Welcome to Gaia! ::

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I just purchased some Gaia Cash via phone a few minutes ago, when I didn't receive a "Drink Me" I thought this just meant that I needed to buy something from the Cash Shop, well, after doing so I still didn't receive the Drink Me item.

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I didn't receive it either... I purchased GC using my PC.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ziporae

Well, I guess all we can do is hope they resolve this issue... though I'm not sure how much they look at this forum. Maybe submitting a ticket would be better? Earnestly I'm not sure >.<.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Same problem - no "Drink Me" for me either.

I want to wonder if it makes a difference that I made my purchase through Mobile payment, but the Announcement did say "with any GCash purchase" which is misleading if it isn't true.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Likewise. I purchased Gaia Cash using a mobile payment - from outside of the US, admittedly, but I see no clause excluding me from it.

Maybe somebody should cry 'false advertising'. razz

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
If mobile payments were not going to receive the item they really should have elaborated on it instead of leaving out that fact...

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Areishia_01
Ziporae

Well, I guess all we can do is hope they resolve this issue... though I'm not sure how much they look at this forum. Maybe submitting a ticket would be better? Earnestly I'm not sure >.<.

I just submitted a ticket to be on the safe side. I will let you know how it goes when they get back to me. Hope everything works out!

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ziporae
Areishia_01
Ziporae

I just submitted a ticket to be on the safe side. I will let you know how it goes when they get back to me. Hope everything works out!

Yeah, I did the same thing to be honest.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Still no 'Drink Me!' in sight.
Not cool.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You're right, that's still going on... I purchased cash a few times today, and haven't gotten one.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I guess the only thing we can do is wait for Gaia to sort this out. I'm actually rather surprised that they haven't yet seeing as they made another 2(?) announcements about this offer after the initial one...

Friendly Bunny

Anyone who hasn't received one should file a billing inquiry under 'contact us'.

I noticed a few people saying they made several purchases; just keep in mind that you only get it once, no matter how many times you purchase.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kazie-chan
Anyone who hasn't received one should file a billing inquiry under 'contact us'.

I noticed a few people saying they made several purchases; just keep in mind that you only get it once, no matter how many times you purchase.
Ah, that's it then. I get so many announcements that I sometimes miss things. Thanks. :3

Friendly Bunny

Paikeia
Kazie-chan

Ah, that's it then. I get so many announcements that I sometimes miss things. Thanks. :3

Yeah, its a bit strange because they've never limited it in the past.
Its in this announcement http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/free-drink-me-chance-item-with-any-gcash-purchase/t.93361845_1/#1

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Kazie-chan

I've already sent them a ticket a few days ago (2 for me). I must say, the ticketing system was a bit confusing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff