Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pansexual Pizza
Tuken

OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL!! eek

Lol I love you so much right now!! heart For some reason I thought no one would be able to tell who it was. You're awesome! xd
User Image

Haha! Your sketch is spot on! It's perfect! Anybody who doesn't recognize who this is probably just hasn't seen anything he's in. This is AMAZING.

User Image

You're very kind for saying so! whee I'm only on season 2 so far, but I knew I just had to draw Hurley, he's hilarious!

Anxious Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tuken

You're very kind for saying so! whee I'm only on season 2 so far, but I knew I just had to draw Hurley, he's hilarious!
User Image

Haha. I started that years ago and finally finished it last year once they put it on Netflix. You're in for a ride!!!!

User Image
Verenka
Jorge Garcia. (is it weird that I think he's a cutie?)
you got some serious skills, keep up the good work. emotion_bigheart

I love that you know his real name too! gonk heart
And thanks! It means a lot to hear something like that

Demetria SugarSweet
brony neckbeard mcgee

as someone that has to deal with a neckbeard like Jorge, let me just say YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAAIIINNNNN scream
Pansexual Pizza
Tuken

User Image

Haha. I started that years ago and finally finished it last year once they put it on Netflix. You're in for a ride!!!!

User Image

I actually really love it so far, and I'm very excited to see how they take things! I'm nervous tho, I have a feeling the ending is going to leave me sooo confused! I gotta go sadly, pizza is out of the oven, but it was lovely talking to you! heart

Anxious Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tuken

I actually really love it so far, and I'm very excited to see how they take things! I'm nervous tho, I have a feeling the ending is going to leave me sooo confused! I gotta go sadly, pizza is out of the oven, but it was lovely talking to you! heart
User Image

Haha, I won't give anything away. But the internet is there for all your confusion needs when you finish the show! Have fun!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces