric fault distracting me with his lustful ways in this book!"she said hugging it tightly.She then started walking her way to the cafe maybe if she sped walked she would make it! She wanted coffee with lots of sugar she liked sweet coffee hopefully they wouldn't judge her or maybe she would see someone from school! Oh that would be cool to see someone she can talk to maybe someone who doesn't know about her obsession she knew she would run them off.She always had a supernatural obsession ever since she was little she was in love with vampires the most because they hadn't made lots of demon or werewolf stories.She herself was working on a demon book but she needed a demons perspective of life to know his struggles she was hoping to find one someday soon.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --Nyx greeted people for a few more hours and night time began to roll around. He sighed once more and soon entered the building to see his staff relaxing and congratulating each other on a great days work, he them smiled at them and said ''Time for you all to pack up and get the hell out. Good work everyone.'' Nyx laughed and approached everyone getting in on their joy. One by one they exited the building, some going home together and some going home by themselves. Nyx on the other hand didn't put up the ''closed'' sign on the outside but he continued to clean up around the cafe, cleaning glasses and dishes, sweeping and all around making the cafe look like the day he opened it. He soon grabbed a stool and sighed yet again but out of exhaustion then he said to himself ''I'm starting to get a bit hungry.. but at least now I can take off this stupid eye patch...'' he soon reached behind his head and began to unfasten the string then the eye patch fell to the ground.

Nyx groaned then bend down to grab the patch and when he brought his head back up he flipped his hair to reveal his eye, the only noticeable thing about him being what he truly is.. a demon. His left eye had a completely black sclera, his pupil was red and had markings almost like symbols around it. Nyx walked behind the bar like area and began to make a cup of coffee to calm his nerves then he shook his head and said ''I need to start paying attention to my studies... if I keep this up then I am going to get even more behind than I already am..'' he kept his eye patch in his pocket just in case then his stomach growled and he groaned once more ''I... need to take care of this soon...'' he gripped his cup and his hand began to shake.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline sped more gosh what was she doing if Rick were here she would be there in no time! She hated being human sometimes but loved it as well, she started to run and she saw a couple of people walking from the cafe oh no it must be closed now! She still ran maybe she can make the last minute of opening time.She ran and made it to the cafe but now she was panting heavily out of breath.She was tired and really wanted that coffee now,she caught her breath and looked at the door and she didn't see a closed sign maybe it was still open but the lights were off.No she missed it but who wouldn't put up a closed sign, she put her hands on the glass door and then her face looking in she saw a figure there and she knocked on the door"Hey hey!"she called out.Maybe this person would give her coffee she had cash for it and it's not like anyone was around to see this!So it would be a quick and go thing unless he had to make the coffee but then she can just sit in the dark like the person was.Wait why was a person in the dark oh god what if he was a demon or vampire or werewolf that can see in such darkness! Now she really wanted in this could be the love she was waiting for ahhh! Then she can rub it in everyone's face who mocked her! She was having the daydream with huge sparkling eyes and some drool coming out her mouth.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --Nyx had blinked once then looked up at the window. He had noticed a woman banging on his door then his eyes widend as he forgot to put back on the eye patch then he stumbled a bit and reach in his pocket as he yelled out ''J-J-Just a second! No wait.. Er! We're closed!'' the coffee he had been making was finished and the coffee maker soon made a pleasant ding sound. Nyx had dropped the eye patch once more and quickly reached down for it then quickly moved himself back up but hit his head on the bottom of the bar, he rubbed the back of his head and groaned in pain as he stumbled a bit to the door while wrapping his eye patch back on then he looked at the woman and said ''G-Go away! We're closed at the moment...!'' he chuckled nervously. Nyx had taken a good look at this woman and to him he didn't seem to have recognized her from any of the classes he had been in but soon panic began to set in, What if she had seen his secret? What if she were to blab to the whole school about who and what he truly was? He soon shook his head and glared at her.

He had observed her from head to toe and suddenly he began to drool a bit. Nyx had found her utterly... delicious looking. Along with being attractive, this woman had something about her that he felt that should be left alone and left to live and enjoy life without him being involved but it was also something he just wanted to eat up and have all to himself. After all he was just a normal cafe owner and student to everyone else at this school.. just being a demon was hard enough but to have someone else know he was a demon? That was to much to handle.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline snapped out of her daydreaming gaze when she heard the man call out just a seconds she had got happy he was going to open up for her! Then following that he said they were closed which made her a bit sad she heard the coffee machine ding but why make more coffee if you were closed.She sighed looking in more and saw him staggering and stumbling from where he was then to the door and he looked at her and told her to go away because they were closed.She pouted"Sir please have a heart I kinda ran like all the way here and I heard the coffee machine go off I don't mind paying extra"she told him.She seen his glare at her and she twirled her fingers around each other"I am sorry if I really bothered you it's just you didn't have a closed sign up....and I thought maybe you would serve one more sweet customer"she said giving him big soft eyes.

She had that down pack now if this worked on him maybe he was normal after all but if he still refuses maybe he was a supernatural in hiding! She saw him look her up and down and she swayed side to side sweetly.She still had soft eyes on.She didn't like to disturb people but she had to get some coffee it just wouldn't be the same at night she always had coffee and today she didn't have enough money to buy her own so she went to the next best place.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --He groaned distastefully then shook his head. He soon sighed again then replied back ''Miss, I'd be happy to serve you some coffee but right now we are closed. C-L-O-S-E-D. Maybe come back tomorrow when we are open and I will be more than welcome to serve you.'' Nyx's eye patch began to unfasten slightly due to his sloppy knot work being at hand then he quickly turned around and gripped the patch then quickly tied the knot again to make sure it was on tightly. He then turned around again and flipped his hair once more then waved goodbye as he walked back over to the bar and the coffee maker and began to pour it into his cup, filling it almost to the brim and grabbed the cream then began to spiral it on while adding some sugar then he licked his lips then began to drink the coffee. Just the way he likes it, ''disgustingly'' sweet. The one thing Nyx loved to drink or have any day was a hot and sweet cup of coffee something that would make his day go from zero to one hundred!

Nyx sighed as he felt slightly bad for being rude to that woman, all she did want was a cup of coffee as well but... it was closing time. He felt like he couldn't leave though so he decided to linger around the cafe a bit longer as he headed to the back and pulled out a book of his, it was the other one thing that could have him distracted for a while. Nyx sat there reading his book and sipping from his coffee ever so often hoping the girl at the door would buzz off or find somewhere else to quench her coffee craze, because he needed to eat and he needed to eat badly.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline looked at him when he shook his head and he told her once again they were closed.She pouted and puffed her cheeks and noticed his eye patch she wondered what it was for.Maybe he was a demon! Oh god the best thing she could find right now was a demon.She looked at him turn and fix it and then waved to her goodbye and walked away, he really wasn't gonna give her any coffee ugh that was so rude but she had to respect that they were closed.She sighed and looked at her book it was True Moon the third fourth and fifth book.She looked at the cafe once more and slowly walked away maybe coming back when they were open was the thing to do.But still that man his eye patch the fact that he could resist the puppy eyes she had to keep him under her surveillance for now to see what he is hiding. She sighed and walked home to her apartment when she got to the building she went inside.

She went to her room number 5 and opened the door and went inside and closed the door behind her.She didn't like that he was mean over coffee and she looked in her cabinet and seen no coffee.Poo not even just a couple of beans this sucked! She went to her room and got her clothes for bed and went to the bathroom and ran a nice bath for herself and when it was ready she stepped in and let the water soak her body ugh she had to do this to relax and calm down instead of her coffee which wasn't the same.She closed her eyes and sunk underwater and thought about that man he looked familiar like she seen him somewhere.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --After reading a few pages into his book, ''A Fate Worse Than Death'', Nyx closed the book and stood up then walked to the door of the cafe to check and see if the woman had still be nosing around. He chuckled happily then said ''Finally I can leave.. and I can eat..'' he licked his lips slowly as his stomach growled more. Nyx soon finished his cup of coffee then proceeded to finally completely close up shop then leave, he exited the cafe and looked at the sign reading ''Paradise'' then he smirked and shook his head as he locked the door and walked home. As he was walking he started to picture that woman again in his head, if he wasn't so rude he to her he would have probably enjoyed her presence but keeping his identity hidden was more important than making a connection to someone close. Not even his own staff knows what he truly is but there has been times where he had almost blown his cover due to either emotion or his own stupidity.

As he approached his home he looked for his keys then opened the door, first thing he did was take off his eye patch again then make dinner for himself as he sat down and watched t.v. then after had eatin his dinner he headed for his room and began to strip naked. It was time for him to shower off a ''hard days work'' then he stepped in the shower and had the hot water run down his body then he said ''I do hope that woman returns again to the cafe.. I want to give her a proper greeting like I do everyone...'' he chuckled once more and continued to shower.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline opened her eyes under the water and smiled as she slowly rose up and wiped her face and she washed her body slowly and then soon she got out drying herself off and wrapping the towel around her body.She ringed her hair out into the now empty tub and put her hair into a bun to let it dry for now and looked at her couch and noticed she had forgotten her mail today.She slowly walked out into the hallway and opened her little box near her and got the letters out.She then closed it and went back inside and closed her door now locking it, she saw she had a post card from her sister and smiled and went into the kitchen and warmed up some left over chou mein to eat she wasn't too hungry.When she was eating she was reading a letter from her mom and sighed she always was sweating her about marriage"Well mom I haven't found my supernatural honey yet"she said to herself and put the letter down.

She then sat her food down and got dressed in her night gown and laid on the couch reading the True Moon book she got from the library.She ended up falling asleep like two hours later only to find herself dreaming of Rick the vampire from the book talking to her about how cute she was but how he couldn't love her because of what he was.She herself told him that he was wrong that they could love no matter what and he told her that he knew she loved another.Surprisingly it was a demon he had dark black eyes and red pupils and she was shocked he looked so hot.She was tossing in her sleep now as the dream continued on.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --Nyx had finished up his shower and stepped out of the bathroom. He then looked around for a t-shirt and his black and red heart boxers and put those on as he prepared for bed. Nyx turned off the lights in his apartment then went back into his bedroom and dimmed the lamp in his room and pulled out his book again to have a nice read before bed, he loved this book because he could relate to it so much... sometimes he wished it were true. He soon looked at the cover and said ''A Fate Worse than Death... such a wonderful title... but such a stupid statement.'' he chuckled more and began to read more. Nyx then said as he was reading ''How can you justify a fate worse than death... Wouldn't you rather die and release the pain than to suffer and live through the hardship?'' he laughed more and shook his head then whispered ''I'm crazy...'' he then closed the book and turned the light completely off.

Nyx soon drifted off into complete sleep, not even a dream to have or remember.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline woke up the next morning to a phone call coming from her best friend.She sighed and groaned some as she sat up and answered it"Hello"she said softly"Hey wake up sleepy head today is that test at school in history class!"she told her.Angeline looked at the time"s**t I totally forgot I'll be right there!"she told her and hung up.She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth and got in her uniform and brushed her hair down putting her bows in.She only had time to make toast so she made that put honey on it and ran out the door.She got on her bike and started to ride it as she stuffed her face with honey toast and water from her water bottle.She then focused on riding her bike as quick as she could to school.

She had almost bumped into people but dodged them just in time. She started to slow down coming to a light and sighed"Ugh stupid busy streets"she said to herself.She then waited as she tapped her finger on her bike.

User Image

Flavorless

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

Nyx - Désespoir

User Image
- (★) --A loud and annoying alarm went off as Nyx was still asleep. Suddenly his eyes opened and he sat up and turned to the end of his bed then grabbed the alarm clock and threw it against the wall, smashing it. He soon walked to the window while grabbing his eye patch then he tied the knot firmly to make sure it wouldn't fall off then he opened the blinds to reveal the lovely blue sky, birds chirping, a beautiful morning. Nyx chuckled then rubbed the back of his head and said ''Guess it's time I actually head to class today... History.. right...'' he soon yawned and walked away from the window then began to wash off his face and grab his breakfast. Simple bagel with a cup of coffee, just the way he liked it.

Nyx approached the exit to his apartment then he opened the door, walked out and closed it before stopping and smiling. He soon whispered ''Maybe I should open up the cafe and have some staff memebers there just to have some money coming in while I am at class..'' he then looked up and shook his head then laughed ''What am I thinking.. everyone has their own classes and life.. I can't make them waste it at the Cafe. That would be inhumane.'' Nyx then realized the unintentional joke and chuckled a bit then he locked his apartment door and began to walk away from his home. The streets were bustling and he looked around seeing couples, girls, and guys all apart of their own groups heading to class. That's something he wanted, just to be apart or to have some companion without being in fear of something happening between them. Although being a demon there are sometimes where be friending a human was the worse possibly scenario. He then stopped at a light and saw a group of girls walking by giggling and glancing at him then he blushed and looked away.

Nyx had looked around as he waited for the light to change and he noticed the same woman from the night before, and she definitely was in a rush. Was it that close to class time? Never the less he didn't care, the teachers already know he was always a no show so today would be a surprise for them. He turned his head as he tried to stare but he was on his guard for any case for his eye patch to fall off again.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
User Image

I AM YOUR HAPPINESS

User Image

Angeline was at the light still and looked around and saw the guy from the cafe she smiled and when the light changed she rode off.Maybe he did go to school with her,that wouldn't be a shock he looks smart! She then got to campus and started to lock her bike up and looked at the kids whispering and pointing to her"Ugh I can see you all talking about me!"she told them and they just laughed and kept walking.She growled under her breath some"Ugh the nerve of humans....oh if only I were a supernatural being I would show them all"she said.Grabbing her bag that was in the basket of her bike and slinging it to her side she waited for that cafe guy she wanted to actually talk to him face to face not face to door.

User Image

Flavorless

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas