• Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

The perfect leg mod.
They seem to be stuck on pee-pee legs mode.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geared Spirit

Rin Kokonoe's hairstyle emotion_bigheart

Hellraiser

I need a Top Gear item
something with SD dolls of all the hosts and Stig
or like a Stig helmet or a hamster or just general references from the show

I would buy the shiiiiiiiiit out of that
Just a plain, normal-shaped, normal-colored set of deer antlers that don't have a wig or hairclip or other extra mod added onto them, or look like twigs instead of antlers. Seriously, just regular antlers, in natural antler color. Please?
gonk

O.G. GO

Ancient Woodland Magic
Just a plain, normal-shaped, normal-colored set of deer antlers that don't have a wig or hairclip or other extra mod added onto them, or look like twigs instead of antlers. Seriously, just regular antlers, in natural antler color. Please?
gonk

Like these? except im sure the color is off
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/23169

Romantic Demigod

tattoos that look like a tattoo
-Repentz
Ancient Woodland Magic
gonk

Yeah, the color is off, but they're also kind of... I dunno how to describe it. Really chunky/bulky? o;
I honestly like the little Deer John antlers, but there's a wig attached.
emotion_donotwant

Something that size, though, like the Deer John ones... bigger/more points than Chuchip's Blessing antlers and not pointing backward like Chuchip's antlers, but also smaller/less points than Oisin's Blessing antlers... and in a normal color. That kinda tan/off-white bone color that antlers usually are, like the Shika Deer antlers, or a light or medium brown even. The pink Blessing item that I am wearing but forget the name of has sliiightly natural-colored antlers, but they're not ALL tan/cream. They're like, partly cream and partly pink.
XD;; I feel like I'm TOO picky about something as simple as antlers.

O.G. GO

Ancient Woodland Magic
-Repentz
Ancient Woodland Magic
gonk

Yeah, the color is off, but they're also kind of... I dunno how to describe it. Really chunky/bulky? o;
I honestly like the little Deer John antlers, but there's a wig attached.
emotion_donotwant

Something that size, though, like the Deer John ones... bigger/more points than Chuchip's Blessing antlers and not pointing backward like Chuchip's antlers, but also smaller/less points than Oisin's Blessing antlers... and in a normal color. That kinda tan/off-white bone color that antlers usually are, like the Shika Deer antlers, or a light or medium brown even. The pink Blessing item that I am wearing but forget the name of has sliiightly natural-colored antlers, but they're not ALL tan/cream. They're like, partly cream and partly pink.
XD;; I feel like I'm TOO picky about something as simple as antlers.

No it's understandable, they make big and ornate things but forget to make basic versions without the fancy stuff and weird colors/mods
-Repentz

No it's understandable, they make big and ornate things but forget to make basic versions without the fancy stuff and weird colors/mods

It'd be super to get a whole set of gold shop antlers in every basic color, cream/tan included. Nothing special about them, just plain little antlers in solid colors. They could go in Carl's shop!

Alien Sex Symbol

some normal goddamn bows

Accursed Prophet

38,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I AM poses for NPC characters. (so I can become the Rufus in Towns 1/2, zOMG!, etc...)

or... I heard a long time ago, pregbellies for both genders. *shrugs*

or... unless they already have it out, Is This A Zombie?! related items. Idk.. I just really like that show. Rick & Morty would be nice too. wink

Dapper Lunatic

gaia_nitemareleft

Dead Space 1, 2, and 3 oriented items.
I would love to cosplay as Sgt. John Carver.

gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces