Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Or manga to read thats not shingeki no kyojin?

Please feel free to make a list

Alien Cosmonaut

Depends on what your definition of "good" is.

I typically prefer space themed animes, such as Oban Star-Racers, Redline, Go Galaxy, Cowboy Bebop, Robotech, etc.

Two of the greatest animes I've ever seen would have to be Galaxy Express 999 and Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji, though.

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bitway Ozrock

I typically prefer space themed animes, such as Oban Star-Racers, Redline, Go Galaxy, Cowboy Bebop, Robotech, etc.

Two of the greatest animes I've ever seen would have to be Galaxy Express 999 and Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji, though.

oban star racers was awesome. Ive seen co2boy beebop idk how many times now. I pretty m6ch like everything. If its appealing.

Alien Cosmonaut

-le assassin-
Bitway Ozrock

oban star racers was awesome. Ive seen co2boy beebop idk how many times now. I pretty m6ch like everything. If its appealing.

Oban Star-Racers is so good, I've never actually met anyone else who's seen it though. biggrin I love the art style so much, it's really refreshing from most typical anime.

I think you would like Redline a lot! It has similar themes to OSR, (a huge race on an alien planet) but it's a movie, and the animation is crazy awesome. I've seen it at least 10-15 times in the past year.

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
It'd help if you gave an example of what you're into. But I'll try to give a varied list, if you don't mind my terrible vague summaries:

Yowamushi Pedal is a fantastic sports anime about bicycle racing clubs.

Say 'I love you' is a beautiful romance where the protagonists are actually in a relationship instead of dancing around each other all season.

Dangan ronpa is a maniac black comedy where a bunch of high school kids (all of whom are the best of the best at something) are locked in a school and the only way out is to literally get away with murder.

Fanatical Seeker

10,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
heaven's lost property c:

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Depends on the genre's that you prefer.
Naruto is a great anime but it's not everyone's cup of tea and it takes a while to get super interesting(That's not my opinion because I was in love with the anime since episode one, that's what other people say about the anime.) It's got the feels, it's super long though and on-going of course. Ninja's, revenge, blahblahblah.

Classic's like InuYasha and Sailor Moon( Sailor Moon Crystal just came out. A remake of the original.) but some newer anime's that just came out are looking good. Such as Dramatical Murder(Based off of a BL video game, seems like it is going to be BL.) And Love Stage!!(Is a BL)

I'm currently watching Eden Of The East, it's good so far and has an English dub though I don't much care for it.
~Samurai Champloo
~Wolfs Rain
~Hellsing
~Nabari No Ou(More ninja's)
~Kuroshitsuji(Just got a third season)
~Free! Iwatobi Swim Club(Second season is on-going.)
~No.6(Light BL and has all the feels)

That's all I can recommend for right now.

Self-sustaining Egg

Shugo Chara

Fuzzy Wolf

16,425 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
I liked those who hunt elves and star blazers heart

Kawaii Shounen

Fate Zero
Noragami
Baccano
Project K

Familiar Explorer

I like the berserk golden age trilogy.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Fushigi Yugi

Ranma 1/2

The Slayers

Bleach

Tenchi

11eyes

Aishiteru Baby

YYH

The World God Only knows
Have you tried Guilty Crown? Or you prefer some comedy/romance, try Ah My Goddess biggrin
Gintama (anime + manga)
Durarara (anime)
Witch Hunter Robin (anime)
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (anime)
Ashita no Nadja (anime)
No Game No Life (anime)

Iorthol's Waifu

Kara no Kyoukai
Fate/Zero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items